Reviews for BladeArc
veritas.incarne chapter 1 . 2/22
This is an interesting start to an interesting story. Our hero is being called to another world to be their savior. Good start so far. I like his interactions with Ennis, it was interesting, and it was also interesting that he managed to annihilate the beast that was after them. Very curious. I'm sure that he will reveal even more awesome powers as the story progresses on. I bet it was very disorienting to be transported into a new world and to fight a monster firsthand on top of all that, though the hero manages to take it in stride. Nice intro, and I shall be keeping an eye on this story and read and review more of it when I get the chance to : )
BishounenDUDE chapter 42 . 2/17
Nice chapter! I think this is the finest story in this web!

It seems they need a bit of relaxation before the merge. It seems you know many kinds of swimsuit, eh? Well, I only know the plain blue one, ehhmm...This really give me an inspiration on writting my story, check it out if you want. And dammit Yuuto, Sigurd, you both are the luckiest son of a bitch.

I wonder when will you update the chapter...
The Last Artisan chapter 12 . 1/6
Bananas! Bananas! Bananas!

Banananananananananananananananananaaaaaaaaaas!
Fierce Ookami chapter 42 . 10/6/2014
this was a fun chapter. it's good that they get to have some rest and relaxation before they have to fight Nidhogg. I can't wait for the next one, keep it up!

-Fierce Ookami
Kouki chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Nice chapter, I will say one thing; for a narrative, the descriptions feel slightly in-organic, I sometimes don't believe that this is how a person would be talking.
Also, you have a few grammar mistakes throughout the story, mainly omission of words.

Still a pretty good chapter though!
Kouki chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I was always fond of the idea of answering the call becoming the hero; I hope this pans out for him. So far, I'm liking this chapter; there were moments when I thought his descriptions were disjointed but overall this is a good story.
360pages chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Well, since your returning reviews and I was already reviewing a bit of your stuff anyway...

Now on to the story, quite a bit fast for the first chapter. It weird, but your introduction almost seems like a recap, instead having these things naturally happen though the chapter. So us the readers can actually see it and hear the voices, it gets an off hand mention.

I do wonder why you didn't just start at the start instead of having the beginning portion. Which we head straight into.

You descriptions are good when action is happening. The characters so far seem a little stock, but I'm sure you will develop them later. You also describe the characters well as well, though for an introduction everything seemed kind of stock somewhat. Not that I mind, after all this is just the start of the story.

I honestly wouldn't mind actually Yuuto's regular life, jumping right in is effective too.
Kiento21 chapter 41 . 6/12/2014
Yay updates! :D I can't wait for more! This is my number 1 favorite story I have read and will continue to read. Love how Vivio is now in his harem completely unexpected XD can't wait for more :3
Fierce Ookami chapter 41 . 6/8/2014
this was a great chapter! the fight was pretty epic. Yuuto is lucky to have all those girls loving him but it seems its also bad for his health apparently. can't wait for the next one! keep it up!

-Fierce Ookami.
kingofe3 chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
There were some nice douses of character development in this chapter. Good to see some other side of some characters and I hope we get to see more of that into action as the arc goes. Have to say things got quite a bit gory *jots down notes*.

Yuuto pulled off some pretty zealous moves... with his fingers and mouth too... *kills sex joke before it goes rapid*

Typos I found:

"...before I swung the down sword." Switch sword and down.

"Protect [the] Princess [or Liara] at all costs."
WarriorOfDarkness3 chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
You've probably heard this a lot, but I appreciate the Norse undertones.
Darth Zannacross chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Well, seems are " hero" here got in to all kinds of trouble today, seems his luck cost him that slap lol. Well, at least with this Miya reached a understanding and her, Metal Elf powers might be useful, guess we will find out. Onward to the Davern Capital I guess.
Darth Zannacross chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Dream world eh? Just hope Yddrasil is not the same one from the Tales of Games or there might be problems lol. Well, looks like Yuuto is getting a grasp at how to kill monsters, hope he can fair ok when more then the scraps start attacking him lol. Should be fun from here.
XxmikoxkogaxX chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Starting to sound like one of those RPG video games
I'll keep reading for sure!
XxmikoxkogaxX chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Okay okay okay! I love it!

The fact that you just went into the action right away was awesome
I like that Yuuto over think everything and has to have an explanation on why everything happen. That kinda reminde of me in a way.
I will be favoring this story!
363 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »