Reviews for Remedies
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Awwww gahhh! Update! I wanna know what she's going to choose? :) I love this story!
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
LMFAO! Wow lol I love the ending! Can't wait to find out what else will happen at the party! :)
Nessa2099 chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Awesome story please keep updating and soon thanks
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
A little short, but good. Can't wait for the next chapter!
The.Violent.Spazz chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
I seriously didn't realise you updated until today because your story line was stuck in my head and I was looking for it.

Continuing.

I'm not sure whether or not I should like Landon, I mean, I want to, but he seems...odd?
I, for one, do not like Natalie though. And I thought Dan was a nice guy until this chapter, I didn't think they had this playful spite in between them. But what Dan did kinda made my blood boil.

Was the painting of her? I would assume so, like situational irony, but I'm not sure for he asked to draw her sometime.

I do look forward to the next chapter though, I can't wait to find out what type of guy Landon is. :)

And, I absolutely love the main character and her problems. You make them sound so realistic, if only she was real. I mean, I would hate to put those problems on someone's shoulders, but as a person, I would love to be her friend :D

But that's just me.
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Hmmmm landon seems like a player to me...but im kimd of hoping Zack and Toni end up together. Cant wait to find out if one of them will find her unconious at her house cuz her dad beat her really bad...i love the whole savior thing in romance novels. 3
The.Violent.Spazz chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
I'm not sure how you do it. But the way you write really pulls me in. Every feeling, every tiny smile she makes, sense of fear, the way it feels just to run away, you express them so openly, and not many people can do that.

Thank you for writing this story, and I look forward to the next chapter :)
heartstrings91 chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
I love this so much. Toni is brilliant, and I like the fact that she's a bit of an unusual character to be labeled a bad girl (which I, of course, assumed from the first half of chapter one). The part about her mom made me so sad! Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see an update!
Tetsone fuu chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
nice. hoping for more. Roux seems very happy despite the incident...even though you said she couldn't eat chocolate because of it she still seems happy.