Reviews for Death Tolls
LootMagoot chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
lazy to sign in.
wow.
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Amazing. It spoke the truth, and IS true. Not only do I love this poem, but I strongly support the message. Outstanding, keep it up :D
Tla.N.Harmonee chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I like it. Sad, but it speaks truth.
Valenteen chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Hmmm, thought-provoking, and well written.

PS I don't just review everything I read- only the ones I think deserve attention.
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I wish people would just stop drinking period. I've never found the stuff alluring and it freaks me out when a friend of mine says, "I can't wait until I'm old enough to drink and smoke."

I know someone who's friend was hit by a drunk driver. It still hurts them to this day, and in turn hurts me.

This poem was short but vary powerful. I love the message.
The Red Eyed Lynx chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
great message.
Wonder46 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is so good! It definitely turns the limelight onto the awful tragedy that is alchohal.
TheChildrenAreScreaming chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I didn't know the statistics were that bad...
AquariusGirl230191 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Hey

I like this. I know it's only a short poem, but it's effective and it has a good message ( like trying to put people off drinking and driving and the consequences of that - I had a friend from school who died this way so I wish more people would pay attention and stop drinking and driving!)

Well written, good descriptions.

I like it , well done
True Talker chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Thank you for bringing this to other people's attention and I wish all those that drink would learn that once behind the wheel they are driving a powerful machine that is unforgiving when it hits a person. I wish that those who drink realize that their reaction time is greatly diminished when under the influence of alcohol. They should think that if their speech becomes slurred so does their vision, so does their thoughts and then it causes only death and destruction.

Thank you for sharing this.