Reviews for He Wrote the Poem in Blood
Ice Bubble chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Deep.
Ice Bubble chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Poem? ... lol
Gave good insight into his thoughts and reasons.
Ice Bubble chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is hilarious. "Thank you for life."
Annie Dot chapter 12 . 6/13/2012
This story was very well written. I did see one or two spelling errors, but I liked the spacing of the lines. It helps the flow of the story.
Starry-eyed Starfish chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
This was really well written - I read it all in one go ;D

It was quite suspensey and implicit, which I liked a lot :)

Your poems are quite unusual and unique.

You used interesting and stubtle vocabulary to describe a difficult topic and showed the man's insanity pretty well - my favourite line being: "Blood was my paint, And humans were the canvas".

Keep up the good work

;3
deleteddd chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
This was very well written. The poems conveyed a lot more that what simple words could did a great job handling such a sensitive topic
deletedmyaccount chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
I LOVE IT. :D
KML92 chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
Nicely done. Again, I liked the poem at the end of this one. Very well written. Great job with this one. By the way, I apologize for not being signed in. I just didn't feel like it today...Good job again.

KML92 chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Interesting choice of last words.

KML92 chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
Lucky him. His first real case gets to be a nutcase murderer! Yay for him! I still am enjoying reading this. You're doing a commendable job.

KML92 chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
I don't know how she could have possibly been calm through all that. I would have been a wreck. Probably would have killed myself trying to escape...

KML92 chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Oh goody. He's back. This shall be interesting. I wonder if he gets caught or killed...I guess there's only one way to find out.

KML92 chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Oh damn. His precious killer is dead. Can't say I'm upset by that. Unfortunately, it seems the damage is already done.

KML92 chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
I liked the poem at the end a lot even though it was somewhat twisted. I guess those are the type I like. Not like those awful mushy love poems. I don't like those. Good job.

KML92 chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
That's terrible. Teaching a kid how to do that kind of stuff.