Reviews for The Heart Breaker Association
mysorryeyescansee chapter 19 . 8/4/2012
Forget what I said in my last review...Cece is so Brenda and I'm standing firm by that. Off to read the next chapter since a twist was mentioned...
mysorryeyescansee chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
Oh shucks...I thought Ollie was going out Cecelia who was using a fake name, well anyway I'm happy that he got engaged. I'm so glad my parents aren't like that because those two people are just terrible but at least they make an effort to be in their children's lives occasionally. Charlie can lie...she got that from her father, the politician! LOL
mysorryeyescansee chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
I like the couple names! :)
Ahhh...Pressie admitting his feelings to Charlie! I like that she didn't give her away herself but somehow she knows she starting to see beyond this fa├žade they both have going on.
mysorryeyescansee chapter 16 . 8/4/2012
What a sweet chapter! I like his Pressie's family, his little brother is so cute!
Charlie and his mother has something in common...and his mum likes hers!
mysorryeyescansee chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
Ooh...this is getting so good! Cece and Charlie are both with guys who want them to meet the parents and they should both take a leap and forget about breaking the guys' hearts.
mysorryeyescansee chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
Pressie was so sweet in this chapter! Ahhh... :)
He really does like Maggie even if he thinks that he's just playing a game.
mysorryeyescansee chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
This was a better than than the previous two that they went on. I like that they got to know some things about each other and Preston reveal why the previous date sucked. Charlie is beginning to like Pressie at the end there. :)
mysorryeyescansee chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
I like Cecelia...I suspect that she is girl Ollie want to take home to meet his parents and she is quite right with the whole Maggie/Preston/Charlie fake dating/making each other fall in love with each other and then break each other hearts, Charlie should just lay low and stay way from Pressie(that's my nickname for him)because down the road she going to be confused about her feelings.
mysorryeyescansee chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
Charlie is so awesome! I wish I had guts like that!
I thought Preston was willing to make whatever going on between him and Maggie work but then he breaks up with her...what is going inside his mind?
mysorryeyescansee chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
I simply hated that date, I would have thrown my popcorn on his head and left him in theatre but on the upside, Preston seems to really want to make whatever is going on with him and Maggie work.
mysorryeyescansee chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
Charlie and Preston's little squabbles always make me smile and laugh at the same time! They are so cute together!
Ollie is so cool, he's like the big brother I want and never had.
mysorryeyescansee chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
LMAO!
Their dates always seem to be a failure and funny at the same time! That was one second date for the history books!
Preston must be seething about his car! RTOFL
mysorryeyescansee chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Holly over stepped her boundary but Charlie could have gone a little easier on her.
I like black roses for reason :)
mysorryeyescansee chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Umm...that was some first date. I hated that waitress!
Charlie is going to play Preston and beat him at his own game!
mysorryeyescansee chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
I so knew he had green eyes, well some what of some green in them!
YAY! Finally Preston is on the scene!
That was some meeting! I think their encounters are going a lot like that!
Sorry for taking this long to read this and congratulations on graduating high school!
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »