Reviews for The Heart Breaker Association
izziet chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
awesome chapter. update soon please!

luv izziet
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
It's Lupes :) Since fictionpress wouldnt let me start my account I raged quit and just decided to post as a guest but just say its me in my review.. anyways... yay an update! :) I love this chapter :) Calculus does suck! I'm going to be hating life when i take it for the next two or three semesters D: You atleast were the only person who paid attention in our calc class, thankgoodness! :) Umm Preston actually focuses on his studies? it reminds me of our school with the guys being jocks but being smart.. Why did he lie to maggie about wanting to apologize? It sucked that he also tired to ignore her when she was stalking him after his class.. Having a high council meeting makes me think of the high council you guys talked about in your math class junior year..that and MEGACODE! since it is a high alert meeting.. Charlie going after him in the library was awesome! threatening charlie! yay! charlie is scary when she is threatening haha Especially when she took Preston behind the bookshelves and kicked him in that area haha.. Yay Charlie! and nice threat! I'm looking forward to how Maggie's and Preston's date will go and see if he opens up and what maggie will do in that situation.. also if he will keep charlie's threat in mind :) Hopefully you will update on Wednesday :) Adios! Hasta Luego! Looking forward to the next chapter :) You are an amazing and talented writer Sam and keep doing what you do :) Less than 2 months till I get to see you again! :) I miss you!
Strawberry-43vr chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
I don't like waiting much, but's worth it and you update regulary.. so it's not that bad. D Oh, and I'm so glad that you're not the kind of writer that HAS to end every chapter with a cliff-hanger! Anyways, I liked the chapter.. I kinda feel like Preston's acting weird around Maggie because he had some sort of issues with self-esteem in the past and didn't want to hurt her.. or something like that..? I can't wait to find out! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
We love you back! thanks for the updates.

Drakron.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
great.
drakron
stuck in bed chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
I enjoyed reading this chapter (well, I pretty much say that about every chapter, but I really did!). It was amusing. I love LOVE Charlie's exchange with Preston and found Charlie's/Maggie's shock at Preston rejecting her both surprising and funny.

I am completely clueless when it comes to Preston however. What is up with that kid? I guess it might have been because he didn't want people at the university to know that he was dating Maggie, but then he also went out in public with her so...hm. Maybe he just decided to give up and decided that he didn't care about the bet anymore...I have no idea honestly.
Fate Rose chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
Once again, opening word in order to review as I go. This will probably be my new system. The upside is it has spell check! :D

Just read your reviews! I meant to get this done earlier, but I got distracted.

‘The character of the school’. Well, that’s a sad thought. I hope it’s not that bad. D:

:0 He dumped her! Like…holy hell! Asdfjkl; there are no words to describe my surprise here! Nice twist, my friend. Speaking from a writer’s perspective anyways. Speaking from a reader’s…asdfjkl;adsjkluiodj.

Bwhahaha. The wrath of Charlie doesn’t sound fun, I’ll admit.
She has to prepare to yell at someone? Lulz. Awesome. I love you.

Oooh, I wonder which library that is! Oh gawd, I’m such a nerd sometimes. v.v

Hey! It’s the ‘sneezed too loudly’ line that we talked about at one point. I think at orientation, though I have no idea why such a detail would come up at orientation. Huh… I do recall discussing it though!

‘as loud as I could while whispering’ That seems like a contradiction! But I know it’s not. Also, I find it difficult to effectively yell at someone while whispering. But go, Charlie for trying! :D

He agreed to that easily. I don’t like it. I don’t like it one bit. Something’s up.

O.O She just… Oh my… I can’t… No words… Like… D: That’s like the worst thing you can do to a guy. Oh god. I mean… D: I don’t even have words. I actually feel bad for the jerk. Seriously. But go her! Family is important. Even the imaginary kind, apparently. XD

OHMYGAWD. I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW. YOU CAN’T JUST LEAVE ME WITH THIS. NO! NO! I AM NOT OKAY WITH IT. I want the next chapter nooooow. D: I have to know what’s up with Preston. I have to! Oh goodness, I have to!

Also, I just noticed the chapter title. If I had paid attention earlier, that twist wouldn’t have surprised me so much. Oops. But back to earlier:

I will love you eternally if there’s another surprise Wednesday update! Because I don’t want to wait until Friday for the next chapter. I need to know what’s up. I think I’ll die if I don’t. You don’t want me to die, do you? You love me too much for that. XD Well, I can’t say I didn’t try. Next. Chapter. Soon.

This was awesome. BUT I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. Which means you’re doing a good job. But still. Update soon please!
Amy Stardust chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
Yes! Yes! That was so much better than a slap! XD

And, my goodness, she is sooo awesome when she's Charlie! XD

I honestly think that he will try to open up to her. He seems to be nice. :)

But...what's a CC update? D:

-Amy Stardust
izziet chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
haha this was so funny. serves preston right for doing that to maggie. remember to update!

luv izziet
Corrie Girondi chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
I LOVE IT! Caps are obviously not enough to tell you how much I love this. I'm already a fan of your work and writing style, but I love the plot and all the characters. Can wait for the next one!
Snow White's Dream chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
New Chapter! Yes!

Ahh, Charlie. Awesomeness personified :D
Northfacegrl5 chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn!
Amy Stardust chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
Sorry I reviewed so late. I'm sleeping over at my cousins' house and I couldn't get my hands on their wifi password.

Why was Preston acting like that? Oh, my gosh! Does he like Charlie? If it's true, I might slap myself for not knowing sooner! Gah!

Now I'm gonna read the next one! Don't you just love quick updates? XD

-Amy Stardust
XiaoChuChu chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
Whee, a new chapter. I hope he's acting like he does because he's starting to like Charlie (or that it turns out he's had a crush on her for a long time), but that's probably not it... Looking forward to know what it really is though!
BlueKnicksnKnacks chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
Amazing chapter! Can't wait for the next one...
Great writing, as always :)
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »