Reviews for My Best Friend
RyanTheLion chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
It is over... Are you going to make another story about Jair? CLaire and Jake combined
RyanTheLion chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
Aw tha twas sooo sweet. I was getting worried there I thought he was proposing ! :O Hha but AMazing chapter like you always do.
Mazarine chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
cool story interesting looking forward to update
EmotionsMakeYouReal chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
Since u asked in such a "persuasive and beseeching way", I thought it would be appropriate for me to review. I love that you did it in Jake's POV cuz I was seriously starting to dislike him for being so complicated and confusing. Now I finally understand him. Thanks for continuing this story cuz i LOVE it!

diamondsareforever
CadBaneKiller chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
(FP being stupid again with signing in) Beautiful chapter. Even though I am a guy I made a smile at the end of the chapter. Those two are cute together they are amazing. Thanks for your nice compliments down below! :) It is your story which makes it the best for me.
RyanTheLion chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
Okay, sorry about reviewing as RyanPotter I had forgotten my password and stuff. But anyways amazing chapter once again!

Awkward dinner time! ;)
Lonely-Nation chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
oh yeah, and one of your a/n's mentioned a character named "Jace" in one of your stories (Chance, right?) i though that was funnt cuz my character is named Jace too! haha
Lonely-Nation chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
first off, please don't beg for reviews. Honestly it's kind of annoying :/ and secondly, this chapter totally reminded me of twilight lol
PureAmazingness chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
You shoudn't give up. I honestly thought it was pretty good. :)
PureAmazingness chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
You shoudn't give up. I honestly thought it was pretty good. :)
RyanPotter chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Sorry can't acess my other account.

WHATT! NOOOOOOO! I loved this story, I didn't care if it wasn't very happy story because it was original.. :(
Nobody Knows the Darkness chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
You should totally kill off Claire and see how Jake likes it then! Then he could commit suicide to be with her!
RyanTheLion chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
AH! I love this sad emotional chapter. I am suprised how Anthony took the break up and then kissed her. I am still confused though, was that kiss in the "dream/nightmare" an actual kiss or was she just dreaming of it along with Jacob. But I am totally shipping the two. Perfect coupld/best friend thing. It really inspired me in real life though. STORY SHOULD CONTINUE!
RyanTheLion chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
Oh that was a great chapter. I loved the fight scene! And you elft me hanging there. Was it a dream or real life? HMmmm... cant wait for next chapter! :)
Daughter of Athena x chapter 4 . 5/6/2012