Reviews for Paper Tigers
Sonya P. May chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
First of all: wow.
That was basically the first thought I had after I finished reading this, so sorry if this review sounds less sophisticated and whatnot, I'm just a bit dazed.
I like the way you worked various lyrics into the dialogue very much, though it might be hard to follow if one doesn't know the song - then it just looks like random abstract content. Speaking of abstract, I sense a slight dadaist touch in this play. The play per se makes a lot of sense, of course, though the reader/ audience only begins to fully understand by the end of the play, and the elements are subtle enough to be mistaken for babble at first glance. One can interpret a lot into what the characters say. That's a good feature for this kind of play (given, of course, that it's intended to be this way), as political plays (for lack of a better word right now) are meant to make a person think and/or debate about the themes.

Once again, good work. And also once again: wow.

PS: I have no idea whether what I just said makes any sense at all to you, so if I remember I'll write a more coherent review later.
Avec Plaisir chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Wow, this is really good. It's only the first scene and you have me hooked. This is really well-written. The dialogue is amazing.
kate800 chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
This had been added to my favorites. :)
the broken-hearted muse chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
Wow, K sure has this whole 'dark mysterious stranger' thing going on.
Peyn-Tehr chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
I really like this! I can't wait to find out who exactly this K person is. Something that might help the readers out would be to explain what the "National Assembly" and "Rousseau" are. There are also a few minor details that could make it look more professional, but you can pm me if you want a how-to on that.
Ollie chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This was so well written, even though I don't exactly get the full plot, but it was so sarcastic and mocking (k, I mean) that it brought forth a little... despair in my point of view. I love it, it's like how the people are just puppets under the control of the government. Epic.

I love it!

Keep on writing!
the broken-hearted muse chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I am confused to what is happening, but I think that's the point. This is really interesting, well-written and very funny in some places too. Hope you carry on writing it!