Reviews for Long sleeves and too many feelings
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I liked this, it was deep and it really captured life for the people that don't get the movie style ending. Really, really good writing on your part
TheDevilsLittlePrincess chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I thought this was just beautiful, I think that the emotions were perfectly portrayed and the characters were real because of their flaws. I liked that you didn't make it all fine and dandy because the situation wouldn't be like that. I also like that you kept things hidden, didn't reveal too much to keep the story open to the reader. I don't know what you wanted to show in your story, but I think that it was a girl who got hurt by someone in the past (by her father or maybe an ex boyfriend) and she turned to alcohol and sex to get by. She met this guy, a sweet guy who believed in true love who was focused on the future before he fell under this girl's spell. She messed him about, got him to fall for her before leaving. But, that's just my interpretation. What I'm trying to say is that I loved this and hope you add more one shots.
Miyano Ran chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
wow...I must say this is a very well-written piece of literature. The content is quite deep and mature I must say. This, as far as I can infer, hopefully correct, is about an upright man falling helplessly in love with a prostitute- a girl who had been hurt too many times that she just ends up treating her own dignity as garbage. The close of the tale is quite appropriate and realistic. Though I pity the girl, hoping she can be taped back to who she was again... A very powerfully written tale, each emotion emphasized in every word of ever phrase. Thanks for the nice read :)