Reviews for Uprising : Coven Series 5
sodapop776 chapter 18 . 5/25/2012
OHMYGOD NOOOOOOOO! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU KILLED HIM! HE WAS MY FAVORITE VAMP GUY!

I literally almost started crying :'( You are horrible! I can't believe you did that! Argh... meanie *sticks tongue out*

DON'T YOU DARE kill anyone else in the Coven!

So...are Richard and Pheobe gunna get together now?(;
Halooo98 chapter 18 . 5/25/2012
NO! NOT LEVI! YOU CAN'T KILL LEVI! BRING HIM BACK! PLEase! IM LITERALLY CRYING MY SOUL and heart out! PLEASE BRING HIM BACK! YOU JUST HAVE TOO!
cecily mitchell chapter 18 . 5/25/2012
Of all the people I expected to die, I have to admit that Levi wasn't one of them. That was a shocker. And I was wondering if that strength thing would come into play. Okay. I'm really scared to see what happens next but I can't wait.

P.S. Mikka deserves to die.
bookppl93 chapter 18 . 5/25/2012
I cried. Also I was sick to my stomach today cause the science lesson was ecology: Food cycle. People were talking about meat and how they went hunting. I raised my hand.

" Can I please leave this conversation?" She stopped it only to play a game for the food cycle. That showed animals eating each other. I was sick to my stomach! Anyways I wont be back until monday. Going to beach house!
kml92 chapter 18 . 5/25/2012
Uh oh. bad things r bout to happen. u know, not that all that wasnt bad or anything. i do admit i teared up a little when levi died.
kml92 chapter 17 . 5/25/2012
I feel lyk someone isnt going to make it. i wonder who it will be...
KML92 chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
They are so dumb. That went better than I expected it though so i guess thats good.
Princess97 chapter 17 . 5/25/2012
I'm guessing the war began.. where's Mikka? Probably in her room concocting some evil plan and smirking as the vampires and warewolves thought everything was going well
chocoyum4 chapter 17 . 5/25/2012
Yes! ) Finally! ) Hahaha ) by the way you have really good timing. My family and I are leaving in like five minutes to go on a trip and you updated with just enough time for me to read your chapter! ) Good chapter by the way ) Can't wait to see how things go and how Mikka dies. )

chocoyum4
FamishedNight chapter 16 . 5/24/2012
Awesome Series!
Princess97 chapter 16 . 5/24/2012
Best confession ever!
ejkpstr98 chapter 16 . 5/24/2012
thanks :) i appreciated that moment.. and FINALLY.. they finally confessed to each other! about time.. oh and the three ppl arent going to be a soulmate right?
chocoyum4 chapter 16 . 5/24/2012
Awwww! That was so cute! ) Just freaking adorable! ) This chapter made me happy ) haha ) Dang it! Ok alright here we go... hmmm Elena Satine? I've never seen this show by the way... I don't watch TV though so that probably says a lot haha ) Great chapter! )

chocoyum4
bookppl93 chapter 16 . 5/24/2012
My friend asks me how I stay so skinny. I went to the doctors office for him to tell me I had no fat in my body whatsoever! Also I am a vegatarian so I don't get all the meat fats. Nada fat! Yippee!
Writing In Ink Forever chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
Oohh! She's Elena Statine!

-Ink