Reviews for The Elf Princess
Shin Kai's Girl 12 chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
I'm guessing that Darek and Elva are going to end up meeting at one point or another, correct? Darek seems to be a very kind and understanding boy, something most boy cannot claim they are.

And, hey, don't worry- I prefer writing my stories than typing them too. At the moment, though, I've just been in a great mood to type.
Shin Kai's Girl 12 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Very nicely written! Elva seems to be forming as a wonderful character. She appears to be very pure-hearted and innocent- I like that!
Shin Kai's Girl 12 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Love it!
Hey, it's Chihro12 from Fanfiction.
Aera the Ninja chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
I'm really looking forward to where this story goes. Update! :)
fortheloveofgodineedanewone chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
A little cliche beginning (makes me think of Eragorn and other fantasy books) but still well done, wittle J :D
fortheloveofgodineedanewone chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
I'm very, very interested to know what happens next. You have written this beautifully and you can put pictures right into my head about Elva's growth, Elves general distrust, Aeren the prince as a bishounen :P. Can't wait for more!
Chiharo12 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Hi! I'm from Fanfiction.

I can't wait to hear about what Elva becomes. Ilyenir sounds really caring and sweet. I'd love to be raised by elves, or dragons, or something else of the like. You have a great gift for writing.

Keep it up!

Kudos to you! I'm a believer too!
Kumkwat chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
I like this story, and I will definitely read more if you write more, so keep up the good work. :)
Aera the Ninja chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
very interesting so far... i look forward to the next chapter! :D