Reviews for The Sanguine Chronicles
Abe chapter 15 . 6/24/2016
Great work, keep it up. *****
AmigaDragon chapter 16 . 3/20/2015
More question than review... why the sudden (and inconsistent?) change from "were" to "weyr"? Is it just typo?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
please keep this series going it awesome very awesome
when i saw this it made my day
Enemy chapter 16 . 11/27/2014
Looks good to me. I'd like to see more chapters if you want to write em, I just have to remember to check this story a little more often. A new twist, as things start to spiral out of control :p
bludvein chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
An update! Wow, I thought this series was a goner. Good thing it was still on follow. Does this mean you now have time for writing?
jjgrey76 chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
Fine work RHJr.
I love it.
All of your work is well thought through. Its no mary sue, and I think it is worth at least independent publishing on something like kindle (e-book not paper, don't go vanity press route). Most of your potential readers cant afford more than a couple bucks - including me. But I would be happy to throw a couple bucks your way for a kindle or PDF version of this as a completed book.
I am glad I followed the last chapter, I had thought this was over. I hope you can get more chapters out sooner, (but keep the well done editing please).
Really given the attention and care I can see you have given this story I cant find anything to even nit-pick.
I just love it and needed to let you know.
WaterBudget chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Found this story ages ago, and I've been re-reading. It's still brilliant, and I'm glad you're still updating!
ME A FAN chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
SO NO
my mistake
ME A FAN chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
GREAT STORY SADLY SO UPDATES
Shiro Inutoko chapter 15 . 10/29/2013
Just found this from the forums on your comics website. I remembered reading something about it way back when I first got hooked on Tales of the Questor and thought I'd check it out... Well now I've got one more thing to wait for updates for, because you sir are an excellent author! Looking forward to the rest.

P.S. - Also looking forward to more TofQ, QQSR, and GH.
mchervassi chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Keep up the good work, I have been enjoying the story greatly! :)
SysKoll chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
Another captivating chapter! We go through the down-and-dirty of being a werewolf, and the author brilliantly shows what it means to *be* such a creature. But for all their strength and instincts, the characters stay very human.

Additionally, fearsome antagonists show up: A mysterious organization is out to get Marko and Aconite. The characters might be apex predators, but there is something out there that is "apexer".

More please!

Typos:

it's phases - its
bludvein chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
Glad to see an update after so long. It was an interesting chapter. Glad to see the ball really get rolling.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
Found out about this book from Tvtropes, and I have to say good job. You could really publish this when its done. I can't wait for the next chapter myself.

Keep it up!
Fred Mora chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
Finally! RH has released a new chapter of Sanguine after a long hiatus. He obviously has thought long and hard about the characters and what they are going through. As unbelievable as it seems in this age of supernatural over-exploitation, he manages to show us a fresh take on the teen vamp/werewolf.

I am way past the teenage demographics that RH should probably target. Nevertheless, I unashamedly proclaim that this is an entertaining, well-written yarn!