Reviews for BladeArc
Lord Slayer chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
Ludd seems interesting, though it probably would have been better to stretch his and Ennis' reconciliation over a couple more chapters.
Kisho chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
Omigoooosh this is so cool *v*
So now the story really begins, nya... and the real battle, not just Yuuto and the Eternal Nidhogg, not Yuuto and the nations behind the assassins, not even Yuuto and [The Reaper], but Yuuto and himself? His future self and his inner dark self, too...
So cool ;v;
Lou-chan's storytelling skills really show themselves now... I so cannot wait to see where things go from here, nya x3
Keep up the amazing work, Lou-chaaaaannn ;w;
Kisho chapter 21 . 1/11/2013
Ffffffft, Yuuto, you... got what was coming to you, nya xD
Isn't that just so neat and tidy, everyone coming together all at once, nya xDD Even Claire with the Domination Mark would show him no mercy, huh cx
It was nice getting to see more of the girls and their relationships with Yuuto, in this chapter, anyways, nya x3 Claire's part was my favorite, though more Claire and more plot development ufufu -w-
Lord Slayer chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
I really liked the explanation for the realistic appearance of their swords. It's always bothered me how in some movies or shows (not just anime) that people will spar with actual swords even when they shouldn't have. It's always seemed like an unnecessary health hazard. I guess now I'll be able to pretend they're just very realistic looking wooden ones, hehe.

I'd really like to know more about Yuuto's background. He always seems to have a really crappy opinion about himself and you hint at some tragic backstory, but we still don't know all the details yet. It would have been nice if you had revealed at least some of this information at the very beginning, but I guess what matters is that you reveal it eventually. I'm just having a hard time understanding why you're holding back on it for so long.

Another good one. Keep it up.
Kisho chapter 20 . 1/10/2013
Fffffffft, this is something only Lou-chan could come up with, really xD
Cloning yourself... to date your harem... well, this is interesting, yup, totally don't see any way this could go horribly wrong, nice going Yuuto xDD
Well, this should be exciting, nya -v- And I like this whole Claire on recon thing, too, plus her date at the opera house, more depth for my favorite character save [The Reaper] is yay cx
... (which reminds me, why didn't Yuuto get a date with [The Reaper] too, nya T3T)
Kisho chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
Lou-chaann, the way you write is so easy and fun to read as always x3
This is ultra-cool, nya, Morgan seems like an interesting character -v- ... and another addition to Yuuto's harem of course, yay xD
Yuuto battling is as cool as ever too cx I bet this'll be excitiiiiingggggggg... especially with that last line, oh Yuuto, always trying to say something cool, huh xD
Mackie Jackson chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I like this first chapter. It's interesting, holds the reader's attention and sets up the story with a lot of questions which will probably be answered in the rest of the story. So far I like Yuuto and Ennis, although her threatening Yuuto seemed to be a bit much. Also; his father died by banana peel? That's hilarious, I laughed out loud when I read that!

The one thing I noticed was that the narration style is a bit redundant and that makes it a bit tedious to read. And here are some grammar things I noticed while reading:

1. "...trying to pull me out from reality, making me questioning about my own existence." - it should be "question" instead of "questioning"

2. "I didn't know since when did I hear that voice, but somehow, I was aware of it long time ago." - it could be "I didn't know when I heard that voice, but somehow, I was aware of it a long time ago." -or- "I didn't know when I first heard that voice, but somehow, I was aware of it from long ago."

3. Should be "grades"

4. "a not-so-impressive"

5. Critters and animals is kind of redundant
Lord Slayer chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
Hmmm. Ennis, Maya, and now this ogre girl. Will Yuuto be getting a harem party?
Lord Slayer chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
I like how he's aware of how everything seems like a videogame and rpg cliche, but things are still too drama-focused to really be considered a parody. Maybe you could work on that.
c'estquatre chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
Called it.

Either way Ennis's move set is really cool. I'm guess Dominions is next?
c'estquatre chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
Claire' a girl right?
If he is a girl, I totally called it.
Also nice reference.
c'estquatre chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
I sense foreshadowing.
Do not disappoint.
c'estquatre chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
""In order to ward away evil spirits, someone needs to perform the purification ceremony in one place, and Ludd is doing exactly that. But, usually the ones who perform the purification ceremony are Paladins or White Mages, so it may take a while for him to finish the purification. "In the meantime, in order to allow him to finish the purification, we need to guard him. If his concentration is broken, he will need to start all over again…""

Weird.

Either way, Banish as a skill is pretty great.
Lord Slayer chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Mmm...he trades a few blows with Death and then Death leaves them alone because the main character shows a little backbone? That a big stretch for suspension of disbelief. You should probably do more to develop this, or downgrade the enemy.

Your narrative style is very...telly. First person narrative is meant to give the reader a very intimate connectin with the story. It's also VERY hard to do well, and it's something you need to keep practicing on. It seems more like Yuuto is telling about a story rather than telling us the story. Scenery is glossed over, there isn't much personal reflection. He kind of just wanders around, and most of it thinking about how attractive his traveling companions are, which makes him seem really shallow. I hope we see him developed more soon. Believe me, 1st person is really hard. Just keep at it.
c'estquatre chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
Although I enjoyed the infodump for Viper Bite, it would have been better to show it, instead of explaining.

...I JUST REALIZED what happened to Miya?

Oni generate electricity? Wot?
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »