Reviews for Uprising : Coven Series 5
Nancy Mae chapter 29 . 6/18/2012
Somewhat of an intense battle thus far. Can't wait to see how you write it though I know what's going to happen.
Ditto123 chapter 33 . 6/18/2012
Wow, I thought that Greta had a really good reason to kill her soulmate. I guess I'm just like her when you wrote this part:

She wished she could take it back as she strode back to her trench. Tears stained her cheeks. She hadn't meant to shoot him. It had been an accident, truly. He had challenged her and she had forgotten that he was not a vampire for just a moment.

But the ending when she didn't have to be sad about it and that last line, okay yeah now that's just sick. Couldn't she have turned him while he was dying, like what Christopher said in Wicked when Miranda was dying. That there was time to change them or something?

I'm actually wondering what happened to her after she left the Coven.

Well, you did an exellent job on this series! I'm SO FREAKING HAPPY that you wrote it!

It's really good and I'm sure that I'll start reading it again ;) I really, Really, REALLY LOVE with a capital L.O.V.E. this series so, So, SO much!

The down side is - besides my favorite characters dying :'( -that it's over now. And I'm sure that tomorrow I'll be, like, "Hey! I should check if the latest chapter(s) for the Coven Series is updated! Oh, no wait, it's over ..."

But you really did do an AH-MAY-ZING job on this - I know, I know. I'm repeating myself. But hey, that's how you know that it's true! I'll be thinking of this series for the rest of the day now.

Ahahaa, I feel like that I have so much more things to say and I pretty much will once this is posted but oh well. At least you'll know how much I really love you for writing this!

Lol, this is also probably the longest review I've ever written. I'll pretty much write more long reviews like this once a story is done and over with - and I really love it ;)

Once again, you did a FANTASTIC job on this, but I still can't stop mourning over the deaths and losses of this story! But, I don't want to end this review with a sentence like that so I will - once again - tell you how much this story means to me! And from a scale of 1 to 10, it's 100!

:')
Nancy Mae chapter 28 . 6/18/2012
So what? Is Kalene gonna ride piggy back on Christopher while he runs around to cast a spell on Mikka?
Nancy Mae chapter 27 . 6/18/2012
YES! You put my idea in there! Loved it!
Ditto123 chapter 32 . 6/18/2012
Oh wow, this page just answered some of my questions. Expecially the last one, thank you dee430 for asking the question that I've been thinking about for a while now!

Lol, Trace want's lots of babies?

Haha, Caleb already has the ring ;)

Huh, I was wondering what happened to Christopher, I have a feeling that he's blaming himself for Kalene's death - which I'm still sad about and I'm pretty sure that I'll start crying again if I continue to think about it :( Her death was just so ... unexpected. I mean, by the way they were talking about her dying made me think that she isn't go to do, so ... yeah.
Nancy Mae chapter 26 . 6/18/2012
Oh wow, Now I'm afraid for Trace's safety.
Nancy Mae chapter 25 . 6/18/2012
He's so stupid, though I can understand why he decided to go in the dayttime. No one would expect that being that they are vampires.
Ditto123 chapter 31 . 6/18/2012
Okay, yeah at the beginning of this chapter I just started crying.

I really love this series, I really do. But I just hate that my favorite characters died. I know that it wouldn't be reality if they didn't, but it's just so sad!

Olay, yeah I'm still crying and now I'm sad that this is over.

:'(
Ditto123 chapter 30 . 6/18/2012
...

Okay, I don't even know what to say right now!

I'm utterly speechless, okay, maybe not because I'm writing this down, aren't I?

I would say, "Yay, Mikka's dead!" But I didn't hate her so ...

Yup, I'm speechless ...
Ditto123 chapter 29 . 6/18/2012
Damn, Fee really knows how to fight. Go Feliciana! :D
Ditto123 chapter 28 . 6/18/2012
Wow, this chapter held so much emotion. Or at least that's what it felt like to me.

You did a great job on it, and I'm sure that Mikka will die. Huh, I still don't hate the villian, but I don't exactly love her either.

She's a great villian, by the way. Strong and powerful, but pyschotic :)
Writing In Ink Forever chapter 33 . 6/14/2012
Wow. I can't believe that the series is over. It's sad to think about.

A stand-off story, huh? To rewire those imaginary brains of yours? XD I hear ya. I know how that is.

I need to write a few one-shots before I start this trilogy I have in mind, but I just can't seem to write one-shots, as much as I try...

I think you should write a spin off of Caleb and Lilith's wedding. Fee's too. :D Or a small thing of the future with her and Trace's kids.

-Ink
Ditto123 chapter 27 . 6/14/2012
Haha, okay the ending made me smile :)) But now that Mikka saw him ...
Ditto123 chapter 26 . 6/14/2012
Hmmmmm, it's pretty obvious that Fee might just kill him. LOL. Okay maybe not. She isn't like Greta. I wonder if she'll show up again.
Ditto123 chapter 25 . 6/14/2012
Oh wow, I didn't realize that the series ended! I'll pretty much be leaving a review to all the chapters I'm going to read now :D
224 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »