Reviews for BladeArc
Darth Zannacross chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Dream world eh? Just hope Yddrasil is not the same one from the Tales of Games or there might be problems lol. Well, looks like Yuuto is getting a grasp at how to kill monsters, hope he can fair ok when more then the scraps start attacking him lol. Should be fun from here.
XxmikoxkogaxX chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Starting to sound like one of those RPG video games
I'll keep reading for sure!
XxmikoxkogaxX chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Okay okay okay! I love it!

The fact that you just went into the action right away was awesome
I like that Yuuto over think everything and has to have an explanation on why everything happen. That kinda reminde of me in a way.
I will be favoring this story!
cud-b-better chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
Gotta hand it to Ludd, his kindness of using his "buddy" as a hostage. I like Kamui's being polite despite not trusting and threatening the duo (I wonder if there is a term for this type of character). You've done yourself proud with the large assortment of characters you've come up with.
cud-b-better chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Well some nice background info on Ennis and a older brother like character figure makes an appearance. And Yuuto and Ennis formed an even tighter bond before it went down the gutter due to a usual obligatory echi situation that all tsunderes find themselves in. This journey looks like it could be pretty interesting, and knowing you from previous chapters I'm sure it will be.
Darth Zannacross chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
So, looks like Yuuto is all ready moving to second base rather fast lol. Well, another girl that might be a problem? Guess we will find out. Once more, keep up the good work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Ah, boy falls in hole, boy meets girl, girl fights off monster, its that kind of story eh? Things started off a bit suddenly but I think I got the gist of what is going on and figure out more will be made clear soon enough. Ennis and Yuuto seem like decent enough leads, we will see. Keep up the good worok till next time.
cud-b-better chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Well yuuto at last kicking some people around, he needs to gain some in the confidence department but I liked this chapter even more than most (that is saying something) the story is progressing at just the right pace. I'm glad I was spared the drama of "I can't kill a person" considering they were out to capture them from the word go. And Yuuto and ennis had such a nice atmosphere earlier on, dammit Miya.
cud-b-better chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
Well gotta like all the different races. And yuuto made a smint choice, going for the dark knight, well when the classes were offered it was obvious which one he was going to go for. I look forward to seeing whether he falls into despair from its negative attributes or if he'll overcome them all. Get strong soon Yuuto I want to see you become a total badass (I hope he does indeed become one and not having to rely on allies the entire time.)
cud-b-better chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Well I'm glad the reason was very easy to understand. Yuutos reaction was typical but correct from being told out of nowhere to become their hero, and a woman's tears gets him on board the road to champion. I'm looking forward to how Yuuto will develop in creating his own guild gathering party members etc. I wonder if he'll get the reaper. Yuuto definitely needs a guy to fill the role of best friend to balance things out.

Anyway one error I think I should point out (if it is an error):

Even if the world needs to be saved [from] someone from another world - [by] The meaning is changed otherwise.
cud-b-better chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
All right, now Yuuto has some kick ass sounding equipment. And a explanation for the thief class was very much appreciated, I took the name literally last chapter (I don't tend to play games that use classes). Well my instincts tell me that reaper was a girl and Yuuto just raised a flag (just a feeling). I was kind of expecting Ennis to start getting jealous from how Miya constantly gets close to Yuuto but she doesn't seem all that bothered.
cud-b-better chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
A thief as a class? Correct me if I'm wrong but don't thieves steal? Why would they so readily accept her, won't she steal from them? Well I'm glad that although quick to jump to conclusions Ennis did listen afterwards and earnestly apologise rather than throwing the blame like tsunderes I find usually do. And its quite the rarity that the peeker doesn't get caught red handed makes a nice change, although she still seems to have noticed.

Another good chapter and another elf in the party!
cud-b-better chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Well its been a while but I remember the most important parts I think. Definitely a nice rpgish story and Yuuto despite claiming he had no experience in the fight department handled that situation quite nicely. Ennis' nice jump between the cool swordsman to the embarrassed cute girl is great to see as usual. But was there a need for him to use the lens could Ennis just have told him, well I guess it's all experience and I suppose you wished to show us the reader how it actually works.

I also didn't notice any errors in this chapter which allowed it to flow easily and I stormed through it devouring every word in this chapter, nicely done.
Ritsuioko23 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
This is a good read. It may not be the most original thing on FP, but its cute. I think you need a little more detail, but that's just me.
Fierce Ookami chapter 39 . 5/29/2014
that was an unexpected end to the chapter lol, Yuuto just attracts all the ladies. I doubt Yuuto will do it because he wouldn't hurt Ennis like that. I am confused though, Ludwig was a Dark knight yes? and Darkknights are immune to curses right? so how does Ludwig have cursed hands? great chapeter, Keep up the awesome!

-Fierce Ookami