Reviews for The Heart Breaker Association
Amy90 chapter 38 . 12/9/2012
Preston's mom rocks. I'm not sure whether to tell you to update soon or to take your time - I don't want this story to end! Hopefully the last chapter is VERY long... ;)
Guest chapter 38 . 12/8/2012
This is so sad that its almost the end. Preston why would you do that? Also whoa her mum knows it was her... Can't wait for the next chapter! So excited but sad too cause I'm going to miss it a heap!
Alicia Spinnet chapter 38 . 12/8/2012
This story made my day :D Seriously. I read it all in one sitting, it was that epic! I can't wait to read all your other stories and hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 38 . 12/8/2012
Eeeeeeeee! such joy! *jumpjumpjumpjump*
Guest chapter 38 . 12/7/2012
sweet
whiteyachts chapter 38 . 12/7/2012
i am so sad this story is almost over, but i love how you are bringing everything together in the end. i can't wait to read preston's explanation for paying off what charlie owes (assuming that conversation will take place). i also loved the interaction between charlie and his mom. really excellent.
Snow White's Dream chapter 38 . 12/7/2012
I'm getting all these feels that it's over soon O.O Wow, bumping in Suvannah, what a small world :)
Guest chapter 37 . 12/6/2012
Great, great, great!
DrunkOnImagination chapter 37 . 12/5/2012
Oh. My. God. I finished this all in two days! (I would've finished it in one if I didn't have school and Ihad super great eyes that didn't need rest) I just LOVE the plot! I'd never heard of A heart breaking association, and let me tell you; it's an original. I can't wait for the next chapter! (Oh, and I have a sneaking suspicion it was Preston, but I may be wrong)
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 37 . 12/4/2012
Heh. Preston? Probably. Ahhh, how thick Charlie is...
stuck in bed chapter 37 . 12/4/2012
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S GOING TO BE OVER. OVER.

But I still have a week and a half to enjoy so I'm going to do that. I can tell it's obviously Preston but it'll be enjoyable to see Charlie find that out. And Ollie is the best big brother ever. :)
Amy90 chapter 37 . 12/4/2012
Wow. Nice turn of events. I must admit I kind of expected it after the conversation between Ollie and Preston. But I still couldn't believe it when I read it. Is Preston really that rich that having 100.000 more or less doesn't bother him? Or is he really so in love with Charlie? I can't believe that either.
So what kind of job will she get with this on her CV? How will she be able to pay for tution AND repay the bank loans? Plus, she also will need money to pay for her daily life. This doesn't seem possible to me.

Btw, I'm with you. I'm too reading and writing stories all the time. Instead of keeping up with the work I SHOULD do. Reading and writing are definitely a kind of addiction. Of which I don't ever want to be cured!

Can't wait for the rest of the story!
surrendertomusic chapter 37 . 12/3/2012
It was definitely Celia who paid off all the debts.
...
HAHAHAHAHA I'm funny. Of course it was Preston! Charlie is so lucky she has a guy like that for her. Too bad guys like that don't exist, or they're waaaaaayyyy out of my league LOL!
whiteyachts chapter 36 . 12/1/2012
great chapter, i really like diana's appearance and how she got charlie hopefully thinking about things a little differently. i'm crossing my fingers for a mid-week update! :)
Amy90 chapter 36 . 12/1/2012
So what's gonna happen with Preston?
And: Will she go to jail?
Or will she be saved? But how could she possibly be saved?
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »