Reviews for Survival
DiamondWolf14 chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Not so bad, but it doesn't seem like you have planned it. At first, it seems like the story will be about Alorga (that was his name?), about battling him, and now it seems like it will be about the sisterhood. Also, at first she screams at her and then says her mother protected her. I think it might have been better if Mike had said that.

Advice : Don't plan it completely, leave space for imagination when you are writing it,but plan it just so you know what will, more or less, happen.

Anyway,good. I'm interested what will happen in the next chapter.
DiamondWolf14 chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Interesting. I hope you will explain more about abwhat the sisterhood is. Good
DiamondWolf14 chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Oooh...Mysterious! Update soon,please. Would be interesting to know what's going on. Very good. :)
DiamondWolf14 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
The beginning reminds me more of a diary than a direct mind. Oh, and are they three the only 'survivors'?

Interesting. :)
Alpha Tauri chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
So yeah, read the second one. And the typos are still present but it was quite fun to read. It would be great if you'd add some description to it, because the concept is fine and interesting.
Alpha Tauri chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
So, I'm kinda intrigued by the story. Seeing as you've been by inspired by "Hunger Games", it's bound to be good.

On the other hand, many typos made this one quite a bit of a toughie to read. I hope it will improve if it's about this aspect. But yeah, looking forward to the next chapter.
DiamondWolf14 chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Good, just a small overreaction.
DiamondWolf14 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Interesting prologue! Wonder what will happen.