Reviews for Not Your Mother's Happily Ever After
Great so far!
whatisloveee chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
update! please
AmyRose1978 chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Just found this tasty morsel of a story. Must admit there is a 50 shades feeling going on, but am hoping that your story will end up slightly less ''mainstream''. Looking forward to seeing where it takes me.
jacksy chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
You can't leave it there!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
sucky about the no computer/internet thing, but can't wait for the next update!
jacksy chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
This is great, you've got real potential with your writing. I'll be interested to see where this goes!
Kathryn chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
I really like how Clara has some doubts about the possible relationship. However she really annoys me, because she reminds me of myself quite a bit. I'm greatly enjoying this story, however. Please continue the great work!
Who Me chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Loving this story so far! Alexander is really foward, but its cool. I really like how you made Clara run away from him, I hate it in stories where the first meeting they just launch at each other lol! Update soon, its a great story :)
julliette chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
love it cannot wait to see what happens next
tt-tty N chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
I really like how you have progressed the story so far. Can't wait to see how you get alexander to introduce her to some naughty deeds. Keep those updates coming!
starchild8790 chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
im already in love with Alexander. a hott guy that owns a bookstore *drool* cant wait to read more. please update soon.
Anonny chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Loving this so far, and its only the first chapter! Hope you are a fast updater ;) haha!
conti siegel chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
S.H. Marr chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This ctually interests me. I mean, I've made several comments about it to you in Skype already. Beyond that, though, I think your readers might think...Xander? Did you decide on his name yet? Hot 'n' Crispin? Whatever. HIM. I think your reaaders might think he's a vampp, just because people seem to write like that. Thnk god you won't. But.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3