Reviews for Prom
Angel May2012 chapter 11 . 9/7/2012
Sad face

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Angel May2012 chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
:( update please
Angel May2012 chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
mentally thinking (i think aloud most of the time) bom bom bom! at the end of that

Anywho update please :) for cookies and icecream (or cookies and cream icream)
Angel May2012 chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
I know what I want... and that is more please :) I couldnt work out which character this was for a minute haha that made me feel stupid, update soon please
Angel May2012 chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
interesting, I really like this and would highly appreciate you updating... I sound like a snob. but please do update
ElQueLlora chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
I finally found this story again! (I searched the internet everywhere for this! It's weird how many fictionpress stories there are called "Prom.")

Anyway, I was ecstatic when I saw that five more chapters had been posted, and I wasn't disappointed, either! Great, great job
Kenna-Kat11 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
I still love the writing style. You still get a really good feel for the characters in a surprisingly few amount of words. I am a little confused though. She is no longer attracted to him but still wants to spend the rest of her life with him? I don't know if there is more to develop on this aspect or maybe its just me but it seems a little strange. Still a great chapter though!

Kenna-Kat11 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Wow, I've never read a story in this style before but it was great and you pulled it off beautifully. It really caught my interest and I can't wait to see where this goes next. Great Job!

lovewar66 chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Oh that was really sad:( awesome chapter.

Ps. Wonderful story!(x200)
lovewar66 chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
Wow I've never been in an addicted persons head before.

lovewar66 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Prom actually sounds horrible, but some sounds to be alright like the food:) lol. Great chapter.

lovewar66 chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Wow super conceited!

lovewar66 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
How can you marry someone your not sexually attracted to. I mean he's in highschool so most likely he can't have loads in the bank ( I know money from dead dad, mom or grandparents but com'on). But great chapter:)

lovewar66 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
That was a great chapter.

WordsxOfxWisdom Unlogged chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Fabulous chapter, m'dear, as usual :3

I'm intrigued now...Do Nathan and Michael like each other? Ugh, it's all so dramatic! (and I mean that in the best of ways) But there's one thing that's irritating me...See, on your other chapters, only one or two lines were in bold; this chapter was completely bold. I don't know how others might feel about that, but it sort-of irritates me, so...

~ WordsxOfxWisdom ~