Reviews for We're Just Average?
courtnestle chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
just saying, as an australian, we dont really use slang like that! hahahaha. its just stereotypical slang. other than that, its really good so far and im keen to read more.
TunaFishonPens chapter 16 . 6/11/2012
Plz plz post the next chapter soon! Can't wait! :)
got to the hallway chapter 15 . 6/9/2012
Midnight Carnival reminds me of One Direction though
WavesOfHope chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hey, just wanted to leave a small note to say this is really pretty good! And that I had the same question as Illmakeityoullsee: are the boys based off a real band?
hey-hey-it's-tay-tay chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Okay one my name is Taylor too... i have the same personality and my family is having member deployed to Afganistan...
HoldOnTilMay chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
I love your story so far! It's original and funny, and you should definitely keep writing ( I know you've already got 11 chapters, but I'm not quite there yet:D ) by the way, are the boys of Midnight Carnival based off of anyone? They sort of remin me of the guys in this one band I like. Anyways, keep on writing!:)
fallingformusic chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Omg I love this story! Please keep it going!
artandtheories chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
i think you had a mistake in uploading chapter 7 :/ it's the same one as chapter 4 xx
FLIPPER66 chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
i quess thats one way of beating the enquirer type stay in your room or hotel all day with some nice girls ... hmmm... if only

lol... loved it as usuall waiting for more. i hope you can take some time and look at some of mine as well thanks

phil robbins flipper66
FLIPPER66 chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
LOL... SO FAR REALLY GOOD... I HAVE AN OLD GIRLFRIEND FROM HIGH SCHOOL THAT NOW LIVES IN AUSTRALIA I CAN ASK HER FOR DIFFERING SLANG WORDS AND THEIR MEANINGS IF YOU WANT . ALSOPLEASE MAKE THIS AS AN ONGOING STORY ..THANKS

FLIPPER66 PHIL ROBBINS