Reviews for if i've changed you
True Talker chapter 28 . 1/19/2013
If this would be for me. TRUST ME when I say that I wouldn't want you to leave. Why? Because FOR REAL I want you in my life. Why wouldn't I?
True Talker chapter 20 . 9/9/2012
Sweet and beautiful. Thank you for sharing this.
electrical moon chapter 19 . 8/28/2012
Really lovely work. You have a truly unique style :)
True Talker chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
I am a bit confused by this? What do I mean by this I myself have a situation that I would be HAPPY to leave however what do you do when you don't have the money to leave and you owe so much that you currently can't even afford to live on your own TRUST ME. Also TRUST that I DON'T like the situation that I have put myself in. I would LOVE to be able to move out and go to a different city I would LOVE to. SERIOUSLY.

I have NO problem with leaving where I am currently living it "IS" the fact that I DON'T have the money to do so. When you owe money they DON'T care if you have pets to feed and a roof to put over your head SERIOUSLY.
FixitfelixJRJRJR chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I read this because of the description.

The actual poem was different than I assumed, but still had the sad aesthetic that I expected. Rose and the Doctor didn't end well... I enjoyed the including of Game of Thrones, but it seems random...

Very nice ending. Good repetition.
electrical moon chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
Lovely poem :)
electrical moon chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
You've found an awesome guy :). I don't think you've lost the ability to write. I think it's a really great poem!
anachronistic chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
yes! gosh, this is gorgeous and romantic and lovely and maybe quiet (the really. nice kind of quiet where you're in a bookstore surrounded by all your favorites or maybe like surrounded by the sea in the morning)! and i love your writing style; it's so subtle and almost understated but in a thoughtful way

anyway yeah also digging the doctor who reference. that's what brought me here. i'm guessing this is real life experience, like haha basically the point of a pillowbook from what i've seen so ummm i'm really happy for you even though i don't know you really!
a theoretic revolution chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
glad you're happy he sounds lovely :)
electrical moon chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
Somehow I missed this one. I love this! Really beautiful :)
electrical moon chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
It doesn't matter that it's not poetry. I'm glad you're happy :)
Midnight voices chapter 9 . 6/3/2012
I don't care that it's not poetry, I'm just really happy for you right now. I won't pretend to know your story,but from your poetry you seem to have gone through a lot, and I'm really happy that you're happy. I love this collection, because it's so hopeful and happy. I don't really read happy poetry, but this is a very special collection. Long may the happiness last!
electrical moon chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
This is lovely! I love the idea of hands. Are you a flutist? If so, that's awesome. I am too :)
electrical moon chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
Lovely poem! I love the first stanza :)
ink colored chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Oh my God. This piece is stunning. Absolutely stunning. It's the kind of piece that makes me not just want to know the person its about, but the person who was observant enough to notice a tiny spot between two fingers.