Reviews for Last Wish
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
OH MY GOD! What an AMAZING, HEART WRENCHING, EMOTIONAL snippet here! I am bawling my eyes out so if I misspell anything it is your fault! Though it was dark to a sense of it all-YOU WROTE IT IMMENSELY WELL! I can see where you can take this and make it a complete story but it doesn't have to-it is BEYOND BRILLIANT by itself and the words he wrote afterwards-my GOD I CAN'T BREATHE! I think this deserves an Emmy myself!
gabriellehernandez1997 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Wow, just wow. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
That is so sad ! I'm crying right now and it's so hard to make me cry ! Amazing one shot
gabijaluvs2rite chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
;_; That's heart-breaking, but he did the right thing. That's true love, right there. Girl says she'll die for him. Guy replies she won't have to.
The Siege chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
HUUUUUUH I didn't review this when I read it months ago?! Well, I'm reviewing now.
This was so beautiful. And sad. A little morbid, but still so eloquent.
Please write more because I want to know what's gonna happen to Sofia!
Also, please clarify: David didn't bring a gun so did he also NOT commit suicide? Because the ending kinda makes it seem like he was about to go kill himself. :(
hydrogen chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I thought that this was a one shot? There is further continuation?
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
oh my goodness. what. why. what. stories like this make my heart hurt.
but you executed it perfectly. :)
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Depressing but it is totally sucking me in. Please update soon! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
Ditto123 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Ugh, FP won't let me go into my account so I can't Favorite this!

I can honestly say that this made me cry. It's sooo sad :'( And David actually loves her enough that he tricked her into not giving up her life for him.

Okay, yeah now I just can't stop crying :'((
endorphins chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is so sad. What could be worse than losing someone you love so so much? :/ This is an amazing first chapter and I do hope you update soon!
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
this was beautiful. will there be more to this?
IlikePANDAs chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This was sad :'(

I Love it!
PillowPetter chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
It was amazing. I hated how he left her in the field! Like ughh why ! But wouldn't the mother being wondering why David knew Sofia was in the soccer field and didn't move her to somewhere else? Just saying. But overall it was awesome.