Reviews for BladeArc
Razorine chapter 36 . 12/16/2013
Woot! Found the time to continue reading! *fanfare*

Well, things sure are picking up in pace! I have to admit at first, Yuuto dying twice and then regenerating back is a bit anti-climatic, but I guess needed for the plot. Besides, the element of surprise thing is always welcome. Everyone's reactions... were priceless xD

Liara, why you have no tears to spill? She really has some faith in Yuuto. And glad to see that our protagonist still has his sarcastic self, yet accentuated with kindness. And it's good to see Claire and Ennis be friends x3

And the kiss scene... YuutoXEnnis for the win!

King Leonard! Shame on you! I seriously loved the part where Yuuto and Ennis worked together to defeat him. Cross Arc! Noblesse and Karma together! I could just imagine the scene in my head, with Ennis' strikes and Yuuto's slashes. So... awesome *claps*

The battle is won, yet...

... Nidhogg. And atop Nidhogg...

... Ludd.

*IKNEWITHEWASEVILIKNEWTHATFROMTHESTARTIKNEWIKNEW*

Will read more! ;D
Daniel Steadfast chapter 38 . 12/10/2013
Hey Louis-sama

I've been following this wonderful story since its start. The characters have grown up from who they were before, and are really cute in their interactions between each other. I'd like to say thank you for this wonderful experience. I can't wait to see more :D
Van Quatra chapter 38 . 12/9/2013
wow this is getting really really good, it is getting more exciting the more you go on. can't wait for the next update.
Fierce Ookami chapter 38 . 12/9/2013
awesome chapter! I liked how Miya, Claire and Kamui revealed their love for Yuuto. I was almost expecting Miya to say that if it didn't work out between Ennis and Yuuto that she would go for him or something along those lines. the whole reveal of Liara being Death and her connection with Ludd was pretty shocking. can't wait for the next chapter! keep it up!

-Fierce Ookami
Samurai Wolverine chapter 38 . 12/9/2013
The end is near, I can feel it. Ludd is going to die in the final fight of BladeArc, don't ask me why I just feel it going to happen.
Samurai Wolverine chapter 37 . 12/8/2013
Things are going to go crazy when Karma and Samsara meet again. I hope Yuuto win against Ludd, even though I had a feeling Ludd wasn't what he seems.
cmaej chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
The elves with word "heart" somewhere in their last name... why do I think of Care Bears? *shot*

I knew we would see Miya, again, but not so soon and not... naked. I'm a bit partial to the moe character, so I'm glad she joined to balance out the tsundere. I hope she has a lot to bring to the group during a fight. I love a badass moe.
cmaej chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Why did Ennis toss cold water on Yuuto? Maybe she knew what he was thinking... dreaming about a woman saying "come to me" and whatnot. *shot*

Just a freelancer? Yuuto, you can be whatever want!

Even though Ennis did admit it, there relationship is progressing a bit fast for me, or is it based on how often they fight together?
TheBloodEdge chapter 36 . 12/8/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

ENNIS YOU NECROPHILE! DUDE, HE'S LIKE DEAD! YOU DON'T KISS CORPSES!

I mean, sure, he was alive, BUT SHE THINKS HE'S DEAD! WHAT IF HE REALLY WAS?! SHE WOULD HAVE KISSED A CORPSE!

Ennis shall now be addressed as necrophile. "What in the world", indeed. Oh wait, that detail was in the last chapter. Must've missed it.

But shouldn't Claire or Yuuto point out how creepy that is?! I'd damn well expect Yuuto to go,

"D-Did she just kiss me even though she thinks I'm a corpse? I don't know whether to be creeped out or flattered..."

Actually, there's a plot hole here. Since Yuuto was alive the whole time, shouldn't Claire be able to tell? Her Domination Mark should have appeared immediately, right? Or is it some deal with the subconscious? Huh? And Ennis. Shouldn't she be able to tell he was breathing when she kissed him?

Oh, Rule Of Awesome.

I did love the lampshading on how hard it is to play dead...

Teehee. Yuuto's banging Death, but he's in love with Ennis, so that's why he always cheats death! HE'S CHEATING ON DEATH!

Oh, King Jerk got taken down kinda easily. Thought it'd be a grander battle. Whatever.

*cough* By the way, Kamui, Yuuto does have a third arm. It's between his legs.

Okay, what the hell is with the HAREM CONVERSATION in a sea of DEAD PEOPLE?! Damn man, totally inappropriate!

Oho. Ho. Ho. That shocker with the giant worm in the end. I'd be going HOLY SHIT... If didn't see it coming a mile away. C'mon, that guy's been missing for so damn long. His weapons have EEEEEVIL names. He was obviously secretly evil that he might as well have worn a shirt that said NOT EVIL TRUST ME.

Well, about time the giant worm showed up. It could've used a better a build up, but how sudden it happened is quite worthy of shock. So, let's get this plot thread started!
TheBloodEdge chapter 35 . 12/8/2013
Whee, Yuuto is back in action!

But it would have been awesome if he said,

"Kept you waiting, huh?"

Metal Gear Solid reference...

Y'know, despite my shipper vibes going against YuutoxEnnis, it IS a well done pairing that's well explored, psychologically speaking. They're not in love because they want to protect each other, they're in love because they are. That's love. RABU. They can't explain it well either, which is hyperrealistic. Props to you.

And what the hell is with that line, Yuuto?!

"Well, I got better..."

If I were you, I'd use a badass phrase to strike terror into King Jerk!

"I've crawled out of the depths of hell to drag you back with me."

Mmm hmm.

Y'know, I wonder why you went for Claire's POV this chapter. I think it'd be better if you went for Ennis'. Her man just died. The person she hated is comforting her. There's a barrage of emotions to be found here, all wrapped in a package of stoicism for there is a battle coming their way.

Well, I guess Claire's POV was easier to do. It's hard to write from the perspective of a tsundere.

Harem statistics. YUUTO ADDS AN UNDEAD ARMY TO HIS HAREM! GO SHADOW NINJA DEMONS! YOUR HIPS DON'T LIE!
TheBloodEdge chapter 34 . 12/8/2013
I swear, I cringe at every time I see the word 'Onii-chan'. Could I also go Hokuto Shinken on how greatly this reminded me of SAO? Please? Ugh... Okay, not entirely, but it's still there.

My problem with Kururururururururumi is that her relationship with Yuuto isn't strained. He's always angsting about his shitty life, but from what we see and what you show, it seems... Decent. I've seen broken households, his is pretty good. He's got a good life going. See, it's angst dissonance.

I don't actually get why he thinks of himself as a loser. There's not enough gestures in this chapter to support that one fact. You had the real world chapter, but it wasn't used to hammer down our hero's insecurities.

Instead, we got an imouto character. I don't mind them, but Yuuto's behavior about how his life is like contrasts with how it is. I thought she'd be stuck up or pompous but... Oh well.

Oh, question but how is he not dead? The [Reaper] doesn't know either? Geez. What a tool.

Harem... Statistics... Why. Is. There. An. Imouto. Character. In. My. Harem. Why.

BECAUSE INCEST IS WINCEST!

Bluuuuurgh...
TheBloodEdge chapter 33 . 12/8/2013
Haha, y'know, the last time I named a chapter, Memento Mori, I killed off a main character too. The difference is that he didn't come back alive.

Toughest foe you have faced, you say, Leonard? My ass, you kicked his ass pretty hard.

I'd be crying for Ennis, but since I'm a YuutoxGoliath shipper, I'm not too keen on mourning her lost. That, and we all know Yuuto's coming back.

Oh, and nice narration from Claire. If I were you, I'd make Yuuto's death final and give Claire the main character spot.

Harem statistics? King Jerk is now part of Yuuto's harem!
TheBloodEdge chapter 32 . 12/8/2013
GOLIATH IS THE GREATEST CHARACTER IN THIS STORY AND NOW I VOTE FOR YUUTOXGOLIATH INSTEAD OF YUUTOXCLAIRE.

FUCK YEAH GIANT ROBOTS!

Okay, getting criticizing, I guess the war scene could have done better. It would be very dramatic if the war had already reached Davren, and the battle was taking place in the kingdom itself. More pressure, more destruction. But the point behind the battle was to stop them from reaching the kingdom, so...

Next up, King Leonard. FINALLY SOMEONE HAS THE SMARTS TO HIT SOMEONE MID-SENTENCE. The problem with skills and abilities here is that they need to be chanted. Obviously, SOMEONE needed to start hitting people before the spell could be said. Very smart. You've shown that King Jerk is no pushover. In fact, he took down Yuuto who had regenerative powers!

Alright, let's get to the next chapter!

Harem statistics?

Today, Yuuto is romancing a giant robot! Oh, and he also got his heart broken! Literally.
kingofe3 chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
Can't tell if Yuuto is being more open or has gain a liking to seeing Ennis blush a million times. I, of course, don't like it as making her say "idiot" countless times downs her character. Still a good chapter nonetheless.

Another member joins the Harem Warriors! *plays official theme song*
kingofe3 chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Holy shipping galore! Particularly every moment in this chapter assisted the Yuuto x Claire ship. Glad we ended knowing all of her reasoning for doing what she did, pretty understandable. So far, I'm liking her more than a lot of female characters already.

Again cliche dialogue, but the fights are still good.
334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »