Reviews for Son of the Underworld
FiascoDownUnder chapter 18 . 9/4/2014
Okay. That. Was intense. Apparating everywhere, then the showdown with the hellhounds. I'd almost forgotten Nate's sword. That was so badass. Him emanating fear itself as the sword formed around his arm. Holy. Shit. Wow. Like, wow. Atmosphere was kinda perfect, and it was made better from Alex's POV, since, lesbehonest, any other POV wouldn't have been as fun.
You really have come back haven't you? When's the next chapter?!
Elusive Lucidity chapter 18 . 9/3/2014
Hey! Welcome back! :D
Sorry it took me time to review because I went through the previous chapters to get updated! I think it's slipped my mind, but was Nathan initially able to see how Logan would die? Or did it suddenly happen?
Good chapter, more questions to be answered! But I'd like to point out a few things. There are times when you repeat an idea twice. Like: her insides were replaced with void. Of nothingness. Void and nothingness are the same. Again: they talked about absolute rubbish that held no importance whatsoever (well, duh) (this was in chap17 though). Take care of these, I suppose.
Till next time, cheers! And update soon! :)
LeUndeadRabidChipmunk chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
I'D FORGOTTEN THE NAMES OF THE CHARACTERS IT'S BEEN SO LONG! YOU SHALL NOT PULL THIS STUNT AGAIN! (totally intended to be read in a Gandalf voice) Logan, is starting to get annoying. But then, juuust when I'd decided, yea, this guy's just a pain now, wham, that. And no explanations again. Fine, I'm intrigued, you've got me for the next one. But also, Fear letting Nathan basically lord around over not just underworld critters, but a much broader range of beings, is way cool. Hey, mind putting more emphasis on David now over Logan? Because, again, Logan's just gone annoying and David seems really pretty cool. But also, it'd be really cool if either Cody or Nathan got to show off another Demigod trick, soon. I'll tell you what though, you're doing brilliant on the human level. Nothing's forced or cheesy. Everything with Alex, I can find totally believable, relatable even. And it doesn't even seem poorly put in with the rest of the story. I can't tell if you even know how great a job that means you're doing. So ya. I'll give you more when you give me more P Keep it working!
Alaeryel chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL Lethal! NO NO NO-you CANNOT leave it like this! This was COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD BRILLIANT! It never ever crossed my mind and I have to say that I KNOW WHERE Alex is coming from-been there and done that and keep praying it doesn't come back! YOU MY FRIEND HAVE DONE AN AMAZING JOB and have BLOWN ME AWAY with this chapter! I will DEFINITELY BE WATCHING FOR THE NEXT ONE-I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE REST OF THIS ADMISSION!
The Bald Fiasco chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
After I finished reading this chapter, I have come to the conclusion that you're an evil, twisted, demented, sadistic socio/psychopath. You've been hinting at revealing the secret for the past 3 chapters and now that you FINALLY do, you only reveal half. And the next chapter i'm guessing won't be out till after June 5th? (Not that I blame you. Go kick ass woman!) But dear GOD I hate you. Like I love you.

But on the other side of the coin, brilliant chapter man. I mean, InTENse! You kicked it off so well, and then kept that pace chugging through the entire thing. Dayum!

But I still hate you.

PS. It's funny how leukemia might be the most TYPICAL HINDI SERIAL marka plot twist EVER, but it just doesn't feel like that here. I mean, who the hell would've expected cancer in a mythology story? Good one there mate!
Elusive Lucidity chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
First thought I had when I read your author's note- FINALLY! Alex's secret was looooong overdue!
I liked this chapter cuz there were so many things happening! Logan smelling something fishy, Nathan suspecting it's Alex the gods are after...and finally, Alex's fucking secret! Boy didn't I expect leukemia! :O
Now I actually feel upset about Alex. I know you have something clever up your sleeve so ya not gonna sulk! :p

So why did the ground crack exactly? UPDATE SOON! I know I can't expect you to cuz I know what your situation is- am here, doing it! -_- I myself have completely given up on writing. But u r nocturnal and your sleeping patterns r all wrong so I'm sure you being a super multi tasker will get to do some writing! .
LeUndeadRabidChipmunk chapter 17 . 4/24/2013
apparently, this site filters out explicit words and shit so i will say, *blip you. i could strangle you right now. but just how epic this chapter was is makin me not do so. dude, you got this down like some pro! with the short bits amplifying the whole suspenseful part and everything! dialogue is great, down to earth, witty and not shallow, but that's you on a normal day, so. she should be super weak by now right, if she's got just that much to live ( oh, so, this is why Nate can't see her lifespan, her livin on borrowed time and such? but what about Logan, he can't see through Logan either right? O S gah, this here's in the thick of it now! don' go awol too long okay! and if you do, it better be cause you put out another chap like this! .
Elusive Lucidity chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
I thought you'd finally reveal Alex's secret...but I was hoping for too much! -_-
It's cool that Alex and Nathan have talked normally again. I was getting worried. As for Cody and Alex- I like their conversations. Their banter, Cody's sidetalks.. :p
Not much to say except that I'm dying of anticipation here! So will you hurry the fuck up and tell me what's the deal with Alex already?! x(

Update!
The Bald Fiasco chapter 16 . 2/13/2013
I read this chapter ages ago, but couldn’t get the patience to sit down and write one of my ginormous reviews. Then I realized, I don’t need to write a ginormous review. So here I am tonight, finally, FINALLY writing this shit. Now to the real stuff...

Why in the name of good glorious Hades do you do this to us? I mean, last chapter, you promised that the secret will be revealed in this chapter. And yet we wait. I hate you. I could kill you. But honestly, it was a good chapter overall. I loved the convo between Alex and Cody, and then the one between Nate and Alex. Loved Nate’s reaction to Adam. I can so relate... :P And the Koalemos gali was funny too, and Alex’s realization that Jenna’s Evan is her Mr. Lloyd. She seem unnaturally cool about it really...

O well, keep writing, please. I’m sorry it took me so long to review this. Kill me, go ahead. I won’t mind. (No, really, do. I’m bored to DEATH here.) Update soon! Can’t wait for the secret!
Alaeryel chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
This was GREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT GIRL! I am sooooooooo DEFINITELY ready to find out Alex's secret but am also VERY VERY PLEASED to see she finally spoke with Nathan and seems to have accepted what he told her. I nearly fainted to find out (or realize) Jenna's boyfriend is Alex's teacher and I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHY THEY WANT NATHAN AND POSSIBLY Alex dead! The SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! As ALWAYS I will be watching for more!
tiara chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
she has a secret!? update please!
Alaeryel chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
I am just as CONFUSED as Nathan and as always it was a GREAT chapter! I wonder why Alex isn't at school and I REALLY DON'T THINK IT IS BECAUSE SHE IS SICK! BRILLIANT LETHAL! I will be ANXIOUSLY WATCHING FOR MORE!
LeUndeadRabidChipmunk chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
it would be this chp! you promised me! if you were aannywhere nearby right now, i'd choke you -_- death god made me think shinigami for some reason! 'homeschooled' 'family feuds' i love the scaling down of matters that Nate keeps doing! well, Alex has finally got her head back together. AND KNOWS ABOUT JENNA AND LLOYD! XD let the fireworks begin!
tiara chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
eep! i can't wait for the next chapter! i'll be waiting O.o
The Bald Fiasco chapter 15 . 12/18/2012
This chapter was perfectly placed. With my 2 month hiatus from your writing, I really needed this gigantic recap of everything going on... :P

As for the chapter, well, it was pretty darn good. Raised more questions than it answered for sure! Though I do seem to recall someone telling me that Alex's secret will be revealed SHORTLY. It's been ages woman. Holidays have started rolling. Update! QUICK!

Also, the cliffhanger, though cliffhangery, wasn't cliffhangery enough. Savvy mate? Dunno, felt like it could've been phrased better.

Anyways, it's 5am, and i should sleep. Good Night!

Also, ARYA says hai. Yes, I named my laptop. Sue me.
81 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »