Reviews for The Little Things In Life
ughwhy chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Leaving the story open-ended "completes" it. Really. It's perfect the way it is. I like the overall idea. The impossible relationship, the quirky characters and of course, the witty dialogues make the story an enjoyable read. There is an evident need for expansion, but it can be overcome by adding more depth to the characters. However, that would ruin the essence of the one-shot and I would hate for that to happen. All in all, I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
cute )
psycho angel chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Hey, this story was sooo hilarious! i really laughed out loud :D great timing, epicly done, but this just bring out loads of questions of where he came from and why to Her, how long will he stay, will he ever get to stay for more than 3 min, the questions are endless and the story full of possibilities :D good luck and keep writing!
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I'm only writing this because you asked for it in your author's note :P I thought this one shot was really nice! Funny, cute, short and to the point. And a little random and quirky too, which I definitely love :D Great job! I'd love to read more of it, but if you're not writing it nor sharing it, it's alright it's a priviledge that you let us read this already. Thanks for sharing this with us! :D
Anara Celebvilya chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Lolololol. I laughed so hard. But you already knew that. "Dude" was awesome.

Liz
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
i really like your storyits so cute and funny but i wish it was longer
SweetUnknown chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Yay! I got your pm and for the rest of the day I was just so excited to get home so I could read this story. It's hilarious and a great take on genies. I love your sense of humor and your deliveries are perfectly timed. I think that's even harder to do in writing than it is verbally, and you nail it, so great job. My only dissapointment is that I have so many questions now! How did Mr. Wish Enabler get recruited? How did Emily get chosen? How long does she get to make wishes? What are the limitations of wish granting? So many possibilities! Lol.

Well it's for sure, I definitely FANCIED this story ;D
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
haha! love this one. more oneshots pleaseD jk..., but i really love themD
Lana chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
ghasdjfkgla SO good. Just amazing. That is all.