Reviews for Boys Love
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1
...UH...WOW
allancaldera chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Love this story its awesome.
ThatGuy chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
I'm really loving this! Please make more? I was so sucked into the story and then it ended there.
Encore19 chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Hey, I read the first three chapters and thought I would leave a review. I enjoy your story, I think that it is very unique to put a straight character in a scene where he is chased by so many gay guys. I think a lot of the situations are quite funny. Especially when Dylan was hit by the ball and the Gym teacher called him a wimp and he thought 'it's not my fault I attract balls'. I might have imagined a dirty inuendo in there! I know you haven't updated in a while and I hope this review convinces you to add another chapter, I will be following this story too, just so you know.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Please please please update this story! It's fantastic! Plus, really funny! You are a very talented writer. Please update! :)
Ninja Penguin Princess chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I don't know how I got here, but I am so glad I did! I LOVE this fic and please, please, PLEASE update soooon!
Jembu chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
WOW i'm so glad i came across this fic. I like the different personalities! Ahh! :)I hope you continue to update!
o.0PokerFace0.o chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
U R A GOD!Whoever u r,u r a **'EN GOD!I normally don't like yaoi,I mean I don't read it man was that good!It was funny has a in teresting setting and the main chara. is a ** BOSS.I am not a big yaoi fan but my yaoi obssesied(I know I am spelling retarded :p) told me to try it u hav converted HALE THE YAOI!** YEA!

Keep do'in what u do

P.F.
LovelyArch chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Ahhh I love this idea! :], ive actually had a similar idea floating in the back of my head for a while but I'm not so good at writing lemon xD or fluffy stuff haha, I hope you keep adding chapters! :), I thought they were all very well written :]

And sorry about the late review! I don't think I was signed in while I was reading xD
Miliana chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Cool story so far. I wonder if dylan will end up getting together with eric in the future. I guess i will have to keep reading tp find out :)
JustSomeRandomThought chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Could definitely be improved! There are a few typos, yeah, but not to worry. You should also try to get things to advance a little slower? You could maybe add in a bit of descriptions for side characters a bit as well instead of just Eric c:

But so far, it's quite okay! Very entertaining to read. I laughed quite a few times too.
Anon et Nymous chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I say this is a good start xD. This chapter was really entertaining. Also,I always find my self gushing at a plot that evolves an all boy school lol. The only thing I seemed a little bit Iffy about was how fast paced the chapter was. That might be your style and a peeve of mine so don't worry about it xD. Anyways, good luck on your writing! I know I need lots of it :P

-Nymmie :D
KiyoshiTanaka chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Um, you asked me to read/review, so here I am. This is... interesting, so far. Boarding school stories always amuse me for some reason. Whatever.

I was going to say something else... oh well.

Not much has happened so far, so I don't really know what to think.

I would recommend some more editing, though, as there are multiple typos (all easy fixes though).

Kiyoshi'sGirl64 and Kiyoshi