Reviews for The Alphabetic System
LadyJuliette007 chapter 12 . 2/8
I wish you'd write this story agaaaain. Hope some notifs on that soon. I like how it's going and I'd like to know what'll happen next!
jamesgirl06 chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
I am loving it so far! Hope you update soon
leavesfallingup chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Don't worry. Creativity doesn't operate on a schedule and you can't puch a clock. I find it remarkable that you're writing this story at 16/17. Regardless of whether you finish it or not, I hope that you will seriously pursue writing as a career. You have a gift.

That being said (written), I hope that you will find inspiration for the story once again.

LFU
Let'sGetDownToBusiness chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
What I like about your story: I find your writing interesting & easy to read/appreciate. I also think your plot's a bit far-fetched, but you want to keep reading & find out what happens.
What I disliked: your characters. They're too STEREOTYPICAL. First off, Leah. Your suppose to hate her, she's rich, snobby, jealous of Jessica, and thinks she's all that. I get that, but there's no depth to her at all. I absolutely hated Dexter, and Raphael? Sure, he's cool in the beginning & then he turns into a jerk the next chapter. Jessica, I liked her in the beginning, and now she's just "tolerable", you always make her the best & give her a sort of/kind of/not really "bad" past but I just want to see her in a situation where she's off her throne (yes, I find her cocky) and see her lose for once. i felt sympathetic for the girl when her mother died, but you didn't really elaborate on Jessica's closeness with her (minus a couple sentences here and there) lastly, I think Cameron is my favorite character. Sure he gets on my nerves sometimes (less than the others) but he's also very two-dimensional. (summary of Cameron) : raised normal, had three fiancée, she died, forced to be engaged with Leah, likes/loves Jessica. Please add more depth to him...
Anyways, I REALLY do like your writing/story, but please add more developement to your characters.
I hope you consider my input :D
thetasteofsun chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
I'm sorry that you've been so busy but it's totally okay - you're priorities are well set. I probably wouldn't call myself "old" but I am a reader and I'm so looking forward to an update (whenever you can, that is).
DarkAngel1130 chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Amazing story! I can't believe I managed to finish it in two days. Well maybe it isn't so hard to believe. You write such awesome characters that sound so realistic. Seriously, if I could, I'd go to Texas just to meet Jessica and Cameron. I also think I figured out the mistake you made in chapter ten. Was it the seating? That's the only guess that seemed most right. I hope you update soon! I want to read more please!
book-geek chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
I actually reread this story the other day haha! Would love to know what happens in the end (:
AMessofPickles chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
Ahahaha don't worry sometimes things get in the way. Good luck with the writing and I look forward to you updating because I've loved and missed this story!

But yes we're still around! :D
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 9 . 6/13/2013