Reviews for Prom
A Red Umbrella chapter 79 . 8/20/2013
I started reading this story because I was bored and wanted to kill time. It turned out to be so much more.

I am a terrible rambler, but there is only one word to describe this story.

Beautiful.
Katty124 chapter 79 . 7/31/2013
I never cry. I only cried for a little bit when my mom died, but I cried right when I read this. I was expecting it to be a long chapter that would've been boring and useless, but these four simple words made my insides turn so much that I was left with tears on my face. Thank you for writing this story. It is truly beautiful
Katty124 chapter 78 . 7/31/2013
This is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. I loved it, it was very well written and also very gripping. I started crying during the last few chapters. I really liked this story! :)
sanguine eyes chapter 79 . 6/11/2013
Your story is so amazing! I love every bit of it. At first I was like, 'WTF' but now everything seems to be coming together beautifully. It really has been spectacular...I can't wait to read more from you :)
drewc chapter 79 . 6/11/2013
I read chapter 79 and I was flooded with tears. This shows me that you have written Felicia with such power that chapter 79 held the right emotion. Sorry I can't review the story as a whole, that would involve re-reading, and I've been reading it since april 2012.
Queen Kazza chapter 48 . 6/9/2013
This is really good! Please do more Victoria POVS :)
Katty124 chapter 24 . 1/23/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwww :) GREAT STORY :) REALLY GOOD
Katty124 chapter 21 . 1/23/2013
SUSPENSE :O
Katty124 chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
;( that's so horrible that he raped her I love this story though
Katty124 chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
Awwww :)
Katty124 chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ww I can't wait to see what happens :)
Katty124 chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
I am reviewing on almost every chapter, and I think that I might have an addiction to 1) this story and 2) Emoticons :)

But, seriously I love this story! :) :) :) :)
Katty124 chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
Awww, poor nathan... I like him, and I feel bad for him... I hope he and Michael work out :)
Katty124 chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
I like this girl... IDK why, but I do :) GREAT STORY :)
Katty124 chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Aww :( But, I love this character, the way that he, well you, describes the whole confused about his girlfriend thing is amazing REALLY GOOD :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »