Reviews for BladeArc
Razorine chapter 30 . 11/28/2013
Ah, I was wrong on all my speculations. Vivio isn't old, isn't male, and isn't seductive at all. Well. Another failed prediction from me *sweat drop*

But some carnivorous vines, eh? No one could beat it... I sort of felt unsure of this. Like Yuuto said, I was sure that he would at least harm it with that Black Flame he unlocked from that recondition stuff. But he trusts Miya, so I should as well. *wut?*

And Vivio arrives! Powerful, indeed. She seems to strike a studios, composed air about her, and unlike what I mentioned about every female in BladeArc hosting some amiability towards Yuuto, she's... somewhat of an exception. She's a much different character, which is quite relieving, to be honest x3

There's one thing that's bugging me, and that's how she accepted the offer too quickly. I was hoping that the quest would continue for at least another chapter, like if Yuuto and MIya had to retrieve some sort of rare herb for Vivio before the latter could go with them. It felt a little... rushed to me. Maybe it's because I wanted more Yuuto and Miya time, just like with Yuuto and Kamui's quest.

But besides that, nothing else to nitpick on. Vivio accepts, and she shows her awesome powers. Ennis and Yuuto have a moment on the balcony. Another sweet ending.

Razorine chapter 29 . 11/28/2013
First of all, I like how this chapter and all of the other chapters before this could actually be episodes of a BladeArc anime (o-oh, wow, I'm already suggesting an anime, ehe).

An Archmagus? Somehow, SkyRim comes to mind when I hear that xP But well, Vivio seems to be a wild card for any war. I'm intrigued to see her personality, and how she'll react to Yuuto's presence as a Dark Knight (since that class usually interest people so much, especially the guy who attacked Yuuto at the meeting some chapters before). Is she old? Is she a he? Is she a seductive lady? *cocks head like a bird*

And Miya finally has her time with Yuuto! All these quest things are perfect for character development (again. orz). I was quite interested with Miya's backstory since she just seems to be hiding a lot beneath her cheery veneer. She's... too happy. But I guess that just makes her antics with Yuuto much more funny x3

Golems. Got to love those. Maybe they were attacking Miya because they have the Domination Curse on them?

Another accidental pervy moment? This is the problem (but also the highlight!) of harems in anime.

Miya's backstory is pretty sad. And the fact that she has a Domination Mark... I hope Yuuto will find a way to get rid of it. And hallo! Miya confesses! She confesses! Ah, awkwardness like this makes me hide behind my pillow. But Miya's brave, and strong. Plus, her jokey personality shines through! (Mistress, lol xD).

[Love], huh? Fufufufu...

Razorine chapter 28 . 11/28/2013
Aww, a warm, sweet ending. *WHEN WILL THEY KISS *is shot**

A lot of things have happened! Promises, goals, and recruitment. It's nice to see that Ennis is getting along with Claire, and that they're working together. I suppose Ennis' tsundereness used to render Claire afraid, but now the latter just takes it as a joke! It's serious character relationship-development!

And Lynn will join? I had a sneaky feeling. Her being an Alchemist and a Blacksmith will surely help the rest of the group. And reconditioning your sword gives you new abilities? Very fantasy RPG, but also very BladeArc x3

Ah, the backstories are here. I've been waiting for a detailed paragraph of Yuuto's. So he has a sibling? That's nice to hear, though I empathize with him on the 'unloved' aspect. And Ennis' backstory also moved me quite a bit, since she's a victim of war and all. It takes a strong heart to talk about the wrath of the Iscariots when Claire is her friend. *nods*

Yuuto's new abilities. So awesome! *throws confetti*

Will read more love and action! ;D
Razorine chapter 27 . 11/28/2013
I knew Yuuto wouldn't die! I suppose my first assumption that [The Reaper] would play a part in his revival was somewhat right x3

[The Reaper] has a soft spot for Yuuto? Well, I suppose the latter has been entertainment to the former for a while, and it's become somewhat of a trope that all females of BladeArc have some sort of amiability with Yuuto, regardless of their personas ;3

Fate... it's a weird thing. And yet, it's interesting that Yuuto is a protagonist who defines his own destiny. I sincerely hope that he won't become that evil [Black Reaper] *nods*

New charrie, eh? Lynn is a Spriggin Alchemist. Interesting, indeed. I had speculated whether any non-combat members would join the Reaper Guild, but after you said that no more would join I just forgot about it altogether. So would Lynn just be in this chapter or will she actually join? Because she would be a good addition, with the way that she just melts in Yuuto's grasp *is shot multiple times*

And Mega Healing Potion. Nice name xD

Ennis and Yuuto are back! And hallo! Yuuto experiences some sort of telepathy! Maybe he and Ennis have that strong a bond...

And that last part. ;3

Razorine chapter 26 . 11/28/2013
Yuuto can't die. There's no way you'd leave the story like this... could you? *gapes at the last few sentences*

Some Yuuto and Liara time. Glad to see that the princess isn't just for looks *ehe* And Davren has allies now, eh? But wait! Fiore has declared war already!

You wanted thoughts, well, here they are! I think that the character development is a-okay, and pretty much gone to the climax. Yuuto's finally confessed his feelings out loud, even if it wasn't directly at Ennis' conscious face. From the brawl, I can tell that he's stronger, and much, much more determined. Because of that, I realized that he's not just fighting for his chance to defeat Nidhogg, or for Davren, but to protect his guild. Mostly Ennis.

He still has to confess for real, right?

Which is why I don't want him to die. [Reaper], help Yuuto! Or maybe Claire! Yes! That's way more probable! x3
LucyDragneel24 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This is awesome. I will defintly like this.
Razorine chapter 25 . 11/19/2013
Ah, amidst the sinister of the arena, you still manage to make me smile. N-Not in a perverted way! I was merely amused at the awkwardness of the situation... *sadistic! is shot*

As always, I applaud you for your ability to keep the story going. Your fast-paced chapters weren't my cup of tea at first, but when I see the progression of BladeArc from this chapter, I can't help but smile ;D

Yuuto is a fantastic guy as always, with an unintentionally-pervy attitude. It was funny and entertaining how those ogres just confessed right in front of EACH OTHER. I suppose they're like fangirls? xD

*coughharemgroupharemgroupjointheguildjointheguild cough*

Ah, another finish to a quest! I hope to see more development on the plot, though, especially a quest regarding the Nidhogg. I'm just concerned that you may have lingered on the progression part for too long.

But that's just me! xP

Will read more soon! ;D
Razorine chapter 24 . 11/19/2013
Ooh, interesting name! Iron Maidens- sounds like something from an anime!

Well, things might take a turn for the worse. Honestly, I'm rather excited by the concept of gladiatorial arenas. Something about them rouses an interest within me... orz

Still, it's nice that you've implemented some Japanese through one of the cultures in BladeArc, that being the ogres. The diversity of these races is commendable, and adds to that spicy fantasy feel!

I truly hope that Kamui and Yuuto bond in a sort of sister-brother way. I picture their relationship like that x3

I'm wondering if you'll do separate quests where Yuuto goes with each of the guild members. It provides a sort of character development feel, I think. *me with the development again! ;S*

Will read the next chapter, then that will be all today. Hope I can finish tomorrow! ;D
Razorine chapter 23 . 11/19/2013
My god, things are getting more awesomer by the minute. Yuuto has his promises! He can't break them! ;S

But well, what a surprise! Leonard was the one who ordered Liara's assassination! Ah, that king resembles the very concept of politics itself. Glory seeker does fit him, indeed.

And Ludd was the spy! Unexpected! Keep loading up the twists and surprises, they're messing up my usually detective-like mind!

Ah, Yuuto. I hope- I sincerely hope- that you won't fall to the Dark Side *is quoting Star Wars*

Razorine chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
I.. I am speechless.

First of all, nice job on quickly making the girls forgive Yuuto. It was quite nice to see them make up x3

And secondly, THE TRIAL! I FORGOT! Wow, things are really going to be different. So Yuuto has fallen to the darkness in the future? Well, in one of the futures? That's... scary. Only because I can't imagine a sarcastic and kindhearted guy like him to become a [Reaper] who bleeds on his left eye ;S

But yes, this is quite the surprise. So Yuuto's trial is to define his own destiny, and not let destiny define him. Hum! Interesting! I'm personally going for the former x3

And kudos for that comparison the the Festival of Love guy!

Razorine chapter 21 . 11/19/2013
First of all, it was a bit inconsistent at the start. But the rest was fine x3

Ah, love the POV changes and how each Yuuto felt what the previous was feeling through the mental link. Quite funny and entertaining!

Good to see that their relationships grow. Nice to see that Yuuto is enjoying himself with each of the girls (weird sentence...) though the part with Miya's tickling was quite... well, she had good intentions I guess. *sweat drop*

Nice to see that Claire is more reserved than the others. Good call on discussing the detective stuff, which by the way is already intriguing me...

And the ending... *applauds*

Razorine chapter 20 . 11/19/2013
Oh god. This is... quite the surprise.

Don't get me wrong, this is really cool. Like a refreshment after the action from the last chapter! Besides, I have to admit that while Yuuto is an idiot in this, I have to applaud his resilience x3

Ah Qwinn, what a saviour! Although, the fact that she wants a Yuuto Clone for herself is quite unnerving... *shudders*

I'm excited to see how this goes. I'm sure that Yuuto will stuff this up immensely! xD

Will read more! ;D (WUT? Only 15 more chapters until I'm up to date?!)
Razorine chapter 19 . 11/19/2013
More characters! Yey!

Once again, the majority of names don't bother me. I think their cool x3 It's nice to see Yuuto and Claire being buddy-buddy with the other retainers. And Excalibur! I smiled when I read that in the chapter title.

Another duel, and this time Yuuto lost. It was a matter of focus, and Morgan was quite sneaky to have dropped that sentence. I predict that an understanding will happen between the two in the next chapter x3

And some Kamui backstory. Very tragic... keep it up with these. Making readers feel for your characters is a skill!

Razorine chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
Aww, what a nice chapter x3

First of all, the plot developments are great! Looking forward to more adventures (and twists ;D).

And welp, loads of names. They don't bother me though- I actually smiled at the originality of them. Even at the extremely original ones, like Arthur Pendragon and Terabitha (which reminded me of The Bridge of Terabithia).

Character development for Liara! Sorry for nattering on about these developments, but I always believe that a good story must exhibit a character in a way that should center them in a spotlight of exposure and vulnerability. AKA, they should have a moment to show their awesomeness.

This harem thing is going overboard. x3

Razorine chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
Yey too! Black Reaper Arc, for the win! ;D

First of all, more character development! Especially Miya, which was rather good timing, to be honest. I was wondering if she was anything but a happy-go-lucky thief. And Kamui, too. She's shown her gory side this chapter. These developments... *applauds from sheer awe*

It'll be interesting to see how this whole fiasco will play out. Ludd might be a traitor *nudge nudge wink wink* and will come over and- I'll save my speculations. x3

Will read more awesomeness! Black Reaper Arc, GOOO! ;D