Reviews for Not Your Mother's Happily Ever After
HopelessGenius chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
God you are EVIL! Ending things like that...leaving all of us wondering...waiting...grrr I would kill you if I didn't want to know what happens next so damn bad... But great chapter :) Cant wait for more!

Hopeless
NeuroticHeroine chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Damn it, Jane! Ruining all our fun lol
tt-tty N chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
Thanks for posting, I was really excited to see you started up again!
starchild8790 chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
I can't wait to read more.
update soon please
AsokaDeg chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
I feel slightly like Clara because I looked up BDSM on the Internet as well. XD

I'm glad the two of them got this blockage past them, it definitely wasn't satisfying to see them "fight", if you can even call it that.

I can only assume that Clara and Alexander are definitely going to act more romantic in later chapters. - Is it weird that I'm actually curious to see how you write BDSM? I'm just too curious. ._.

Well, I enjoyed reading and will definitely return with another review at the next installment. Update soon! :D
Shadowvulpes chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
Kekekeke and so it begins!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
This is really good update soon
HopelessGenius chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
Update. Now. Please? :)

Hopeless
AsokaDeg chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
(Review button spazzed out on me and posted barely a sentence of my review...)

I tried staying up at 7:00 AM to read this but I fell asleep. x_x

So I read it this morning. :) So far I'm liking the characters and the plot is intense and hilarious at the same time. I was glad that there were twelve chapters because I could read the story longer without interruption! Then came Chapter Twelve. I'm slightly frustrated that it was a cliffhanger! D: I want to see what happens!

Update soon (please?).
AsokaDeg chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
I tried staying u
NeuroticHeroine chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
( ... *pouts* tease...
Guest chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
This story is really good! And that was a nice quick update b/ w chapter 10 and
Please please update soon, can't wait for her to become more involved and see what he's capable of!
Shadowvulpes chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
Bring it on waffles!
NeuroticHeroine chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
Side note - I just realized we have the same first name. That makes me even happier lol
NeuroticHeroine chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
Gah! I love this story. I usually don't bother with stories that I know wont update regularly but I can't help myself with this one. It's too fantastic. Can't wait to find out what happens next! ;P
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »