Reviews for The Heart Breaker Association
geeky-asian-ninja chapter 34 . 11/22/2012
This was a lovely chapter, showcasing the interactions of Charlie and her brother. He's too nice for his own good, but still- Charlie is in one heck of a mess.
Can't wait for next Friday!
Faelle chapter 34 . 11/22/2012
You really are amazing. I'm just about to go to sleep when I notice a new mail, I'll pay for it tomorrow but it's so worthy :)
yay for Ollie! At least Charlie's not so alone but she's definitely missing Preston and well so am I hehe
Keep it on! I'll be anxiously waiting for next Friday :D
drakron chapter 33 . 11/21/2012
Great job!
stuck in bed chapter 33 . 11/21/2012
Aaah, what a chapter. I can't believe her parents would do that to her! Well, actually, yes I can - but still. I think Preston's reaction was interesting, but it makes sense. At the end of the day, you can't really be angry. Only disappointed.

Thank you so much to your college roommate. But most of all, thank YOU for taking time to write. This chapter was really, really good! :)
Amy90 chapter 33 . 11/21/2012
After reading the last chapter, you had me thinking about your story the whole time. So your update was exactly what I needed today.
And wow: The new chapter was just GREAT! I just read it three times!

I actually don't feel that sorry for Preston, he's a tough guy.
I'm a bit worried about her brother though.
And about the disowning - I think Charlie really deserved that. It will bring her back to earth for good, hopefully. And I'm curious to find out what she'll do. Will she drop out of college? Will she really sleep in her car? Will she find a job?
And then there're still the feelings between Preston and her that need to be addressed ...
Please write more soon! Can't wait!
Fate Rose chapter 33 . 11/20/2012
I was totally jamming out to Mumford and Sons on Spotify when I was like, “Wait a minute. This is a sad chapter. Sad chapter does not need to be accompanied by sad music. It doesn’t.” So then I took my headphones out and now I’m going to read.

But also, my hair is blue. This is my first review with blue hair. Your hair is brown. This is a reminder for two, five, or twenty years down the line when you’re rereading this. My hair is blue! :D I LOVE IT.

I seriously hate her bitchy ass parents. They suck. Seriously suck.

Aw. Poor Charlie. The lawyer wants to help, but he can’t. And why can’t he? Because her mom sucks. That’s why. I don’t know if Charlie will ever ‘forgive’ her mom at the end, but her mom certainly doesn’t deserve it if she does.

“My best friend had stabbed me in the back thanks to my own teachings. My parents and brother never wanted to speak to me because of something my best friend did.”
This reminds me of the quote from Sky High that goes, “…my girlfriend became my arch enemy, my arch enemy became my best friend, and my best friend became my girlfriend.

Don’t cry, Charlie! Your writer doesn’t know how to deal with crying people! I don’t know how to deal with crying people! Stop it. Stop it right now.

“how much can we screw Charlie over?” I laughed. A terrible moment to be laughing, but goodness, I did.

PRESTON, NOOOOOO. D:
All the feels and the only thing there is his name.
Well, and him, but I’m not the one in the flower shop so for me, the only thing there is his name.

The magazine. D: Preston! D: Damn the world and all these feels.

“Were you assigned to sleep with me?” Well there goes my heart. I hope you have some purpose for it because apparently I didn’t need it. Thanks for JUST RIPPING IT OUT.

OHMYGOD HE DOESN’T KNOW. I’M NOT EVEN DONE WITH HIS PARAGRAPH RANT BECAUSE OHMYGOD HE DOESN’T KNOW HE NEEDS A HUG RIGHT NOW. I’M SAD FOR HIM. This is a sad moment. I’m hurt. Damn.

HE THOUGHT THEY HAD SOMETHING TOGETHER. D’:

HE’S NEVER HAD THAT KIND OF THING WITH ANY GIRL EVER.

‘Admittedly decent in bed’ lol.

He’s confused. And not angry. I’m so sad for him. Poor Preston. Let me love you! I won’t hurt you… Yeah, that’s a lie. I’m not good with relationships. Let Sam love you!

He wants Maggie to be a real person because he really liked her. Damn the world.

Oh, Preston. You did care for her.

"You… you never liked me then?" Preston interrupted quickly. "Like…like like me?" I hate you.

Yeah, well, my feels are dead now. Like dead. And you ripped out my heart and then stomped on it and then spit on the mush that it became, so I hope that was a fun experience for you because IT WASN’T FOR ME.

Preston needs hugs and a functioning relationship.
Charlie just needs hugs. Well, and a lawyer. And a new best friend. And a better family. And a job. And well, Charlie needs someone to fix her life because it’s not going very well for her. Poor girl.

You’re welcome, to all the readers! c: Or ‘I’m sorry’ because this chapter hurt me. And I assume it hurt the other readers, too.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, I guess. I don’t know how happy it can possibly be what with Charlie’s life being so awful right now, but yeah, sure. Happy Thanksgiving.

Update soonish. I’ll read it the moment I have time!

Final word count: 634

P.S. I hate you and all these feels. *insert you-glare here*
geeky-asian-ninja chapter 33 . 11/20/2012
Thanks for the suprise update!
And I can't believe her mom would disown her!
...Actually, I can.
This story is getting even more exciting, I can't wait to see how it all goes down.
Both Preston and Charlie just need a giant cuddle :(
whiteyachts chapter 32 . 11/20/2012
really good chapter. you brought everything together really well with the university staff "disbanding" the organization, questions from the girls, etc. i was wondering why charlie didn't out cecilia and her new club to the dean, but you answered that question for me by the end. i'm looking forward to what will happen next!
hey-hey-it's-tay-tay chapter 33 . 11/20/2012
Okay, so you say you live where they do. So you go to ASU?
RomanticTeen chapter 33 . 11/20/2012
Love this story! I feel bad for Preston but at the same time I feel bad for all the things that are happening to Charlie
surrendertomusic chapter 32 . 11/18/2012
Ugh Cecilia is such a bitch! I hope her new business fails. And dang, if I were Charlie.. I'd be like screw this whole "you were my best friend" shit, I'd straight up cut her! x)
LOL. I kid, I kid. Maybe. Awesome chapter, as usual! :) Can't wait to hear from Preston about this... EEEEE!
RomanticTeen chapter 32 . 11/18/2012
I really want to see Preston's reaction
RomanticTeen chapter 31 . 11/18/2012
Oh my good I can't believe Cecilia! My stomach is in knots because of what a backstaber she is!
Amy90 chapter 32 . 11/18/2012
Wow. And about matters getting worse, there's still Preston out there.
Plus lots of other sweet caring boys who'll never trust anyone again.
I'm feeling so BAD for them now! And it'll get worse, there's some more shit left.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
And don't forget:
You break it, you repair it! ;)
Amy90 chapter 31 . 11/18/2012
Well, this really came sort of inexpected. I mean, I suspected something about Cecilia, but I'd never thought she'd be so evil! So now Charlie is playing the scapegoat and everything has gone downriver.
But the worst is, she seems to be still hung up on the idea of the club being a "good" thing.
Anyway, Preston is bound to put the pieces together once he reads the papers. This is so sad!
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »