Reviews for BladeArc
cud-b-better chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
All right, now Yuuto has some kick ass sounding equipment. And a explanation for the thief class was very much appreciated, I took the name literally last chapter (I don't tend to play games that use classes). Well my instincts tell me that reaper was a girl and Yuuto just raised a flag (just a feeling). I was kind of expecting Ennis to start getting jealous from how Miya constantly gets close to Yuuto but she doesn't seem all that bothered.
cud-b-better chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
A thief as a class? Correct me if I'm wrong but don't thieves steal? Why would they so readily accept her, won't she steal from them? Well I'm glad that although quick to jump to conclusions Ennis did listen afterwards and earnestly apologise rather than throwing the blame like tsunderes I find usually do. And its quite the rarity that the peeker doesn't get caught red handed makes a nice change, although she still seems to have noticed.

Another good chapter and another elf in the party!
cud-b-better chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Well its been a while but I remember the most important parts I think. Definitely a nice rpgish story and Yuuto despite claiming he had no experience in the fight department handled that situation quite nicely. Ennis' nice jump between the cool swordsman to the embarrassed cute girl is great to see as usual. But was there a need for him to use the lens could Ennis just have told him, well I guess it's all experience and I suppose you wished to show us the reader how it actually works.

I also didn't notice any errors in this chapter which allowed it to flow easily and I stormed through it devouring every word in this chapter, nicely done.
Kevin Reaves chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
This is a good read. It may not be the most original thing on FP, but its cute. I think you need a little more detail, but that's just me.
Fierce Ookami chapter 39 . 5/29/2014
that was an unexpected end to the chapter lol, Yuuto just attracts all the ladies. I doubt Yuuto will do it because he wouldn't hurt Ennis like that. I am confused though, Ludwig was a Dark knight yes? and Darkknights are immune to curses right? so how does Ludwig have cursed hands? great chapeter, Keep up the awesome!

-Fierce Ookami
Lightning Berserker chapter 39 . 5/26/2014
Well...Vivio was very blunt on the repayment thing. I don't think Ennis will like that very much.
HeroofEnelios chapter 38 . 5/24/2014
Oh I've missed Yuuto and Ennis. Their relationship is just awesome x3

A nice chapter! It's been a while since I've read BladeArc (I feel so bad ;_;) but I'm glad I read the chapter! Nice interaction between characters, as before and overall great writing!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Razorine chapter 36 . 12/16/2013
Woot! Found the time to continue reading! *fanfare*

Well, things sure are picking up in pace! I have to admit at first, Yuuto dying twice and then regenerating back is a bit anti-climatic, but I guess needed for the plot. Besides, the element of surprise thing is always welcome. Everyone's reactions... were priceless xD

Liara, why you have no tears to spill? She really has some faith in Yuuto. And glad to see that our protagonist still has his sarcastic self, yet accentuated with kindness. And it's good to see Claire and Ennis be friends x3

And the kiss scene... YuutoXEnnis for the win!

King Leonard! Shame on you! I seriously loved the part where Yuuto and Ennis worked together to defeat him. Cross Arc! Noblesse and Karma together! I could just imagine the scene in my head, with Ennis' strikes and Yuuto's slashes. So... awesome *claps*

The battle is won, yet...

... Nidhogg. And atop Nidhogg...

... Ludd.

*IKNEWITHEWASEVILIKNEWTHATFROMTHESTARTIKNEWIKNEW*

Will read more! ;D
Daniel Steadfast chapter 38 . 12/10/2013
Hey Louis-sama

I've been following this wonderful story since its start. The characters have grown up from who they were before, and are really cute in their interactions between each other. I'd like to say thank you for this wonderful experience. I can't wait to see more :D
Van Quatra chapter 38 . 12/9/2013
wow this is getting really really good, it is getting more exciting the more you go on. can't wait for the next update.
Fierce Ookami chapter 38 . 12/9/2013
awesome chapter! I liked how Miya, Claire and Kamui revealed their love for Yuuto. I was almost expecting Miya to say that if it didn't work out between Ennis and Yuuto that she would go for him or something along those lines. the whole reveal of Liara being Death and her connection with Ludd was pretty shocking. can't wait for the next chapter! keep it up!

-Fierce Ookami
Lightning Berserker chapter 38 . 12/9/2013
The end is near, I can feel it. Ludd is going to die in the final fight of BladeArc, don't ask me why I just feel it going to happen.
Lightning Berserker chapter 37 . 12/8/2013
Things are going to go crazy when Karma and Samsara meet again. I hope Yuuto win against Ludd, even though I had a feeling Ludd wasn't what he seems.
cmaej chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
The elves with word "heart" somewhere in their last name... why do I think of Care Bears? *shot*

I knew we would see Miya, again, but not so soon and not... naked. I'm a bit partial to the moe character, so I'm glad she joined to balance out the tsundere. I hope she has a lot to bring to the group during a fight. I love a badass moe.
cmaej chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Why did Ennis toss cold water on Yuuto? Maybe she knew what he was thinking... dreaming about a woman saying "come to me" and whatnot. *shot*

Just a freelancer? Yuuto, you can be whatever want!

Even though Ennis did admit it, there relationship is progressing a bit fast for me, or is it based on how often they fight together?
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »