Reviews for BladeArc
Razorine chapter 23 . 11/19/2013
My god, things are getting more awesomer by the minute. Yuuto has his promises! He can't break them! ;S

But well, what a surprise! Leonard was the one who ordered Liara's assassination! Ah, that king resembles the very concept of politics itself. Glory seeker does fit him, indeed.

And Ludd was the spy! Unexpected! Keep loading up the twists and surprises, they're messing up my usually detective-like mind!

Ah, Yuuto. I hope- I sincerely hope- that you won't fall to the Dark Side *is quoting Star Wars*

Razorine chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
I.. I am speechless.

First of all, nice job on quickly making the girls forgive Yuuto. It was quite nice to see them make up x3

And secondly, THE TRIAL! I FORGOT! Wow, things are really going to be different. So Yuuto has fallen to the darkness in the future? Well, in one of the futures? That's... scary. Only because I can't imagine a sarcastic and kindhearted guy like him to become a [Reaper] who bleeds on his left eye ;S

But yes, this is quite the surprise. So Yuuto's trial is to define his own destiny, and not let destiny define him. Hum! Interesting! I'm personally going for the former x3

And kudos for that comparison the the Festival of Love guy!

Razorine chapter 21 . 11/19/2013
First of all, it was a bit inconsistent at the start. But the rest was fine x3

Ah, love the POV changes and how each Yuuto felt what the previous was feeling through the mental link. Quite funny and entertaining!

Good to see that their relationships grow. Nice to see that Yuuto is enjoying himself with each of the girls (weird sentence...) though the part with Miya's tickling was quite... well, she had good intentions I guess. *sweat drop*

Nice to see that Claire is more reserved than the others. Good call on discussing the detective stuff, which by the way is already intriguing me...

And the ending... *applauds*

Razorine chapter 20 . 11/19/2013
Oh god. This is... quite the surprise.

Don't get me wrong, this is really cool. Like a refreshment after the action from the last chapter! Besides, I have to admit that while Yuuto is an idiot in this, I have to applaud his resilience x3

Ah Qwinn, what a saviour! Although, the fact that she wants a Yuuto Clone for herself is quite unnerving... *shudders*

I'm excited to see how this goes. I'm sure that Yuuto will stuff this up immensely! xD

Will read more! ;D (WUT? Only 15 more chapters until I'm up to date?!)
Razorine chapter 19 . 11/19/2013
More characters! Yey!

Once again, the majority of names don't bother me. I think their cool x3 It's nice to see Yuuto and Claire being buddy-buddy with the other retainers. And Excalibur! I smiled when I read that in the chapter title.

Another duel, and this time Yuuto lost. It was a matter of focus, and Morgan was quite sneaky to have dropped that sentence. I predict that an understanding will happen between the two in the next chapter x3

And some Kamui backstory. Very tragic... keep it up with these. Making readers feel for your characters is a skill!

Razorine chapter 18 . 11/19/2013
Aww, what a nice chapter x3

First of all, the plot developments are great! Looking forward to more adventures (and twists ;D).

And welp, loads of names. They don't bother me though- I actually smiled at the originality of them. Even at the extremely original ones, like Arthur Pendragon and Terabitha (which reminded me of The Bridge of Terabithia).

Character development for Liara! Sorry for nattering on about these developments, but I always believe that a good story must exhibit a character in a way that should center them in a spotlight of exposure and vulnerability. AKA, they should have a moment to show their awesomeness.

This harem thing is going overboard. x3

Razorine chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
Yey too! Black Reaper Arc, for the win! ;D

First of all, more character development! Especially Miya, which was rather good timing, to be honest. I was wondering if she was anything but a happy-go-lucky thief. And Kamui, too. She's shown her gory side this chapter. These developments... *applauds from sheer awe*

It'll be interesting to see how this whole fiasco will play out. Ludd might be a traitor *nudge nudge wink wink* and will come over and- I'll save my speculations. x3

Will read more awesomeness! Black Reaper Arc, GOOO! ;D
Razorine chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
[Reaper] enjoying a chocolate banana. It was so random that I had to laugh xD

A whole chapter dedicated to love, huh? Interesting! More Yuuto and Ennis time. *prepares to ship*

Glad to see that Claire's been accepted into the guild! Although, it's quite funny how Ennis reacts to the part where Claire is Yuuto's slave.. both in body and soul... ;3

So you're serious about the harem thing? If so, then this will be quite the story!

Razorine chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
Another epic chapter! Man, these fight scenes... *applauds with fanfare in the background*

First of all, great character developments! Your characters are really relatable (to me, anyway) and are quite diverse. It's good to see that Yuuto and Claire have already established a good relationship with each other x3

So Claire wanted to be the saviour, huh? And [the Reaper] controlled her! Well, that was an unexpected twist. And yet...

I TAKE BACK MY APOLOGY! I KNEW THAT LUDD WAS SUSPICIOUS! ;D

P-Pardon my outburst... *bows*

But yes, I had that sneaky feeling... I can't wait to see more of this suspense.

Oh, and five members in the Guild!

Razorine chapter 14 . 11/19/2013
WHAT. And after I'd accepted his girly name... *sweat drop*

Well, some action here! Gotta love the betrayals. As always, Yuuto's sarcasm and kindness are nice to watch, and it was exciting to see his morality being tested. Claire isn't a bad guy- girl, I mean- in my opinion, though she did strike me a bit backstabby when she did, you know, backstab Yuuto...

And Ennis! Bringing out the big guns! I am humbled to have witnessed her Supernova xD

Well, let's see what will happen next. Claire is a girl. Yuuto groped her. So far, so good.

Razorine chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
That ending again. Cliffhanger!

Hm, Claire for a boy's name. Who'd have thought. But well, the name's warming up to me, and BladeArc's naming scheme is quite awesome and quite memorable x3

Tez-Tezcaploica? Tezcalpoca? Tez-Tezt- Tezcatlipoca? Acopiltaczet? *confused*

Another awesome character. I'm excited to see where this will lead! I already feel for Claire, and I hope that he and Yuuto bring on a fight for my entertainment *evil grin*

One thing I'd like to nitpick about. Is this the arc where Yuuto just builds up his skills and gains members? If so, then that's fine. I'm just wondering if there's a deadline to where the Nidhogg actually awakens or something.

Maybe there is, but I'm too absent-minded to remember. orz

Razorine chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
Errors and mistakes, huh? Well, some dialogue is off, paragraphs need to be separated, and some of the grammar is unsightly.

*shot multiple times*

Doesn't matter, really! I'm here for the epic story x3

Great interaction between Ennis and Yuuto. I loved that you focused on this, and how their relationship strengthened. This is pretty much another dessert after another quest-feast *wut?*

Yuuto is a character who I think can be easily misunderstood. Sarcastic, but also kind? I'd like to see how he'll act throughout the story, with the other three x3

Razorine chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
Ooh.. THAT ENDING.

Will abandon rant mode to try and finish BladeArc! Besides, reviewing can sometimes disrupt the flow of the story. I want to keep reading... x3

First of all, great pace. Love how the story flows seamlessly, and that ending! *applauds*

I'm already warming up to the characters, and I think that's important. And while I'm happy that Kamui is going to be a part of the guild, I'm also disappointed that Ludd won't be joining too. But oh well, harem warriors it is!

Eh? Did Ludd and Kamui terminate the evil already? A bit unclear about that part, but I won't nitpick. ;F

As always, great spotlight on Yuuto. He's getting better every chapter, and I'm glad that he got to showcase his powers. And [the Reaper] must be a real powerful woman, and I'm looking forward for more awesomeness xD

Lightning Berserker chapter 35 . 11/19/2013
Shit has hit the fan. For those that oppose the Black Reaper.
Razorine chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
More action! Yey!

So Ludd is actually a good guy. Welp. Sorry for the accusation. But I'll be ready to take it back when Ludd seems suspicious... *evil eye*

More terms. I'm enjoying them, to be honest. Mostly because they're easy to remember, not too flamboyant, and because I've no obligation to remember any of them. *is shot*

Okay, maybe some of them ;D

Another callback. So, Kamui is a trained Swordsman with lightning-affinity? I have high hopes that she'll join the guild. Predicted guild member count 4!

And Ludd. I applaud him for making such a bold statement. If I could just see Yuuto's face when he heard that he'd be a hostage... xD Great thinking there.

Kamui seems to be a respectable lady. Strikes me as a stoic type. And Ludd is a Musketeer? I'd be much elated if you'd include some extra chapter somewhere describing each of the classes, you know, like a side-dish from the story-feast x3

Will be looking forward to more! ;D
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »