Reviews for BladeArc
DevilPogoStick chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
And the hero gets his stuff...And finds his new partner not giving a damn about modesty of sorts. XD

Nice job.

I guess we'll see that mysterious stranger is some point in the story so can't wait to see what our heroes will be getting themselves into!

Keep up the good work!
DevilPogoStick chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
So sorry I haven't read this till now! ...Gonna read it the best I can!

I think the setting looks nice and the action very detailed. Also, great use of the first person POV! :)

Ennis does look interesting and I can't wait to see more interactions with the protagonist in the next chapter!

Keep up the good work!
Lord Slayer chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
Still a lot of telling. When explaining classes and class features it's best to do so in dialogue. For example, Ludd destroys the golem while using his gun and sword. Yuuto asks how can do that, since Ennis said using two different types of weapons weakens you. Then Ludd explains what musketeers can do. This way you remain in scene while presenting new information to the readers.
Lord Slayer chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
Ludd seems interesting, though it probably would have been better to stretch his and Ennis' reconciliation over a couple more chapters.
Kisho chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
Omigoooosh this is so cool *v*
So now the story really begins, nya... and the real battle, not just Yuuto and the Eternal Nidhogg, not Yuuto and the nations behind the assassins, not even Yuuto and [The Reaper], but Yuuto and himself? His future self and his inner dark self, too...
So cool ;v;
Lou-chan's storytelling skills really show themselves now... I so cannot wait to see where things go from here, nya x3
Keep up the amazing work, Lou-chaaaaannn ;w;
Kisho chapter 21 . 1/11/2013
Ffffffft, Yuuto, you... got what was coming to you, nya xD
Isn't that just so neat and tidy, everyone coming together all at once, nya xDD Even Claire with the Domination Mark would show him no mercy, huh cx
It was nice getting to see more of the girls and their relationships with Yuuto, in this chapter, anyways, nya x3 Claire's part was my favorite, though more Claire and more plot development ufufu -w-
Lord Slayer chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
I really liked the explanation for the realistic appearance of their swords. It's always bothered me how in some movies or shows (not just anime) that people will spar with actual swords even when they shouldn't have. It's always seemed like an unnecessary health hazard. I guess now I'll be able to pretend they're just very realistic looking wooden ones, hehe.

I'd really like to know more about Yuuto's background. He always seems to have a really crappy opinion about himself and you hint at some tragic backstory, but we still don't know all the details yet. It would have been nice if you had revealed at least some of this information at the very beginning, but I guess what matters is that you reveal it eventually. I'm just having a hard time understanding why you're holding back on it for so long.

Another good one. Keep it up.
Kisho chapter 20 . 1/10/2013
Fffffffft, this is something only Lou-chan could come up with, really xD
Cloning yourself... to date your harem... well, this is interesting, yup, totally don't see any way this could go horribly wrong, nice going Yuuto xDD
Well, this should be exciting, nya -v- And I like this whole Claire on recon thing, too, plus her date at the opera house, more depth for my favorite character save [The Reaper] is yay cx
... (which reminds me, why didn't Yuuto get a date with [The Reaper] too, nya T3T)
Kisho chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
Lou-chaann, the way you write is so easy and fun to read as always x3
This is ultra-cool, nya, Morgan seems like an interesting character -v- ... and another addition to Yuuto's harem of course, yay xD
Yuuto battling is as cool as ever too cx I bet this'll be excitiiiiingggggggg... especially with that last line, oh Yuuto, always trying to say something cool, huh xD
Mackie Jackson chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I like this first chapter. It's interesting, holds the reader's attention and sets up the story with a lot of questions which will probably be answered in the rest of the story. So far I like Yuuto and Ennis, although her threatening Yuuto seemed to be a bit much. Also; his father died by banana peel? That's hilarious, I laughed out loud when I read that!

The one thing I noticed was that the narration style is a bit redundant and that makes it a bit tedious to read. And here are some grammar things I noticed while reading:

1. "...trying to pull me out from reality, making me questioning about my own existence." - it should be "question" instead of "questioning"

2. "I didn't know since when did I hear that voice, but somehow, I was aware of it long time ago." - it could be "I didn't know when I heard that voice, but somehow, I was aware of it a long time ago." -or- "I didn't know when I first heard that voice, but somehow, I was aware of it from long ago."

3. Should be "grades"

4. "a not-so-impressive"

5. Critters and animals is kind of redundant
Lord Slayer chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
Hmmm. Ennis, Maya, and now this ogre girl. Will Yuuto be getting a harem party?
Lord Slayer chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
I like how he's aware of how everything seems like a videogame and rpg cliche, but things are still too drama-focused to really be considered a parody. Maybe you could work on that.
c'estquatre chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
Called it.

Either way Ennis's move set is really cool. I'm guess Dominions is next?
c'estquatre chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
Claire' a girl right?
If he is a girl, I totally called it.
Also nice reference.