Reviews for Neko Stories
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
Amazing you need to continue with these stories
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
A. Nony Mouse chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
Dude! Your disgusting! All these stories are so gay! What's next, a dildo convention! You are sick!
Rain Anderson chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
You should continue this! You should write one with a girl x boy, because honestly I can't ever find those, as much as I love yaoi. Maybe a wolf and a fox... A sly, female fox who flirts, with an awkward-but-sexy male wolf?
The Unlikely Companions chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
My sadistic side is amused Which is pretty much my entire self.
The Unlikely Companions chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Yaoi is better than Yuri.
yolo chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
This story is SO fucking good! You''re an amazing writer and I loved every word of it, keep up the amazing work! :)
Chainsaw Muffin chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
_ . You should do one about a neko slave. With a girl. Who was made in a lan :3
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
These stories are amazing! you should definitly write more... dont care what kind though!
Kafuka Megumi chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
KYYAAAAA! I love dis! XD
The Little Things That Matter chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Sweaters! That was so adorable! I love this whole Neko stories thing. I have an obsession with them. Well anyway just want to tell you that your an amazing writer keep the smut acoming.
Kafuka megumi chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
KYAAAAAA! YESHHHHH MPREG :D I can die happy now /
Kafuka Megumi chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
KYAAAAA! IM SO HAPPY U MADE IT!ยก WHEN I SAW IT I WAS LIKE " FUCK YYYEEEAAAHHHH!" I LOVED IT!
Twitch1995 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Could you do one with a fox? That would be really awesome
Kafuka megumi chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh! Oh! Pick me! Can it be like - a cat that is sold to a far away land where wolves rule and gets sold to thier alpha ? ppleeeaasssseeee! I can't find any of these types of m stories :( and It's YAOI!