Reviews for Card Master REBIRTH
Van Quatra chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
i'm confused, are you doing this instead of Delta or are you... i dont know what to ask but this is really good. i am just confused is all.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Hm... interesting. Nicolette seems to have some issues. Of course, I don't exactly blame her, since he lost her brother and that. (Though why would a 13-year-old be allowed to go to a foreign country in order to explore a cave?) Something tells me that either Nikki or her brother (if it turns out he's still alive) is going to be this mysterious eighth whatever-it-is. You know it's a bit odd that nobody comments on Nexus's strange name.

Just one thing. When a word is in the plural, and not the possessive, no apostrophe is added. Also, the plural of "armor" is "armor". (The plural of "suit of armor" on the other hand, is "suits of armor".) Just a grammatical nitpick of something that annoys me.

Well, good luck with this. I hope you can come up with a unique reason for this card game to be so prominent and important in this story's universe; a good explanation will intrigue me.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Ah. It's not every day that you see someone try to imitate THIS type of manga, so I hope you do well. There are a few grammar errors and typos here and there, but they do not detract from the story for the most part. Judging from your author's note, this is a rewrite, so I hope that I don't need to be familiar with any of your previous stories in order to enjoy this one.

Just some advice would be to describe the characters and situation in the narrative instead of in Author's Notes, as those are distracting. Also, I just hope that there is an explanation for the Yu-Gi-Oh-esque advanced technology used just for playing card games. The mechanics of Card Master seem different enough that I don't think this is a ripoff, but be careful.

Well, I hope this helps.