Reviews for BladeArc
kingofe3 chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Um, have to say, lots of repetition in here. Felt some things didn't need to be stated and the pace was a bit fast. Did enjoy was little of what was the fight between Ennis and Claire.

Did think Yuuto's mind process during this chapter, considering this is first person, wasn't clean cut. I read a bit like third person to me.

And no, the reveal of him being she wasn't a surprise. w7 Still want to know her reasons for doing all of this. Probably assigned to by a higher power or something.
kingofe3 chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
Um, everyone seriously thinks Claire is a guy? I mean, sure I figured out his real gender from artwork you posted, but come on. Did no one see this girl changing or something?! /smack for idiotic question

Anyway, good chapter and nice little fight in the beginning. Guess the [the Reaper] and Yuuto 's battle shall come another time. T.T

The backstory with Claire is indeed interesting, but I don't think Ennis should be that antsy towards him because of their families' past. Though, the ending of this chapter has me thinking there's some sort dark side to Claire.
DevilPogoStick chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
Well, again the fights are good. I like how they flow with the sword play and magic use.

And thank god, I'm glad we cleared the air about the Kamui and killing issue for Yuuto at least. Now...If only Miya is there...

And Yuuto, that was...Alright of a taunt at the end...Even though you're not killing them and mention Hell. XD

Katsurou Shimizu chapter 30 . 12/8/2013
(Damn it, I hate FP for removing the copy-paste function, so I'll be lazy and quote partially, m'kay?)

Yo, Louis-sama, I'm back. Prepare yourself.

Ah, recap at the start of the chapter for lazy readers like me. Much appreciated *w*

And fanservice scene at the plight of a poor female character. Some things just don't change in Bladearc, don't they? ;)

[Well, I had fought an army before...]
- Classic Yuuto deadpan. ;)

[Eh?]
- "JOIN MY HAREM!" and then belting out that harem warriors song would have been a more appropriate response.

Seconds Edge's comments about Vivio and Yuuto being a gigolo (for uniqueness sake, I shall be different! *wind blows my handsome hair*)

Ennis' reaction to Yuuto's new occupation is a lot milder than I would have expected though. Maybe she doesn't mind sharing her man. /shotkickedrocketedtothemoon
kingofe3 chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
Really like the character interactions in this chapter. I believe there is something behind Kamui's characters. w

Swimming pool episode? owo Oho.

That ending has me hype to see what happens next. Though I expect Yuuto to win the deal. I sense his darker side coming in, which is much better than his current character.
DevilPogoStick chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
Dang...that tension of Miya and Kamui despite not mentioned was still sticking out like a sore thumb.

And again, someone actually apologizing for doing things without considering the consequences that they do regret! Amazing!

back then, Yuuto would have agreed but now, he can see that he might have a chance. A load of character development shown there.

And damn, what's with people unable to let go of past issues? I mean with Claire association with family, and the dark knight situation? People, he's not evil! O_o

DevilPogoStick chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
...Whoa, that's...Extreme.

I get what Kamui is saying but the thing is...She's really pushing Yuuto into something he's not really prepared or willing to do just yet.

I mean she apologized...But I doubt the others can see her the same way again.

...I really hope this doesn't have Ludd involved if the Reaper assessments of him are indeed true...

DevilPogoStick chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
...Yeah, saying idiot a lot is a tad too much for me. -w-

Nevertheless, again Ennis surprises me and admits her mistreatment of Claire was pretty damn unfair. And yay, relationship upgrade for Yuuto/Ennis! XD

And...Death ruins it by giving a hardcore tragic love story. Yay. -w-

DevilPogoStick chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Oh...Damn, at least we know why Claire is..not exactly happy with Yuuto with enough intentions to even try to kill him.

And dammit, how can Yuuto find the right words? Jesus, he's like a harem machine. O_o

And my god, I hope people will under stand Claire a lot better soon...And that Ludd is some sith lord. XD

DevilPogoStick chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
...Okay, there must be an explanation for that whole backstabbing disorder.

Because to be honest, I'm getting a little annoyed by Claire's secretive...Ness and now that it's revealed she's a woman only wants me to know...What is her deal?!

Yuuto tries to be the good guy, almost gets killed, and then...His would be killer is all nice and stuff again.

...I need to think a lot about this. XD

DevilPogoStick chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
Yes Yuuto, be a good person and screw what people say! XD

But nevertheless, very interesting back story about Claire. Perhaps Yuuto can convince Ennis and many others that...Well, Claire isn't exactly like the rest of the nobles who pretty much just caused a lot of grief.

The duel was great...Did not expect the blood though... *imagines if Yuuto did something by accident... O_O*

DevilPogoStick chapter 12 . 12/7/2013
*gasps* my god...A tsundere apologizing for hitting her love interest and actually feeling bad about it right off the bat?! O_o

...I love Ennis even more now. XD

Otherwise, Yuuto is too kind...And too much of a downer everytime I recall his whole "I'm a wimp, I can't do this" attitude he has most of the time. And now...He's finally shedding that part out and is coming out a badass.

DevilPogoStick chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
And yes...He had to say Harem Warriors. -w-

I'll be a tad honest, never was much a fan of harems since I feel like it can be done very well or in a way very messy with little to no tight ends being sealed at the very end.

...I hope this will be a successful one.

And I feel like someone should have just told Yuuto more about his class...i mean come on Ennis...He would have loved that explanation during that training! XD

cmaej chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
The second chapter, and already, one of the girls is getting naked! I wonder if Ennis's mumbling is a clue to a traumatized past. To be honest, it's gonna be hard for me to warm up the Ennis; the tsudere character simply doesn't appeal to me.
DevilPogoStick chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Okey-dokey then, looks like another team up!

Sometimes, I wish Yuuto wasn't that savvy...if that last word of his was sarcasm or just not excited at all. XD

Ludd seems to be a pretty badass figure and Kamui again shows some promise...I'm just surprised over the accusation at first. :3

334 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »