Reviews for BladeArc
Kiento21 chapter 41 . 6/12/2014
Yay updates! :D I can't wait for more! This is my number 1 favorite story I have read and will continue to read. Love how Vivio is now in his harem completely unexpected XD can't wait for more :3
Fierce Ookami chapter 41 . 6/8/2014
this was a great chapter! the fight was pretty epic. Yuuto is lucky to have all those girls loving him but it seems its also bad for his health apparently. can't wait for the next one! keep it up!

-Fierce Ookami.
kingofe3 chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
There were some nice douses of character development in this chapter. Good to see some other side of some characters and I hope we get to see more of that into action as the arc goes. Have to say things got quite a bit gory *jots down notes*.

Yuuto pulled off some pretty zealous moves... with his fingers and mouth too... *kills sex joke before it goes rapid*

Typos I found:

"...before I swung the down sword." Switch sword and down.

"Protect [the] Princess [or Liara] at all costs."
WarriorOfDarkness3 chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
You've probably heard this a lot, but I appreciate the Norse undertones.
Darth Zannacross chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Well, seems are " hero" here got in to all kinds of trouble today, seems his luck cost him that slap lol. Well, at least with this Miya reached a understanding and her, Metal Elf powers might be useful, guess we will find out. Onward to the Davern Capital I guess.
Darth Zannacross chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Dream world eh? Just hope Yddrasil is not the same one from the Tales of Games or there might be problems lol. Well, looks like Yuuto is getting a grasp at how to kill monsters, hope he can fair ok when more then the scraps start attacking him lol. Should be fun from here.
XxmikoxkogaxX chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Starting to sound like one of those RPG video games
I'll keep reading for sure!
XxmikoxkogaxX chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Okay okay okay! I love it!

The fact that you just went into the action right away was awesome
I like that Yuuto over think everything and has to have an explanation on why everything happen. That kinda reminde of me in a way.
I will be favoring this story!
cud-b-better chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
Gotta hand it to Ludd, his kindness of using his "buddy" as a hostage. I like Kamui's being polite despite not trusting and threatening the duo (I wonder if there is a term for this type of character). You've done yourself proud with the large assortment of characters you've come up with.
cud-b-better chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Well some nice background info on Ennis and a older brother like character figure makes an appearance. And Yuuto and Ennis formed an even tighter bond before it went down the gutter due to a usual obligatory echi situation that all tsunderes find themselves in. This journey looks like it could be pretty interesting, and knowing you from previous chapters I'm sure it will be.
Darth Zannacross chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
So, looks like Yuuto is all ready moving to second base rather fast lol. Well, another girl that might be a problem? Guess we will find out. Once more, keep up the good work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Ah, boy falls in hole, boy meets girl, girl fights off monster, its that kind of story eh? Things started off a bit suddenly but I think I got the gist of what is going on and figure out more will be made clear soon enough. Ennis and Yuuto seem like decent enough leads, we will see. Keep up the good worok till next time.
cud-b-better chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Well yuuto at last kicking some people around, he needs to gain some in the confidence department but I liked this chapter even more than most (that is saying something) the story is progressing at just the right pace. I'm glad I was spared the drama of "I can't kill a person" considering they were out to capture them from the word go. And Yuuto and ennis had such a nice atmosphere earlier on, dammit Miya.
cud-b-better chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
Well gotta like all the different races. And yuuto made a smint choice, going for the dark knight, well when the classes were offered it was obvious which one he was going to go for. I look forward to seeing whether he falls into despair from its negative attributes or if he'll overcome them all. Get strong soon Yuuto I want to see you become a total badass (I hope he does indeed become one and not having to rely on allies the entire time.)
cud-b-better chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Well I'm glad the reason was very easy to understand. Yuutos reaction was typical but correct from being told out of nowhere to become their hero, and a woman's tears gets him on board the road to champion. I'm looking forward to how Yuuto will develop in creating his own guild gathering party members etc. I wonder if he'll get the reaper. Yuuto definitely needs a guy to fill the role of best friend to balance things out.

Anyway one error I think I should point out (if it is an error):

Even if the world needs to be saved [from] someone from another world - [by] The meaning is changed otherwise.
371 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »