Reviews for The Heart Breaker Association
Fate Rose chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
Fun fact: I cannot skate!

Hahahahahaha. “It can’t be that hard.” LIES. He doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

And he fell! This is exactly what I meant. Skating is difficult.

That’s the best! When you’re laughing so hard that other people look at you like you’re crazy. Laughing so hard that you feel crazy is pretty fun, too!

D’aww. Baby deer! That’s super cute! (Random note: What’s the plural of deer?)

Ridiculous dancing! Like prom! The psycho killer! The Denise driving! Petting the dog! Oh, good times. Good times.

Jalapeños looks wrong without the squiggle over the n. Tis weird.

Bwhaha. Nice word play there.

Cup of Noodles! Ah, great invention. Except for the crappy little random veggies in them. Also, cheese stuffed crust is THE BEST. :D Mmm. Now I’m hungry. Damn.

:C Dead sisters are tragic. That’s awful. But it makes sense.

Nine years? Maybe this will sound insensitive of me, but that is a long time. And the more that time goes by, the easier it is to forget. Granted, it’s different for each and every person.

Destiny is good at ruining the mood. I kid you not. We were at BWWs once and someone cracked a “Your mom,” joke. She responded, dead serious, “My birth mother was a prostitute.” The awkward silence ensued! Now that, my friend, is a mood killer.

They ‘were’ good parents. And his mood darkened. There’s more to that story than meets the eye.

OHMY! The Cha-Cha Slide! Yes! Go, Charlie! Go! DO IT. (That’s a bit of your favorites sneaking in there, isn’t it? XD)

How punny of you! Slide to the left! Slide to the right!

Gross. That is super-duper gross. And painful. Poor Preston.

SHIRTLESS PRESTON? Give me. Give me now. Oh, that sounds fantastic. Mmm. I definitely look forward to that. Aaaah. Why can’t the real men be as awesome as the fictional ones? Damn.

Well, update soon and whatnot. I can’t wait.

P.S. This review is 343 words long, which is rather lengthy for me. I hope you enjoyed!
Fate Rose chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
There’s just something about Cecilia that I’m suspicious of… I’m not sure what it is, really…

Why all the sudden doubt from her best friend? Seems kinda unwarranted. Cecilia forced this case onto her and now she doesn’t think she can do it? Not cool, man.

Though I do have to agree with the bestie. Charlie has more contact with Preston than Maggie does, I think. :0

D’aww. Adorable-ness.

Her friends are very... I can’t quite find the right word. It just seems like they don’t trust her or something so they’re like, “Let’s just plan this whole relationship for her! She won’t mind!”

‘I needed to get away from everyone and everything. I’m better now though.’ I don’t know why, but that makes it sound like he went to rehab or something. Which causes me inappropriate laughter. Sometimes I’m terrible.

A favor? That sounds bad. Open-ended deals are terrible! Bad idea, Preston! Bad! Though I must admit, I wonder what Charlie will use that for. Hmm…

She doesn’t know what she’ll do with it either! Huh. That’s funny.

Whoo! Early update! I didn’t get to read it early, but it does mean I get two chapters now! Whoo! I’m excited

I could see how readers would think maybe Preston likes Charlie. I could kind of pick up on that. But I don’t think he likes either of them all that much. I don’t know. He’s a complicated dude. Actually, most guys are complicated, which is annoying. Anyways…

I don’t know. I’m still thinking Cecilia is Brenda. I want to see, though!

OHMYGAWD YES. We get to learn about him! Yay! Now that makes me happy.

I did enjoy the Wednesday update, but I know not to get used to them, unfortunately. :C I’d love them to be regular, but I know better. Writing that quickly is rather difficult.

To the next chapter!
Corrie Girondi chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
Ooooooh, she's starting to craaaaackk. Haha. Can't wait for the next chapter!
stuck in bed chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
I adored this chapter! Really funny - and it was nice to see Maggie and Preston getting along. Plus, I found it really amusing that Maggie (well, Charlie) wasn't too worried about falling down because she had "extra padding". AHAHAHAHAH :D

BUT I can't wait for the next chapter!
surrendertomusic chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
LOL OMG. Ouch! Poor Preston, I totally know how he feels. Unfortunately, i'm speaking from experience.. :/
It was nice to know more about Preston! Their date was fun to read about :)
izziet chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
ooh at first i was like preston is so funny. i think it was a good idea how you made preston bad at rollerskating and maggie average at it so she had to help him, not the other way around because that's so cliche.
after reading about his sister, i felt really sorry for preston.
and the end of the chapter, i was like ouch. that would have to hurt. poor preston!
update soon, please!

luv izziet
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
cool
Amy Stardust chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
Good chap. Although the progress of the story seems to be going slow. I don't know why. I'm weird.

Buuut...I'll be eagerly waiting for the update in Friday. :D

-Amy Stardust
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
It's Lupes :) YAY! Two reviews in one day! :D First of all.. WHO'S BRENDA? Was this mentioned beforehand? anyways! yay an update! and yay for a friday update too! :) Cecilia and Charlie's chat at the beginning was nice to them bicker back and forth.. Is Charlie starting to like Preston? :O I like Preston and Charlie's moments as well! They are cute :) Preston was so adorable when he was shy when he saw Cece and Holly :) Cece stepping in was awesome! It's going to be interesting seeing Maggie rollerblading! I'm interested to see what Charlie has up her sleeve with her plan with Preston.. I'm excited to find out more about Preston in the next chapter! and how their date goes! So until friday for the next chapter! Hasta Luego and Adios! :D
PanicAttacker chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
I can't wait until Charlie cashed in that favor... Thanks for the early update!
surrendertomusic chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
Omgahd, I loved the last two chapters! They were so funny to read :D can't wait for more! :)
Corrie Girondi chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
Mmmmm, sounds devious. But of course...isn't that what this whole story is about? Haha. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Snow White's Dream chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
That's funny! I was under the impression that Cecilia was Oliver's lover lady. I'm not going to speculate over Charlie/Preston thought. I'll get ahead of myself. I can't wait to hear about Preston's moods! Look forward to Friday :) (No, the Friday song did not just pop into my head. Really. Really, really.)
XiaoChuChu chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
Hey, I just had a strange idea popping into my mind while I read this chapter. What if Cecilia's John Doe is Preston? xD Just a crazy thought, don't know how that even came to mind. Looking forward to see the roller skating take it's action :)
stuck in bed chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
Great chapter as always! I found Charlie's horror at having to go rollerskating as Maggie hilarious and I'm curious to know what Charlie has in store. Additionally, it seems as though all the girls in the club are going to be falling for whomever they have as a target, as Cecilia doesn't seem so certain about breaking her guy's heart!

The only small thing I noticed it that Charlie/Maggie says '"If you take me out now, can I get a rein check on that anything promise?"' and I'm pretty sure you say "rain check" instead of "rein check".

Anyway, can't wait for Friday! :)
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »