Reviews for Through the Ages
Akuma Kawashima chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
Your story is amazing! I love how beautifully written it is. And it's only the first chapter! Expect a submission from me soon! Thank you for writing this.
Silver Snowdrop chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
This looks so interesting! I can't wait to see how you incorporate all the characters! Update soon!
LightxMexUp chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
This was a really good start! sorry it took me so long to review ;) Please update soon!
QueenofSpades1227 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
This was a good start! I'm confused... as in i'm excited to read more an become unconfused ;) Update soon!
thatawkwardmoment chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
That was exciting and very intriguing. :) I'm desperate for the next chapter now. In other words: update soon.

I couldn't think of any concrit - it was all really good, so... well done. :)
Confetti108 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Oh very interesting start to the story. I wonder who the baby is.
Kevin Martinez chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Name: Mavrick Bourne

Weapon of Choice: Two Daggers

Powers: Has the ability to enchant his weapons, making them stronger.

Appearance: Dark, shady teenager. Dark, jet-black hair. Medium height, skinny.

Personality: Very quiet and doesn't talk to people much. Likes to keep to himself mainly.

Known for: Being a quiet and agile.

Motto: ...

Likes: Hunting and reading.

Dislikes: Talkative people and loud people.

Fear(s): Being like everyone else, normal.
Silver Snowdrop chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Seems you're a little lacking in males so...

Name: Zale (can be villain... those're more fun)

Weapon of Choice: Axe

Powers: Can hear things extremely acutely and can see scent trails, if you know what i mean. Can also heal himself and others.

Appearance: Black hair cut really short, almost buzzed, with grey eyes. Really "slender", almost skinny, but has wiry muscle and is pretty strong. Has a small black and amber ferret named Flicker, and has tribal-looking tattoos on his arms.

Personality: He's sullen and quiet, and almost never speaks except to say something condescending. It's almost impossible to get him to explode or even show signs of anger, or any emotion really. Is very attentive and pays close attention to small details. He has a natural ability for "reading" people. Very thoughtful. Acts like he's indifferent about everything and works hard to conceal his emotions. He's pretty secretive about his powers, so no one really knows he has them.

Known for: His quietness. Is quite popular among the ladies, but could really care less about any of them.

Motto: Remind me why I care.

Likes: Being alone, quiet, the woods, streams. Has a secret soft spot for furry animals.

Dislikes: Repeating himself and stupid questions. Hates when people don't try to think for themselves or when they act stupid on purpose. Also dislikes physical contact and sharing his emotions.

Fear(s): Fire (his house was burned down when he was young, I guess), and having someone be able to tell what he's really thinking or how he feels.
Krazyreader chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Name: Zacharian

Weapon:short sword

power:controling fire

Appearance:slightly long black hair that's usually messy, strong build, wears only blue or red, eyes are a light blue, he's about five nine in height.

Personality:never takes things seriously unless he sees reason too he can make you laugh or angry depending on the seriousness of the situation at times he'll be way to serious, and when it comed to talking it's only to insult his opponent or someone who insulted him rarely is it not for one of these reasons

Known for: being silent, being easy to anger and his awesome skills in fighting with both his sword and fire

Motto:where we going or let's get flaming depends on situation

Dislikes: bad food, rain and depressing people

Fears: people learning his secrets

Age:16
LightxMexUp chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
AHHH these are so fun! Alright here she is:

Name: Pierce (She's a villain ;D)

Weapon of Choice: Basilard

Powers: Can sense like the intentions of her opponent, if that makes sense.

Appearance: Bleach-blonde/ashe-blonde hair, cut with fluffy, feathery layers down to her shoulders. Light green eyes.

Personality: She's very sardonic and comes of occasionally as malicious to seem like she's completely in control. Laughs to hide her sadness/fear, and being scathing and condescending is her defense.

Known for: She's a skilled thief and is also really agile/flexible. Ninja-like ;D

Motto: I wouldn't do that if I were you :)

Likes: Hunting. Secretly a fan of kites.

Dislikes: losing control, feeling like she's bee figured out.

Fear(s): Disappointing her father/below someone, secretly afraid of fireflies

(She's only evil because her father (or someone important to her) is pressuring her into it. She really has a heart, she just pretends not to to make her father/someone proud of her.)

...Too much? XD If it is, don't worry about that last part. This sounds really cool!
professional griefer chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Name: Asha

Weapon of Choice: Longsword.

Powers: Tunnel vision. When she's cornered or something, she sees a red trail telling her essentially where to go and what to do. She can't always do what it tells her, but it's never failed her.

Appearance: Cropped black hair, dark green eyes. Rather dark skin, very scarred. Not very tall, but muscular.

Personality: She doesn't talk much, and when she does it's to make a sarcastic comment. Very cynical and easily annoyed, she generally despises people.

Known for: being that weird girl who climbs trees all the time.

Motto: Yeah, right.

Likes: Climbing trees, hitting people, and being sarcastic.

Dislikes: People and dark places.

Fear(s): She has a secret and crippling fear of spiders, and heights make her really dizzy.

I hope she's okay!
Confetti108 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Well i didnt have an fiction press account till now just so i could put my oc in so lets see how this goes.. :)

Name: Kula

Weapon of Choice: Knives ( has a small supplie of them that she wears on her the throw to people)

Powers: good at dodgeing attacks, climbing (not good at all at getting down usually falls) and kicking.

Appearance: dark grey eyes, high cheek bones, long legs, small smile, and light brown hair in two pony tails, one on both sides of her head

Personality: Kula is one for getting bored easly, she likes going on adventures and doing fun stuff hates having to be silent(somtimes might blow her cover when secretly tryin gto attack)has a dirty sense of humor and a potty mouth to match.

Known for: playing with knives or sharp things out of boredem, being clumsy, and when she gets mad throwin gany thing at said person

Motto: "...That didnt go the way i wanted." (Usually said in a awkward tone)

Likes: climbing, kicking things, going on adventures

Dislikes: Silent people (will try to get them to talk), cry babies, jerks, crepply kind people (doesnt think its normal)

Fear(s): losing a bet, big bodies of water
QueenofSpades1227 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Alright, why not? :D here goes:

Name: Sparrow

Weapon of Choice: Spear/staff thingy, with an abstract green charm hanging on it that her deceased father always wore (just for character development (; )

Powers: Insanely awesome reflexes, and awesome aiming ability

Appearance: short(Like pixie cut) dark brown hair with a green pin. Hazel/greeny eyes. Slender built, a bit taller than average (which she's uber self-conscious about)

Personality: She's secretly shy, but comes off as "cool" and a little abrasive. Hard to impress and easy to anger. Tends to explode often. Generally sarcastic and negative, only for lack of anything better to say. Over-protective, and doesn';t let people in often. Only trusts super good best friends who she knows would never betray her.

Known for: Her abilites, and her violence record xD

Motto: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Likes: Singing (secretly), the outdoors, music

Dislikes: Being judged, being seen as predictable, cliches

Fear(s): Losing those close to her, embarrassment
Draconis X chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Well hello there! :D

I love doing these types of things, and your story sounds very interesting, and it hasn't even been written yet!

Okay, so hear it goes for my character:

Name: Prosper Le Roux

Weapon of Choice: Rapier

Powers: He's an all seeing kind of guy. Mystical, and his rapier can detect enemies nearby if he wields it. No one else.

Appearance: Short brown hair, with topaz eyes, and a large scar reaching from his left eye to his right cheek. His trademark, if you will. He's tall, and lean, with very rugged good looks, and a dashing smile. ;)

Personality: He's quite humble, and brings a cool air about him. He ignores swooning and fawning girls, and does not care for appearances, only the heart. He's fairly quiet, calm, and intimidating, but can speak when he wants, and does not care what others think of him.

Known for: His skills with the rapier, his cool demeanor, and good looks. Also known as the Nightwalker because of his outgoing activities during the night, and how stealthy he is.

Motto: Don't judge a book by its cover.

Likes: Quiet, peace, serenity, and the occasional drink of ale. (Or whatever kind of drink you want. It doesn't matter.) :)

Dislikes: Fighting, loud noises, and not having any alcohol.

Fears: Losing the people he cares about, despite his quiet outlook, he does have a heart, and is a caring person.

Well, that's all. PM me if you have any questions, or if you want to add or change something, I'd be much obliged. :) Anyway, thank you so much for your wonderful idea here, and I wish you future success on this story of yours. :D