Reviews for BladeArc
Katsurou Shimizu chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
And it's good to be back. Seriously, reading Bladearc once more is like meeting an old friend. I've forgotten how nice Yuuto is as a person, and of course his cute interactions with his harem. I admit when I read it last time, I was feeling a bit cynical because I wouldn't be that nice if it were me. But why judge? What's wrong with being nice? Anyway, just a little ramble here.

I'm a bit tempted to ring up the harem statistics like Edge do, but nah. I think he's doing a good enough job.

Anyway, this chapter introduced a LOT of characters at one go. Yep, of course it's for the purpose of the meeting between the sovereigns, but people with terrible memories like me would have a hard time keeping up. Perhaps it might be possible if you include a glossary or appendix to detail these characters so that I can refer to them from time to time. It's kinda feasible too, since you are writing a fantasy epic like this.

I have to say that I like the drama bits, especially during the end conversation between Yuuto and Liara. It's sort of ironic how one got his wish of becoming a dark superhero or something while the other just wishes to be normal. I can really relate personally because within me, there's a wish to become a popular singer in the region (I'm not bad with my vocals you know), but a popular singer like Jay Chou might think otherwise (Just refer to his MVs which depict his desire to be away from the attention paparazzi).

Goddamn it, now I want a girl like Liara.
bradpara chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Hmmmmmmm Yuuto looks like he is buildng up quite a harem here ;-)
bradpara chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Ah, Tsundereness is so funny. It try to give a little touch of that to Kimi in my story.

Nice to see Yuuto get a bro.
bradpara chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Another story I have been meaning to pick up again.

So he is a Dark Knight, Huh. Very interesting. Also I don't think we have heard the last of the Reaper.
DevilPogoStick chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Well, Ennis leaves much to explain about the setting and how the world functions which helps quite a bit to know such knowledge without being confused in future chapters so that's good.

Also, it is interesting that a theory of Yuuto being here is shown and may be even possible.

And Ennis is such a Tsundere. XD
kingofe3 chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
I knew the Oni girl would come back sooner or later. Awesome she can generate electricity.
kingofe3 chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Seeing Ennis act out like that was a surprise. And yeah for a new character.
kingofe3 chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
This was a nice chapter for character development. I liked it.
kingofe3 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
I've read some fantasy manga, but never have I noticed a oni girl. Good chapter.
kingofe3 chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
A magic summoning tree? Interesting.
kingofe3 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Yuuto gained some new clothes and a sword. I feel like they come at a price though.
Lord Slayer chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Nice to have a slow-down chapter for character development. I liked how she tricks him into deciding what color swimsuit she wears. I thought that was kind of cute. Would you mind if I tried something like that in Mahousen some time?
Lord Slayer chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
Speaking from a gamer's perspective, Yuuto needs to get a more varied group soon. Those wraiths prove he needs some casters.
DevilPogoStick chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
And the hero gets his stuff...And finds his new partner not giving a damn about modesty of sorts. XD

Nice job.

I guess we'll see that mysterious stranger is some point in the story so can't wait to see what our heroes will be getting themselves into!

Keep up the good work!
DevilPogoStick chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
So sorry I haven't read this till now! ...Gonna read it the best I can!

I think the setting looks nice and the action very detailed. Also, great use of the first person POV! :)

Ennis does look interesting and I can't wait to see more interactions with the protagonist in the next chapter!

Keep up the good work!