Reviews for I Love You, Can't You See?
addicted.series.fiction chapter 50 . 5/5/2013
ok first a question: the girl with luke was elle? i hope jade finds out and even better maybe if joseph found out he will cancel the marriage! i really hope so! :D waiting 4 ur next update!
Luckycool9 chapter 49 . 4/27/2013
Aww. . that is true. I love this story even more! I can't wait to see more!
True Talker chapter 49 . 4/26/2013
I am still interested in reading this story.
addicted.series.fiction chapter 49 . 4/26/2013
drew is such a sweetheart! he's worried about jade and is trying to protect her! i hope things go well between those two since jade is seeing the new drew and how much he has changed! hopefully tht will be soon! ;)
Luckycool9 chapter 48 . 4/23/2013
Oh, it is all going down at this party, is my guess. Elle, Jade, Drew and Luke will all be there. This is getting better and better. I am pumped for more!
True Talker chapter 48 . 4/21/2013
I am interested in reading this as it seems like an interesting story.
addicted.series.fiction chapter 48 . 4/21/2013
God I'm hoping tht they cn just call luke and jade's wedding off! It's honestly getting on my nerves hw he's acting towards her! I mean it's obvious tht he loves elle and I'm going to assume tht jade and drew r still in love ! I hope tht's true! Cnt wait 4 the next update! :D
Luckycool9 chapter 47 . 4/14/2013
Those damn extra plot bunnies. I know the feeling, kind of well. I loved this chapter, there weasz just so much going on. Well, Jade seemed to realize who she truly loved. Things are changing fast and it is all for the better. I am so pumped for more!
addicted.series.fiction chapter 47 . 4/14/2013
Wow! It's been sooo long since u updated but I really liked this chapter! I hope things get better for all of them and I hope drew and jade, elle and luke and last but nt least bryan and rina get together and tht would be a great happy ending! :D btw I totally understand about college requierements I'm going through the same process! :)
Luckycool9 chapter 46 . 3/14/2013
Great chapter. It was nice build-up, considering our wait. There were two typos in this chapters. The first is " tell them that we another shoot tomorrow, after lunch"
I believe you meant to say we have another shoot tomorrow. The second typo was "Rina feels happy with she found out." I believe you meant, Rina felt happy with what she found out." I am excited to read more of this story.
True Talker chapter 46 . 3/11/2013
Reading this makes me think. I like that Drew's friends are helping him out and it appears that 2 girls love him in this story. Yes, I am interested in reading this story. Why? For some reason I just am. I think more along the lines because two people that love each other are getting married that is nice to see. At least I think so.
addicted.series.fiction chapter 46 . 3/11/2013
this is soooo exciting! now tht Rina knows she's gonna help fix everything! yaaaaaaaaaaaay! also my heart ached for jade and drew when she wanted to ask him what if...! :) great chapter! cnt wait for ur next update! :)
True Talker chapter 45 . 3/10/2013
I had enjoyed reading this. Why? Because in this story two people that love each other are engaged to be married. And reading about love is nice. Really.
addicted.series.fiction chapter 45 . 3/10/2013
Wow! Its been soo long! But this ws a nice chapter to read after such a long break! I loved the whole stacy and will thing and my heart broke when drew ws like "all the women tht I loved didn't love me back" :')
Luckycool9 chapter 44 . 1/5/2013
I knew it! I knew it! It is always going to be Jade! I understand school, update when you can! I can wait awhile.
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »