Reviews for The Heart Breaker Association
stuck in bed chapter 23 . 9/1/2012
Whaaaat? Cecilia might be Brenda? Huh, I must have missed something that other reader's haven't. But I guess it would make sense...sort of. I'll just have to wait and see what happens.
On the other hand, I'. really interested to see what Preston has to say to Maggie. Can't wait for the update!
Princess97 chapter 23 . 8/27/2012
I'm not buying her perfectness. Something seems off. Well, she obviously can't be Cecelia... you sort of proved it there with the phone call... but something still isn't right about their relationship.
Fate Rose chapter 23 . 8/26/2012
So you’re sitting right over there by the A/C, currently reviewing my update and I’m over here at my desk reviewing your update. And we’re in the same room, which is a new experience. I don’t think we’ve ever been reviewing at the same time while in the same place. Interesting. Anyways… We’re all moved in and college kids and stuff! First college update! Yay, you!

XD Her parents are so…interesting. Rich, white people, man!

My memory is awful. Like, we’ve talked about Charlie’s age and I still went, ‘She’s old enough to drink?’

And yes. Yes, she is! Which I knew, but still managed to forget.

Sparkling juice is gross, in my opinion.

Cheese sounds so good right now. Like…seriously. We need cheese in this room.

…it should be illegal to take cheese from someone. D: Bad, Mrs. Clemons! Bad!

If momma ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy. (That was very…southern… of me…)

Oh, dear Lord, the inspection! I forgot about that. D: That’s not good!

Oh… That was better than expected… I don’t trust it. I don’t trust Cecilia!

I hate pet names. But I think it’s just a me thing. Like, I want to be called by my name. Not baby, or honey, or sweetie, or a nickname that no one else uses. Brendy isn’t too bad though. But it’s definitely not great.

The how they met sounds suspicious to me. Does that make me terrible? Maybe it was cute and romantic but to me, it just makes it sound like she’s a gold digger…

Weird… The lack of jewelry is definitely weird…

I don’t like Brenda any more than I like Cecilia. I’m terrible but I don’t. I don’t trust either of them!

Too perfect! That’s what it is! It bugs me and I don’t like it.

…I actually forgot Preston was even part of this story. Wow… It’s been a while since we’ve seen him.

Oh, right. They’re fighting. That’s why we haven’t seen him.

I feel like she’s too attached. Like, she didn’t want to take him back because she doesn’t want to hurt him or something.

Tuesday… Her lack of attention to detail seems like it will be problematic. Maybe she already has plans as Charlie.

She’s not excited because she likes Preston! I don’t know how much she likes him, as a friend or as more, but she likes him!

I’m busy, too! So I don’t mind the sporadic updates. If you don’t have time to write, I probably don’t have time to review.

…I actually *still* kind of think Cecilia has something to do with Brenda. She may not actually be Brenda, but I just don’t trust it.

I did enjoy! :D

Oh! Oh! Know what’s awesome? I don’t have to end this review with, ‘Miss you’ or ‘Can’t wait to see you’ or something similar! You’re here now! Or…I’m here now, I guess. Anyways, yay! You aren’t four hours away anymore!

Is the next chapter going to have lots of Preston? WAIT. Didn’t you say we learn stuff in chapter 23? I feel like that chapter is important… Anyways, lots of Preston, right? Right?! Because I’ve missed him.

This isn’t a short review, but it’s definitely shorter than the one you just left me. (First college update and first review. Go, you! You’re on top of things.) Well…update soon and stuff, I guess! I’m off to read your review. Whoo!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/26/2012
I love this story sooooooo much. Your such a good writer please update soon!
UMMLC chapter 22 . 8/22/2012
I really love this story! Its such an interesting idea and I wonder how you came up with it? Anyway good luck with moving into Collage :) can't wait for the next chapter
Sincerely U MadeMyLifeComplete
P.S. U MadeMyLifeComplete is my fictionpress account though I will usually just not log in and I will post a review. Just thought I should let you know :)
mysorryeyescansee chapter 22 . 8/16/2012
Great chapter! I got a glimpse of how the club operates. Poor Pressie, getting drunk to appease his heart. :(
Can't wait to meet Brenda!
surrendertomusic chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
JDDJCFUSJSKC OMG PRESTON WHY
That's probably how he copes with breakups and heartaches but STILL HSJDKSSM *flips table*
I still think there's something fishy about Jane..
I can't wait to finally meet Brenda though!
Fate Rose chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
Gina? XD You just love the 2013 speech and debaters, don’t you? You have Cece’s first and middle name in here and now this.

The age would be easy to remember, but I think the birth year would be the thing forgotten. Like, if they had to fill out paperwork with their fake age or something.
And who has specific shades of colors as their favorite? Yours is purple, mine is green. Sure, I have a preference for certain shades of green, but I never specifically name those. I just say green! (And I’m not even trying to memorize a lie.)

*BOL* Ohmygod, that’s hilarious. “In college? Well, you won’t be for long, sweetie.” I suppose it’s true, too, depending on the girl (or, very rarely, guy).

Damn it! It’s the engagement party chapter that we have to wait extra-long for?! D: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo. :C

I want to like Cecilia, but I just can’t. Like, there are moments when she seems like a really awesome best friend, but there is just something about that girl that I don’t trust!

It was HBA Thursday when I started! :D

…hmmm… I don’t know what to say about that. If Brenda isn’t Cecilia, I still feel like she’s someone that the Charlie knows.

It was an interesting glimpse at how the club runs! I chuckled a bit with Charlie acting like a guy in the beginning.
I liked seeing the classes, too. But the Kim thing was making me sad. :C

Restarting old stories is hard! I totally know what you’re going through right now. I’m trying to add chapters to the Apprenticed stock-pile, but it’s not going well. You’re doing a great job with this!

Hey! That’s me! :D

I know you won’t, but I have to say it: Update soon!
Railia chapter 21 . 8/9/2012
poooor Kim! and even though it's not Charlie's fault I completely understand why she's blaming herself, I would too. I can't believe Cecilia is so cold hearted about everything. And... I'm still convinced that Cecilia is Brenda. She's wearing an engagement ring! She just lied and said it was from her mother. And the way at the end there she said I'll take care of the things you can't... she's talking about Ollie! She knows Charlie can't have the club work on her own brother so Cecilia is doing it!
controlledsoul chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Can't wait for another update!
stuck in bed chapter 21 . 8/6/2012
Wow, I take a rest for a few weeks and so many chapters already? Not that I'm complaining.

The story has moved forwards though, and I'm enjoying it. It was interesting to see Preston getting along with both Maggie and Charlie - and now she's falling for him too! (She's not that strong, I bet. His rejection is definitely affecting her mood.) Although what is up with that boy? I really, really want to know!

On a side note, (it doesn't really concern this chapter) - but I really liked the fact that Maggie went over to meet Preston's family. ("I eat rainbows"; that made me laugh).
BlueKnicksnKnacks chapter 21 . 8/5/2012
AHHHH! SO MANY QUESTIONS! I need to have them answered!

Preston, Preston... so confuzzling!

Can't WAIT for the next update!
mareecee chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
I just had a thought and it is probably so off the mark... but anyway I shall tell you. I was wondering if Ollie was actually Celia's (the best friend) current mission to cause heartbreak. After all it does say that he was a bit of a player and now he has a serious girlfriend and it seems strange given Charlie and Ollie's closeness that she hasn't met Brenda.
Anyway as I said this is probably just me drawing in linkages where they shouldn't be but maybe my speculations will amuse you!
mysorryeyescansee chapter 21 . 8/4/2012
What the heck is going on in Pressie's mind? I really thought her liked Maggie so why the heck he didn't ran after her and couldn't her just pick up his darn phone and call, text, email or something! Or maybe he's just really to broken to make an effort, if its that give him a dozen virtual hugs for me!
mysorryeyescansee chapter 20 . 8/4/2012
OMG! I feel bad for Kim...I don't support abortion but I'm not going attack you with my beliefs and flame your story. I like that the club will stand by Kim and maybe the guy who got her pregnant isn't a douche after all and will also stand by her.
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »