Reviews for A Daring Hope
BloodandFire chapter 30 . 9/17/2013
It was a good chapter! please update soon!
BlackStone798 chapter 29 . 12/3/2012
Hi! I just started reading this, and i think it great! I think it should end something like this:

she has her baby, blah blah blah, then just before her mother is about to die Derek realizes what he's done and see's how sad Adair really is, so he lets her go (of course not that easily) and she goes to the hospital to see her mother, sits by her to comfort her last few minutes of life, then the rest of the family come in to see her mother and spot Adair, things happen (not sure what to add), they think her mother just died, but then she doesnt, all happy family, but then Derek shows up (thats all i got, sorry).

You really dont have to use this, its just in your authors note you said you were trying to figure out how you wanted to end the story, so heres my idea for you, and you're great at this story anyway without anyones help! :D
Do Play With Fire chapter 26 . 9/22/2012
Now Derek is a weird character. What the heck is up with him? He kidnapped and raped a girl, and then he comforted her and so on. There has got to be some back story behind this.
A Person chapter 23 . 8/27/2012
Didn't see it coming! Nice job! I can't wait to read more and see how it all ends!
Do Play With Fire chapter 23 . 8/26/2012
What's Derek's problem?
imasinkingboatpointmehome chapter 22 . 8/20/2012
SUSPENSE!
FerretSong chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
Well about time! I was wondering when he would have sense knocked into him I mean you know you've been doing it for awhile might be time to check.
Do Play With Fire chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
Ugghh... That is a little morbid.
Froggylover4281 chapter 21 . 8/9/2012
This is so sad! Poor Adair!
Do Play With Fire chapter 20 . 8/7/2012
"You remind me so much of your mother." AAAHHHHHH. That is just creepy. I cannot wait for more.
FerretSong chapter 21 . 8/6/2012
I hate those realistic dreams like that. When ur sure its real and then when u wake up u question reality
TheActualKarly chapter 20 . 7/29/2012
Interesting twist. I like it.
Do Play With Fire chapter 19 . 7/27/2012
So sad
Do Play With Fire chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
This is getting sad eager for more.
imasinkingboatpointmehome chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
Yay! You posted more! I'm so happy! I am obsessed with this story!