Reviews for Home Improvement
Marla's Found chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I got your story link from "The Bar" although I don't know exactly how that works but the premise of your story drew me in. Illness and a one shot at that.

I wasn't prepared for the ending because I thought he was dealing with a bad migraine at first but I kept reading feeling sorry for Chuck and then you hit this reader with some very visual writing!

Chuck lifted the cordless drill to his right temple and pulled the trigger. Pain screamed in his head and blood and flesh flew in a crazy spray across the work-surface. ***Egads - what a way to kill a headache!

***Then I loved your simplistic ending..."...After all, Hannah would be home any minute."

Nicely written.
Isis 47 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
You're good at this. And I mean you're, like, REALLY good. This one wasn't as good as Independence Day, but pretty good. The only thing I didn't get was WHY Chuck was sick and why the ghosts wouldn't leave him alone, but I can say you need to post more of these.

. . . BTW, can you please review one of my horror stories? I need some attention drawn away from my humor; they took little to no time to drabble up. I would take them down, but it makes other people happy, so...
The Autumn Queen chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Now that was amazing. I would have preferred you use a different sort of break than stanza/line since tabs don't work, but that's your personal choice. Sometimes it's a tad difficult to tell the difference b/w paragraphs, but that could be my screen res.