Reviews for Uprising : Coven Series 5
DevinDasaster chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Svetlana Khodchenkova as feliciana?
DevinDasaster chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Feliciana is probably either Ana del la Reguera,Catalina Sandino Moreno,Angie Cepeda,Leonor Varela, or sofia vegera(with red hair of course)
PhoenixFinbrook chapter 32 . 12/10/2012
Hey! I just wanted to let you know that your series was lovely :) although I have to confess: after the end of the 4th one, I skipped to the end of the fifth one and found out that Levi and Kalene died as well, and I couldn't bring myself to read the 5th one. So very sad! I got attached to your characters so I couldn't take it, haha. But it was absolutely lovely, keep up the good work :)
B chapter 31 . 11/13/2012
Alright. I am making myself a little HISHE so I can have a peace of mind.

Epilogue- Kay teleports and stabs the witch in the back; the witch dies and there was much rejoicing (YAY). Five years later, Chris perfects a spell that brings back Miranda and Levi and they all live happily ever after with a house brimming full of kisses and romance. The End.

Ah. now I can go to bed and have nice dreams. Thanks for the story! *waves*
B chapter 31 . 11/13/2012
That's it?

Wow, I thought that there was going to be more between Fee and Trace... Wow. I'm shocked. Man. I am feeling depressed. How is Fee supposed to go on and be lovey dovey with her man now? I think I am gonna cry...
B chapter 27 . 11/13/2012
If i was Fee, I would hav demanded a bit of Trace's blood for punishment. XD
B chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
When you said Trace was 23 I thought Zach Efron, but he does not look dark enough to me to be him. Perhaps the guy who played Thor with black hair and black eyes? I am really at loss here...
B chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Oh, someone is going to be maaad!
B chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
At first glance, she makes me think of Poison Ivy. I love Richard, but I have a feeling that I am going to like Fee's story the best.
de6789 chapter 31 . 6/27/2012
You either killed off or emotionally destroyed EVERY SINGLE ONE of my favorite characters. I hate you. But you are phenomenally talented, so I also kind of adore you. Just don't tell the part of me that hates you that. Now excuse me, I have to go play Backstreet Boys' "Tearin' Up My Heart" while I pretend I'm not eating ice cream for emotional reasons.
PanicAttacker chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
That was altogether too predictable.
Silvia Hearten Calen chapter 33 . 6/22/2012
So that's what happened to Greta's soulmate! Did it ever occur to her to go back and see if Benjamin was still alive and then, I don't know, TURN HIM? *Sigh* Well, I guess if she did that, then Caleb would most likely have never been turned. Anyway, so very sad that the Coven series is now officially over. Feliciana's story was great! I'm so bummed though Kalene died..and Miranda...and Levi! You are a cruel ! No, you're a absoulutely awesome person and a amazing writer! BTW, loving your new story, 'Don't Look'.
KML92 chapter 31 . 6/18/2012
I didn't cry as much as I thought I would. Technically Kalene didn't die cuz of the whole energy thing, well it was related, but not really. good story, but I'm soooooo glad it's over.
KML92 chapter 30 . 6/18/2012
Wow, that was much more graphic than I thought you had in you.
KML92 chapter 29 . 6/18/2012
Somewhat of an intense battle thus far. Can't wait to see how you write it though I know what's going to happen.
223 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »