Reviews for BladeArc
Clear World chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
...So, like an westered RPG MMO setting like, maybe? that's the vibe i'm getting while reading. Anyways, how very convenient that Ennis knows about the old world and the fact that the last time people had any contact with people was 5000 years ago. She is extremely well verse in this specific history.

And now, I have the suddenly feeling that this is going to be a self-inserting fantasy with the main guy doing all great suff... maybe. I don't, I'm rushing too much in my thoughts but the story is still in the beginning I still have no idea where this is going so I pray that what I get is going to be awesome! :3

Now, onto Ennis and having to spend the night with her... I got nothing. Elves are elves and I'm not really into it, but I guess a hot sexy female girl with elf ears is hot no matter what.. to people. All I know is, three girls already introduced, and most likely all of them will 'fall' in love with Yuuto. Random guess but it's my random guess for now as I attempt to see what is to come. Seeing how there are elves like creature, my random guess is there are trolls as well. Heck, I want to know more about these noblesss. Dungeon crawlers as well? Maybe. Now he just an party to follow him around. No wait, how much money does he have and what's the money system.

Me rambling like this means I have a interest in this story as I keep formulating random stuff even though it means nothing right now.
Clear World chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I have to admit, my personal taste was not really interested in this premise since the summary didn't really stand out for me, but after hearing so much good things about it, I have to say, the beginning didn't disappoint.

The action is well paced for me and the writing is really simple and easy to visualize.

My expectations for this is all over the place right now due to great recommendations don't really see a grand plot yet, but with Ennis and Yuuto already forming a relationship (hehe, with nice old threats), I hope to see a grand tale be unfold in this magical world.
Ryou Arubin chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
Not exactly what I expected, but good enough. Bonus if Claire was actually a male who's into yaoi though.
Ryou Arubin chapter 13 . 12/7/2013
Aww... I wish Yuuto had won the duel. It's nice to picture what would follow after that *w*.
DevilPogoStick chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
...Yuuto does have crappy luck. :(

Still, it was great to see him help out with the misunderstandings with Ennis and Ludd, very helpful indeed.

...I just wish she didn't jump to conclusions. :(

DevilPogoStick chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
Yes Yuuto...Ennis has a point...there is a good reason for you to stop feeling like you're a useless fool.

...You just kicked a ton of ass. Feel awesome yet humble at the same time! Ditch the downer points already! XD

It was a cool fight sequence and those bandits were pretty nasty, glad to see them get taken out. :)

Lord Slayer chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
One twist and turn after another. So who put Claire up to trying to kill Yuuto, I wonder? The surprise ending was kind of offset because Claire is already a woman's name, but then again I had already accepted he was just a strangely named man by then, so I guess it kinda evens out.

The one thing that really bothered me was when discussing the origin of Tezcatlipoca's name and Yuuto was pondering on the connections between his world and this one. It feels like you dropped the ball there, since you were building up like you were going to say what is significant about Tezcatlipoca in our world, which would have provided some good foreshadowing...and then you just restated what the name means again.
DevilPogoStick chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Wow...that Reaper really wants to screw around with Yuuto's life. XD

Nevertheless, it was kind of obvious he has to be the Dark Knight...Because not only did the reaper want him to be one, but his equipment is just right for the class.

And while I do love his admitting he needs training...Yuuto man, don't be such a damn downer on yourself... :(

And I love how his savvy-ness didn't work out and that girl lost her fight, though it was amazing.

DevilPogoStick chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Wow...That's kind of a lot of pressure on the poor guy. He has a lot of good points too sadly enough.

Nevertheless, she may be right...Yuuto did indeed take up the call and he can whip out a mean fight when he has to.

Also, Ennis shows more of her badass credentials...Nice XD

What a BS? ...It sounded kind of funny, would "What BS!" Work? :)

DevilPogoStick chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Whoa...That's kind of a hardcore chapter.

...If Death was willing to give you weapons and equipment because you amused him...You're damn hardcore. O_O

DevilPogoStick chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
...this works really as an anime and a game. :)

Continuing on, I like the tsundere-ish nature of Ennis and I really like that she at least apologized and not like...Make up some defense like he deserved it anyway or some BS...Because I guess these days, I don't like that since some measure of trust is now questioned by it.

But huzzah, a new member! I think Miya will be useful here. :)

cmaej chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I find being the "chose one" a bit cliche, but was isn't in the manga category?

Anyway, I already spoke about my feelings about Yuuto's first fight, so I won't say it again. But I wish we had a chance to learn about Yuuto's 'normal' life before he was sent off to fantasy world. I would like to know how he felt about leaving his friends, family, and other responsibilities behind.

Ennis sure warmed up to a complete stranger quite easily. I would have prefer that she left him alone to suffer a few hours then take pity on him.
McMicah chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
I see this chapter gives us a little more on just where Yuuto is, and perhaps some hint to why he's there.
The action was alright, just fine for a minor battle, and no, Ennis, the newb is going to be sticking with you for a while, I'm sure.
Fierce Ookami chapter 36 . 12/5/2013
So Ludd is the one that betrayed him. interesting. I was worried that it'd be a member of his harem lol. but seriously this was an amzing chapter and the fact that Ennis and Yuuto ended the battle with Leonard together made it even more epic! so the dreaded Nidhogg appears at the most inconvienient time. I know Yuuto will win, he's the protagonist, but I just don't know how yet lol keep it up!

-Fierce Ookami.
Samurai Wolverine chapter 36 . 12/4/2013
Aww crap on a stick...shit is about to explode everywhere and that's an understatement.
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »