Reviews for Dragon Flight of Light
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I think its a great poem! :)
Iron Pyrate chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
It's really good if you ask me! It shows al elements of a dragon, part of the air, ruler of fire, an anciant creature, and a great one.
Chaotic Wolf chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
wow, that !
Windswift chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
The lines on this one are kinda short and simple, with less pictures. But izz still good.
LoyalOfLadyDeath chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Wow,this poem is really nice. I like how the words flow. I can just imagine the dragon and the feelings in the poem. Very well wrote. And thanks for reviewing me,_
Cyndi chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
This is pretty awsome poem i like how you put she is the emperess of the sky and dont worry i am a horible speller to :) and don't doubt yourself you are a wonderful writer :)
Courtney11 chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
Kewl! I love this poem!
matt chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
hey don't sell yourself short you are a grea poet,one who lets the reader see as you do,as I read I was seeing through not only my eyes but through yours is really wonderful thankyou for posting it.
Ellerfru chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
hey this poem is quite good. well, i can't see any rhymescheme, but that doesn't matter. you love dragons, too? i was planning on writing a dragon poem. i'm obsessed with dragons. well, it's said that my family's related to famous Jan Vomoor who is told to have been riding a dragon... too bad there are no dragons! when i write my dragon poem i'm going to dedicate it to you!