Reviews for Not Your Mother's Happily Ever After
jacksy chapter 19 . 5/25/2015
Just re-read all this again - I hope you're going to update soon!
Jester79 chapter 19 . 10/10/2014
I think that was a good beginning for a talk between them. While I understand her mother's hesitancy she can't possibly expect Clara to be alone for the rest of her life. That's completely unrealistic. Maybe the next part of their conversation can be about his "expectations" for his lifestyle choices. Not that he would expect anything to quickly but so she's aware of the things he likes. Kind of slowly introducing her to that side of things.
Jester79 chapter 18 . 10/8/2014
Very well written. She isn't going to be able to live her life by her mother's standards anymore, that would make for some lonely living. It's time to break those bonds and start living her own life and not her mother's. Really, really hope you continue this it's so good.
JMBramblings chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
You have got my FULL ATTENTION, and then some. Holy crap on a cracker was this a phenomenal chapter. I have always thought a lot of these stories on FP were just so much more engaging and gripping than many books I have read. Have you thought about publishing? I am not trying to sell you anything or what not, but it was just a thought. You have a great writing style that gets the readers enthralled with each line. Keep it up. I don't think I will get anything done today after finding your story! Oh it's exciting!
Shadowvulpes chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
Weee an update I'm so happy!
JMBramblings chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
This was a fantastic chapter! It really gave a small peak in to who Clara is and I am looking forward to discovering more about Clara and Alexander. Keep it up! On to the next chapter!
JMBramblings chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
I know I have only read the first 2 chapters but already I am hooked. These chapters have been very well written and I am very much looking forward to more. The fact that the man turned out to be the owner of the book store had me laughing almost maniacally. Great start to what I believe to be an even greater continuation. On to the next chapter!
AsokaDeg chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
That was adorable. Every girl's dream date am I right? :D

Lovely chapter with all it's lovey-dovey, gushy, mushy feelings of romance between Alexander and Clara. And the boner was funny, hilarious in it's own right. XD The makeout session wasn't too bad either though it made a blush with happiness and lovey-dovey awwing.

And that is so sweet how Alexander tucked her in bed. Just a chapter full of lovey-dovies neh? :3

That comment of Alexander's scares me of things to come. O.o
Greenegirl chapter 17 . 5/15/2013
As always, beautiful chapter. Innonence is bliss. There are so many possible routes you can go with this now and I can't wait to see where you decide to take it.
Greenegirl chapter 16 . 5/9/2013
Lovely! The wrist bands were a cute idea and the conditions were marvelous. Is it sad I want to go on this date sometime? Great choice in outfit, too. You're doing a wonderful job! ]
AsokaDeg chapter 16 . 5/9/2013
You're killing me, man. ;w; Good idea for a date! I just hope nothing goes wrong. O.o Alexander is showing more dominance but it's hilarious so keep it ip. :) And yes, yes it is possible to be in too deep Clara but I think you're okay. Alexander will be good to you.

COOKIE! *nomnomnomnomnom*

*speaks with food in mouth* Update soon! I hate these cliffhangers! :(
AsokaDeg chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
Oh the cliffies are killing me. ;w;

I'm glad I helped, maybe, a little bit in giving you ideas. And that hint at the end, Alexander better watch it. He better not scare Clara or I will kick him in the shin, or ass. *stink eye* That main event better be some kind of dance or game. :/ (Of course I'm kidding. I'm really wondering what you mean by "main event".) Alexander is certainly showing dominance and Clara is being submissive. *shivers*

I see the future. O-O

Anyways, update soon with Chapter Sixteen to get rid of that horrid cliffhanger. D: Until next time!
NeuroticHeroine chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
Nooooooo! Don't take a break! Just harass all of your friends for ideas lol.
Greenegirl chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
1: I just found this tonight and I've read straight through. Awesome!
2: This is amazing! All the BDSM fiction on here and various other websites seems to lack, but this is absolutely stunning. Keep up the wonderful work. :)

(As an active member of the BDSM scene I would like to point out that I totally called their roles. ] That is all loll)
AsokaDeg chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
Yay we finally know why Resa was upset for days! :D

Good chapter, I loved Resa's reaction to Clara and Alexander's kissing marathon. Priceless.

Now would be about the time they go on an amazing date. 8D And maybe throw in a few surprises in there about the characters. Maybe a twist eh? :)

(By the way, the last review where I mentioned romance, I meant like they would escalate in their feelings and they would just be together more. I can't help but think you though I mean sex. XD)
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »