Reviews for How Can I not Love You?
mylittleprinces chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
awesome! update more please.
LittleBloom chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
This is almost as awesome as "Love Is a Battlefield". I love it! Your an amazing writer! How many years have you been writing?
Nami98 chapter 15 . 5/19/2012
I understand! CANT WAIT! :D
Nami98 chapter 14 . 5/16/2012
I love him already xD His grandpa's awesome, so how the hell did alexander and samuel turn out like that? XD

update soon! Great chapter(:
ForeverLouise chapter 13 . 5/16/2012
Ouch ending.

Hey, just an idea. Why not make Alexander fall in love first before Irma? but then, if Irma would be the first one, it's gonna be one hell of a drama. And I like drama. So I'll rely to your ideas.

Anyway, I really love your story. Gonna wait soon. xoxo
ForeverLouise chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
LOVE your story. I have to sleep now so I'll read the rest tomorrow. :D It's already 12 am here, HAHAHAHHA

xoxo
Nami98 chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
this is amazing! we finally know where he's always going! i just hope he doesnt freak out when he sees Irma tho.

update again soon! cant wait! :D
TheGirlLostintheirShadows chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
Oh that's cool Ondine/Undine pretty cool. Nice chapter, can't wait till the next chapter!
Nami98 chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
Oh I LOVE IT.333333333

This is my favorite chapter yet! I wonder if Alexander saw (maybe he was stalking them?) You never know, but im kinda hoping he did
TheGirlLostintheirShadows chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
Awesome chapter! PLease update soon! I'm starting to rally like Aiden!
Nami98 chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
awww, poor Rebecca :[

I really hope she gets with Aiden! He's so sweet and he deserves her unlike freakin Alexander who's still a douche. And besides, Aiden will get him jealous x3

UPDATE SOON!
TheGirlLostintheirShadows chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
Please update soon! I like all the little things that you put into this chapter, like Aiden and Sheryl-well she was in the chapter before but anyways please update soon!
Elizabeth Drake chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
I love this... Great concept and plot. I love the way you write and you have a good balance between description and action.
StellaAdelaide chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
RATING CHANGED! Thank you *W3ardo*! I appreciate that!:)
w3ardo chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
i think that if you have words like "bitch" "whore" and "asshole" then it shouldnt be rated k, but in t...

i mean to me its like watching winnie the pooh say that, and that wouldnt happen.
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »