Reviews for It's Called Love
animeskullgirl16 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I loved that :3 "Love. That's what." So cute :3 great one-shot!
ThatChickMelanie chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
oh my, that must have been a sight to walk in on. good thing they hadnt come in later or else it would have been even more revealing;D
MaddisonMargret chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I think I would like T.

He sounds like my kind of guy

Mm
orphanaccount chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Awh... Tristan's parents need to chill. Great story.
The Infinity chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
"Love. That's what." Best one-liner ever! They are adorable. I felt bad for Zander; he was so embarrassed! But Tristan, of course, was completely cool. They are just too perfect.
DawnSister chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Oh the eternal fear of every parent, to walk in on their baby and catch them in the act. What do you do? Act all disapproving and parenty and give them a lecture on safe sex? Laugh it off and remember how it was when you were that age then give them a lecture on safe sex? Or, which is probably what I would do, Give them a round of applause for the show then remind them of the lecture I have given them on safe sex almost every week since they were old enough to ask about it?

Tristan's parents were disapproving, but did they go off and laugh about it once they were on their own? Parents can be so hypocritical sometimes, since they surely got up to all kinds of stuff when they were that age. I did!

Great one shot,

Thanks,

DS
Dark Angel Princess Sarah chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
it was as all of your stories amazing! :-D