Reviews for BladeArc
bradpara chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Hmmmmmmm Yuuto looks like he is buildng up quite a harem here ;-)
bradpara chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Ah, Tsundereness is so funny. It try to give a little touch of that to Kimi in my story.

Nice to see Yuuto get a bro.
bradpara chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Another story I have been meaning to pick up again.

So he is a Dark Knight, Huh. Very interesting. Also I don't think we have heard the last of the Reaper.
DevilPogoStick chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Well, Ennis leaves much to explain about the setting and how the world functions which helps quite a bit to know such knowledge without being confused in future chapters so that's good.

Also, it is interesting that a theory of Yuuto being here is shown and may be even possible.

And Ennis is such a Tsundere. XD
kingofe3 chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
I knew the Oni girl would come back sooner or later. Awesome she can generate electricity.
kingofe3 chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Seeing Ennis act out like that was a surprise. And yeah for a new character.
kingofe3 chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
This was a nice chapter for character development. I liked it.
kingofe3 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
I've read some fantasy manga, but never have I noticed a oni girl. Good chapter.
kingofe3 chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
A magic summoning tree? Interesting.
kingofe3 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Yuuto gained some new clothes and a sword. I feel like they come at a price though.
Lord Slayer chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Nice to have a slow-down chapter for character development. I liked how she tricks him into deciding what color swimsuit she wears. I thought that was kind of cute. Would you mind if I tried something like that in Mahousen some time?
Lord Slayer chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
Speaking from a gamer's perspective, Yuuto needs to get a more varied group soon. Those wraiths prove he needs some casters.
DevilPogoStick chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
And the hero gets his stuff...And finds his new partner not giving a damn about modesty of sorts. XD

Nice job.

I guess we'll see that mysterious stranger is some point in the story so can't wait to see what our heroes will be getting themselves into!

Keep up the good work!
DevilPogoStick chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
So sorry I haven't read this till now! ...Gonna read it the best I can!

I think the setting looks nice and the action very detailed. Also, great use of the first person POV! :)

Ennis does look interesting and I can't wait to see more interactions with the protagonist in the next chapter!

Keep up the good work!
Lord Slayer chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
Still a lot of telling. When explaining classes and class features it's best to do so in dialogue. For example, Ludd destroys the golem while using his gun and sword. Yuuto asks how can do that, since Ennis said using two different types of weapons weakens you. Then Ludd explains what musketeers can do. This way you remain in scene while presenting new information to the readers.
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »