Reviews for Son of the Underworld
Alaeryel chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL Lethal! NO NO NO-you CANNOT leave it like this! This was COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD BRILLIANT! It never ever crossed my mind and I have to say that I KNOW WHERE Alex is coming from-been there and done that and keep praying it doesn't come back! YOU MY FRIEND HAVE DONE AN AMAZING JOB and have BLOWN ME AWAY with this chapter! I will DEFINITELY BE WATCHING FOR THE NEXT ONE-I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE REST OF THIS ADMISSION!
The Bald Fiasco chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
After I finished reading this chapter, I have come to the conclusion that you're an evil, twisted, demented, sadistic socio/psychopath. You've been hinting at revealing the secret for the past 3 chapters and now that you FINALLY do, you only reveal half. And the next chapter i'm guessing won't be out till after June 5th? (Not that I blame you. Go kick ass woman!) But dear GOD I hate you. Like I love you.

But on the other side of the coin, brilliant chapter man. I mean, InTENse! You kicked it off so well, and then kept that pace chugging through the entire thing. Dayum!

But I still hate you.

PS. It's funny how leukemia might be the most TYPICAL HINDI SERIAL marka plot twist EVER, but it just doesn't feel like that here. I mean, who the hell would've expected cancer in a mythology story? Good one there mate!
Elusive Lucidity chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
First thought I had when I read your author's note- FINALLY! Alex's secret was looooong overdue!
I liked this chapter cuz there were so many things happening! Logan smelling something fishy, Nathan suspecting it's Alex the gods are after...and finally, Alex's fucking secret! Boy didn't I expect leukemia! :O
Now I actually feel upset about Alex. I know you have something clever up your sleeve so ya not gonna sulk! :p

So why did the ground crack exactly? UPDATE SOON! I know I can't expect you to cuz I know what your situation is- am here, doing it! -_- I myself have completely given up on writing. But u r nocturnal and your sleeping patterns r all wrong so I'm sure you being a super multi tasker will get to do some writing! .
LeUndeadRabidChipmunk chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
apparently, this site filters out explicit words and shit so i will say, *blip you. i could strangle you right now. but just how epic this chapter was is makin me not do so. dude, you got this down like some pro! with the short bits amplifying the whole suspenseful part and everything! dialogue is great, down to earth, witty and not shallow, but that's you on a normal day, so. she should be super weak by now right, if she's got just that much to live ( oh, so, this is why Nate can't see her lifespan, her livin on borrowed time and such? but what about Logan, he can't see through Logan either right? O S gah, this here's in the thick of it now! don' go awol too long okay! and if you do, it better be cause you put out another chap like this! .
Elusive Lucidity chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
I thought you'd finally reveal Alex's secret...but I was hoping for too much! -_-
It's cool that Alex and Nathan have talked normally again. I was getting worried. As for Cody and Alex- I like their conversations. Their banter, Cody's sidetalks.. :p
Not much to say except that I'm dying of anticipation here! So will you hurry the fuck up and tell me what's the deal with Alex already?! x(

Update!
The Bald Fiasco chapter 16 . 2/13/2013
I read this chapter ages ago, but couldn’t get the patience to sit down and write one of my ginormous reviews. Then I realized, I don’t need to write a ginormous review. So here I am tonight, finally, FINALLY writing this shit. Now to the real stuff...

Why in the name of good glorious Hades do you do this to us? I mean, last chapter, you promised that the secret will be revealed in this chapter. And yet we wait. I hate you. I could kill you. But honestly, it was a good chapter overall. I loved the convo between Alex and Cody, and then the one between Nate and Alex. Loved Nate’s reaction to Adam. I can so relate... :P And the Koalemos gali was funny too, and Alex’s realization that Jenna’s Evan is her Mr. Lloyd. She seem unnaturally cool about it really...

O well, keep writing, please. I’m sorry it took me so long to review this. Kill me, go ahead. I won’t mind. (No, really, do. I’m bored to DEATH here.) Update soon! Can’t wait for the secret!
Alaeryel chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
This was GREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT GIRL! I am sooooooooo DEFINITELY ready to find out Alex's secret but am also VERY VERY PLEASED to see she finally spoke with Nathan and seems to have accepted what he told her. I nearly fainted to find out (or realize) Jenna's boyfriend is Alex's teacher and I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHY THEY WANT NATHAN AND POSSIBLY Alex dead! The SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! As ALWAYS I will be watching for more!
tiara chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
she has a secret!? update please!
Alaeryel chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
I am just as CONFUSED as Nathan and as always it was a GREAT chapter! I wonder why Alex isn't at school and I REALLY DON'T THINK IT IS BECAUSE SHE IS SICK! BRILLIANT LETHAL! I will be ANXIOUSLY WATCHING FOR MORE!
LeUndeadRabidChipmunk chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
it would be this chp! you promised me! if you were aannywhere nearby right now, i'd choke you -_- death god made me think shinigami for some reason! 'homeschooled' 'family feuds' i love the scaling down of matters that Nate keeps doing! well, Alex has finally got her head back together. AND KNOWS ABOUT JENNA AND LLOYD! XD let the fireworks begin!
tiara chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
eep! i can't wait for the next chapter! i'll be waiting O.o
The Bald Fiasco chapter 15 . 12/18/2012
This chapter was perfectly placed. With my 2 month hiatus from your writing, I really needed this gigantic recap of everything going on... :P

As for the chapter, well, it was pretty darn good. Raised more questions than it answered for sure! Though I do seem to recall someone telling me that Alex's secret will be revealed SHORTLY. It's been ages woman. Holidays have started rolling. Update! QUICK!

Also, the cliffhanger, though cliffhangery, wasn't cliffhangery enough. Savvy mate? Dunno, felt like it could've been phrased better.

Anyways, it's 5am, and i should sleep. Good Night!

Also, ARYA says hai. Yes, I named my laptop. Sue me.
Elusive Lucidity chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
Major blow-awffff! Shit, Nathan ke Alex ar bell e ditese na! xP

Well, this chapter had some perks. The conversation between Nathan and Morpheus was pretty cool. Morpheus uses such little words but he infers a lot! LOve the guy!

Also, Cody was funny as usual! Lol...this part
'I mean we can't go to Aphrodite and ask her "hey you wouldn't by any chance have sent a pack of my bloodthirsty dogs after me, have you? Brainwashed and all."'
and this...
'So what do you infer from all of that?' Nathan asked.

'Never,' Cody said. 'Make conversation with Morpheus if you know what's best for you.'

xD

Update! :)
LeUndeadRabidChipmunk chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
cliffies. you give me cliffies. damn you midget. nicely done and all but i wanna choke you. just getting that outta the way. you do know that i keep picturing Morpheus as Dream right? that can't be helped at this point! also, haha at Dream talkin bout Destiny! what's a Betise?! and why do i get the feeling that the black smoke was Hades? Morpheus, is INFURIATING! X Cody seemed like a real nice guy here compared to how annoying ol' dreamboy is! put in more of Logan will you! xP yea, i'm even more interested in him now! hey, try and hurry with the next one, you know i love readin this!
tiara chapter 14 . 11/5/2012
sniff...when is the next chapter coming?
78 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »