Reviews for 36 As Seasons Change
Why am I Thomas chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Is three hundred miles too big a gap? Maybe he will glance back, regretful. Perhaps your fear of time and distance is not solely your own. The thought of a time limit looming over one's life is rather crippling. The thought of opening one's armored heart is absolutely terrifying. Don't give up. Perservere. Who knows? Maybe he'll gather the stones to say "Up yours!" to a world intimidating and take a leap of faith on something worth fighting for. Maybe he'll even act like David Tennant, getting into funny costumes as he sings along to the Proclaimers song "500 Miles". But he's only 300 miles away so...ehh that's 200 spare miles in case he gets lost.
Seabrook chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I enjoyed how you went into more detail on the emotions rather then telling an actual story. The movement went by quickly which I thought fit in well with the mood, especially the line "Time moves too fast, he'll be gone in a snap". Something you might want to think about is to add either a line at the end or at both the beginning and the end to really tie it together. Like the last line could be something about spring only bringing rain this year... if you get what I'm talking about. Great job!
Sophia chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awww i love it ) really though it's very good
JaredDean chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I really liked this. Good job!