Reviews for BladeArc
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 4 . 1/10
Fanservice. Fanservice. And more fanservice.

The fight with the mandrakes at the start is nice, and ha ha, yeah, Yuuto. You've the lens to see the monsters' weaknesses. Use it.

New harem member alert...I guess. When I saw the title, I was expecting Miya to steal something from Ennis and Yuuto, but in the end it turns out to be her class. Oh well. At least no drama...well, the misunderstanding was the typical drama, so never mind. Whatever.

And the poison thing and now bringing Miya along. Is Ennis stupidly naive or what? I know this is just a story, but she just goes along trusting people and risking herself for someone she barely knows, with the poison and stuff. Even a saint wouldn't go that far...I think. This is just way too weird. I get that kind people exist, and Ennis being kind isn't a problem. But the thing is that she's way on the extreme end that I'm surprised she hasn't been taken advantage of.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 3 . 1/10
Finally the tsundere vibes. Now that's what I call tsundere. It makes more sense if Yuuto calls Ennis a tsundere after this chapter, not before, because the dishonest denial and blushing comes into full force here. Hip, hip hooray!

The wolf thing is cool, I guess. That lens that reveals an enemy's weak spot is convenient, too bad Yuuto can't use magic yet or he'll set the wolf on fire. As I said, I can understand Ennis escorting Yuuto to the Darven capital because of what he did with her sword (Nosblesse, was it?), but then they're going to their separate wats after that? I thought Ennis would be curious to find out about Yuuto and his connection to her sword, that's why she's bringing him to the capital after all. Otherwise, this just seems ridiculous that she's going through all this trouble to escort an unknown stranger for no benefit. Furthermore, giving him coins to buy equipment and weapon (and if he's a newbie who's a total amateur in fighting, shouldn't she be by his side advising what armor and weapons he buys?). Not only that, with no training whatsoever, she brings him into combat. That just seems odd somehow.

Well, the character interactions and the world are enjoyable, that's for sure. I can't wait to read more!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 2 . 1/10
Why is Ennis a tsundere? She doesn't act tsun (I'm not expecting dere yet), she's arrogant and bossy, but that's not what tsundere is. Tsunderes are usually dishonest, "it's...it's not as if I'm helping you for your sake!" but she has shown no sign of that so far. She's more kuudere, to be honest.

I'm kind of shocked she just gave Yuuto a bunch of coins to start off the journey and buy equipment. I mean, no matter how nice and kind you are, do you go around giving random strangers you met from another world money to buy armor and equipment?

And the girl kissing Yuuto in the cheek was so totally out of nowhere...what, he's a natural chiick magnet now? How did he help her? If anything, she bumped into him, so he actually caused her to fall, so it's natural for him to help her up. I don't think that counts as a help and something that will earn a kiss. I guess this is the typical harem trope...

Everything else is interesting, and I'm curious to see how this save the world thing will work out. Yay, Yuuto is going to be a hero! I like the system, and jobs stuff. Freelancer sounds cool, it'll be great to see what options Yuuto will have. That's quite the amazing world-building here!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 1 . 1/9
Wow, this story looks cool. Yeah, I know isekai stories are pretty common and all, but who cares? As long as it's interesting, and yours look pretty good. I can't wait to read more! I was actually told about your story by one of my readers, Lightning Berserker, who said there's similarities. I had a zombie for a protagonist...well, let's just say he got transported into another world, got killed and was revived as a zombie. And apparently your protagonist also had dark powers and was favored by the grim reaper. That sounded like a cool premise to me, so I came and checked it out and it's a great start so far. Looking forward to more!

Though you last updated this almost 2 years ago...so I don't know if this is going to continue, but hey, with 43 chapters to read, it'll be a while before I've to worry about updates.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/2/2015
NOOOOO LIARAAAAA! PLS CONTINUE I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
DevilPogoStick chapter 21 . 3/30/2015
Oh Yuuto, being too nice led to this problem XD Reminds me of a Takahashi work where the MC was too nice to the point he got into situations that were too outlandish to be believed until they realize he is telling the truth after the punishment. XD

But really, it was a nice breather with the things going on beforehand.

Keep it up!
DevilPogoStick chapter 20 . 3/30/2015
I can't believe I did not review this. Oh Yuuto...You poor bastard. You should have realize you're setting up disaster! XD

Well, the doppelganger trick is...Gonna make this very amusing XD

Keep it up!
Fierce Ookami chapter 43 . 3/30/2015
well that escalated quickly... great chapter, but I would think that they would plan for Ludd to not only be there but also for him to target the princess. they have enough firepower that they could've easily had one of them guard Liara and Vivio. I don't want them to die T_T I can't wait for the next chapter! keep it up!

-Fierce Ookami
veritas.incarne chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
This is an interesting start to an interesting story. Our hero is being called to another world to be their savior. Good start so far. I like his interactions with Ennis, it was interesting, and it was also interesting that he managed to annihilate the beast that was after them. Very curious. I'm sure that he will reveal even more awesome powers as the story progresses on. I bet it was very disorienting to be transported into a new world and to fight a monster firsthand on top of all that, though the hero manages to take it in stride. Nice intro, and I shall be keeping an eye on this story and read and review more of it when I get the chance to : )
Natsuki Nanami chapter 42 . 2/17/2015
Nice chapter! I think this is the finest story in this web!

It seems they need a bit of relaxation before the merge. It seems you know many kinds of swimsuit, eh? Well, I only know the plain blue one, ehhmm...This really give me an inspiration on writting my story, check it out if you want. And dammit Yuuto, Sigurd, you both are the luckiest son of a bitch.

I wonder when will you update the chapter...
The Last Artisan chapter 12 . 1/6/2015
Bananas! Bananas! Bananas!

Banananananananananananananananananaaaaaaaaaas!
Fierce Ookami chapter 42 . 10/6/2014
this was a fun chapter. it's good that they get to have some rest and relaxation before they have to fight Nidhogg. I can't wait for the next one, keep it up!

-Fierce Ookami
Kouki chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Nice chapter, I will say one thing; for a narrative, the descriptions feel slightly in-organic, I sometimes don't believe that this is how a person would be talking.
Also, you have a few grammar mistakes throughout the story, mainly omission of words.

Still a pretty good chapter though!
Kouki chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I was always fond of the idea of answering the call becoming the hero; I hope this pans out for him. So far, I'm liking this chapter; there were moments when I thought his descriptions were disjointed but overall this is a good story.
360pages chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Well, since your returning reviews and I was already reviewing a bit of your stuff anyway...

Now on to the story, quite a bit fast for the first chapter. It weird, but your introduction almost seems like a recap, instead having these things naturally happen though the chapter. So us the readers can actually see it and hear the voices, it gets an off hand mention.

I do wonder why you didn't just start at the start instead of having the beginning portion. Which we head straight into.

You descriptions are good when action is happening. The characters so far seem a little stock, but I'm sure you will develop them later. You also describe the characters well as well, though for an introduction everything seemed kind of stock somewhat. Not that I mind, after all this is just the start of the story.

I honestly wouldn't mind actually Yuuto's regular life, jumping right in is effective too.
371 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »