Reviews for BladeArc
Clear World chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Death was a girl, wasn't she. I bet Death was a girl. Also, I like to say that no male exist in this world. That's why Yuuto is being treated so well because there only exist females in this world. That's now how I imagine this world.

Oh hey, look, another human... So... what's different between the old and new world?

Oh look, someone foretold about this destruction. I hate fate... I got nothing more to say about this chapter. This chapter is not a highlight for me. In fact, not horrible but I should smack myself for thinking I was getting into something different. Oh well, might as well see how this pans out.

Nidhogg, the first thing I think of when reading that word is a bow. Ashamed I don't actually know the meaning behind that word. I should look it up.
Clear World chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
I have so many questions about the world that I been forgetting to ask, such like why are their technology is still at this area when they have been living for well over 5000 years with apparently the knowledge to record history. And they have magic. Why no technology yet?

Anyways, I shouldn't really question any of these game-like features such as a dark forest in the middle of the pathway towards Darven's Capital, since, it's game, but I want to. Why is there a dark forest right in the middle of the path? It nags me so much.

But I knew it, a special unique class only to Yuuto. Figures. So all guys are cowards or maybe? Is this why like no guy will join Yuuto any time soon. It's like the only thing to make sense if Death is this impressed by a single boy standing up to defend friends after a lifetime of doing this. I nitpick way too often but I have nothing to do as I gleely read through this.

So will a plot finally be revealed soon or am I expecting the wrong thing? I don't know. Oh yeah, I now expect Ennis to have an emotional struggle because she just witness a guy stand up for her against death. Miya was knocked out so she won't be that more closer, but she is already close so that doesn't make much of a difference.
Clear World chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Yup... totally a MMORPG and now we have one new additional elf chick. If you hadn't published this a month before the start of Sword Art Online the anime series, I would have thought you were heavily inspired by that series.

But anyways... sure... I'm not really a big fan of these scene, but whatever. As the story continue to progress towards... I still have no idea what to expect from this story. No plot has been laid out yet. A few foreshadowing here and there, but nothing to really kick start it yet. I guess I right now I should be enjoying these nice easy moments until we learn his magical super awesome unique character class.
Clear World chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Yup, totally a western MMO RPG setting. That question is resolved in my head.

What is Ennis occupation? She seems really knowledgeable about things that happens thousands of years ago, which makes me wonder, how long can these elves live for. How old is Ennis now? My first guess she was no more than 20 years old in terms of human age, but all these stuff she know about history, she seems like a historian.

Anyways, I take this as the introduction to battle? If this was a game simulator, this is how I totally would imagine that fighting going out. Instructional text box appear, plus increase information speak. More world building, and I still wonder what the plot is? Save the girl being chased by hooded men or save the other girl who is reaching for Yuuto through the dream. Wait, what if the girl in the dream was the same girl who was being chased by the hooded men.

No way wait, it only works if there is a douche guy introduced in the near future...heheh.

Writting still flows well.
Clear World chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
...So, like an westered RPG MMO setting like, maybe? that's the vibe i'm getting while reading. Anyways, how very convenient that Ennis knows about the old world and the fact that the last time people had any contact with people was 5000 years ago. She is extremely well verse in this specific history.

And now, I have the suddenly feeling that this is going to be a self-inserting fantasy with the main guy doing all great suff... maybe. I don't, I'm rushing too much in my thoughts but the story is still in the beginning I still have no idea where this is going so I pray that what I get is going to be awesome! :3

Now, onto Ennis and having to spend the night with her... I got nothing. Elves are elves and I'm not really into it, but I guess a hot sexy female girl with elf ears is hot no matter what.. to people. All I know is, three girls already introduced, and most likely all of them will 'fall' in love with Yuuto. Random guess but it's my random guess for now as I attempt to see what is to come. Seeing how there are elves like creature, my random guess is there are trolls as well. Heck, I want to know more about these noblesss. Dungeon crawlers as well? Maybe. Now he just an party to follow him around. No wait, how much money does he have and what's the money system.

Me rambling like this means I have a interest in this story as I keep formulating random stuff even though it means nothing right now.
Clear World chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I have to admit, my personal taste was not really interested in this premise since the summary didn't really stand out for me, but after hearing so much good things about it, I have to say, the beginning didn't disappoint.

The action is well paced for me and the writing is really simple and easy to visualize.

My expectations for this is all over the place right now due to great recommendations don't really see a grand plot yet, but with Ennis and Yuuto already forming a relationship (hehe, with nice old threats), I hope to see a grand tale be unfold in this magical world.
Ryou Arubin chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
Not exactly what I expected, but good enough. Bonus if Claire was actually a male who's into yaoi though.
Ryou Arubin chapter 13 . 12/7/2013
Aww... I wish Yuuto had won the duel. It's nice to picture what would follow after that *w*.
DevilPogoStick chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
...Yuuto does have crappy luck. :(

Still, it was great to see him help out with the misunderstandings with Ennis and Ludd, very helpful indeed.

...I just wish she didn't jump to conclusions. :(

DevilPogoStick chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
Yes Yuuto...Ennis has a point...there is a good reason for you to stop feeling like you're a useless fool.

...You just kicked a ton of ass. Feel awesome yet humble at the same time! Ditch the downer points already! XD

It was a cool fight sequence and those bandits were pretty nasty, glad to see them get taken out. :)

Lord Slayer chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
One twist and turn after another. So who put Claire up to trying to kill Yuuto, I wonder? The surprise ending was kind of offset because Claire is already a woman's name, but then again I had already accepted he was just a strangely named man by then, so I guess it kinda evens out.

The one thing that really bothered me was when discussing the origin of Tezcatlipoca's name and Yuuto was pondering on the connections between his world and this one. It feels like you dropped the ball there, since you were building up like you were going to say what is significant about Tezcatlipoca in our world, which would have provided some good foreshadowing...and then you just restated what the name means again.
DevilPogoStick chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Wow...that Reaper really wants to screw around with Yuuto's life. XD

Nevertheless, it was kind of obvious he has to be the Dark Knight...Because not only did the reaper want him to be one, but his equipment is just right for the class.

And while I do love his admitting he needs training...Yuuto man, don't be such a damn downer on yourself... :(

And I love how his savvy-ness didn't work out and that girl lost her fight, though it was amazing.

DevilPogoStick chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Wow...That's kind of a lot of pressure on the poor guy. He has a lot of good points too sadly enough.

Nevertheless, she may be right...Yuuto did indeed take up the call and he can whip out a mean fight when he has to.

Also, Ennis shows more of her badass credentials...Nice XD

What a BS? ...It sounded kind of funny, would "What BS!" Work? :)

DevilPogoStick chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Whoa...That's kind of a hardcore chapter.

...If Death was willing to give you weapons and equipment because you amused him...You're damn hardcore. O_O

DevilPogoStick chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
...this works really as an anime and a game. :)

Continuing on, I like the tsundere-ish nature of Ennis and I really like that she at least apologized and not like...Make up some defense like he deserved it anyway or some BS...Because I guess these days, I don't like that since some measure of trust is now questioned by it.

But huzzah, a new member! I think Miya will be useful here. :)

371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »