Reviews for Just a Dare
Girl974 chapter 29 . 7/25/2014
This is an amazing, amazing, book. Have you considered getting it published and sold? CreateSpace is a self publishing online thing, and it's very cool- and if you use that, you can put your book on Amazon. I hope you will consider my suggestion, and maybe you could send it to a professional publisher, too. I'll be searching the bookstores! Keep writing, because you're amazingly proficient at it.
Casual Affair chapter 29 . 7/24/2014
Aww... I knew they had to come to their senses eventually. They belong together :) I loved reading this story!
icywhisperingkiss chapter 29 . 7/24/2014
...
I am literally crying right now.
As soon as I found this story, I fell in love with Mel and Trey, and their crazy, out of the ordinary love story. I'd get excited opening my email, turn on the "perfect reading music" (aka Jake Bugg) and would jump in between the lines. This story was fluffy, and funny, and romantic, and lovely in every essence of the word.
I'd loooove to collab with you, and if you ever want to, PM me! I miss talking to you Catie!
So I'm sending you some good writing vibes, and I know that the next story you put your mind to will be amazing!
Much love!
-Icy
SunnySideUp26 chapter 29 . 7/24/2014
I don't even know how to start this! I guess I can begin by saying that I am absolutely in love with this story. It is by far the best story I have read on this site, and if I could, I would add it to my favorites list a hundred more times. Your writing is beautiful, your characters feel so real, and the plot was purely amazing - with the perfect balance of light fluff, sadness, love, and everything in between. You left me wanting more after every chapter, and I'm going to miss this story so much. I'm definitely going to go back and read it again at least twenty more times. I swear you had me laughing and crying and blushing throughout the entire story, and I've developed a strong connection to Trey, Mel, Jade, Trey's mom, and every other wonderful character you created. I seriously cannot wait until the epilogue; I know I won't be disappointed! I'm following and favoriting you right away, and I pray that you write another story on this site. Both you and your story are truly amazing!
Emily :)
mgmtlover18 chapter 28 . 7/7/2014
Awwww :) This is so cute!
SierraF17 chapter 28 . 7/6/2014
yesssss! I'm sooo happy that their finally getting back together. I can't wait for the next chapter to see how they are after this little reconciliation
GoNe RoGuE chapter 28 . 7/5/2014
Bloody brilliant so I guess I can forgive you for the heartache and grief of the previous chapters ;p I'm super excited to watch their flame be rekindled, but it seriously sucks that they lost ten years that they could've been together.
GoNe RoGuE chapter 24 . 7/5/2014
I'M CRYING. WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?! DO YOU ENJOY INFLICTING PAIN? YOU'RE LIKE JULIE FUCKING PLEC! THIS EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER IS TOO MUCH!
GoNe RoGuE chapter 23 . 7/5/2014
*reading the part where he's awoken by his clock* I throw my head back and yell, "DAMN IT!"
GoNe RoGuE chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
I. Want. To. Hurt. You. Soooo much I just - I just can't even comprehend it. Not only did you shatter her heart, but you shattered his as well. Way to go cause you shattered mine along the way.

Their reconciliation better be epic.
GoNe RoGuE chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO - UGH! Please, please, please don't let him break her heart beyond repair. If he loves her that five hundred dollars won't matter, not for the pain it'll cause her. And for the love of God if that kid Luke breaks it to her ... I'll probably through my tablet across the room. No joke.
GoNe RoGuE chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
Awwwwww. That is so sweet!

And man you sure know how to pull some wicked plot twists. No joke, I was expecting her dad to have left because he no longer wanted to be a family man or he'd cheated. Definitely not because he was dealing... but it fits the story well.

The closer we get each chapter to prom and graduation, the more anxious I get for when Melody will find out about the bet and how she'll react. Ugh, suspense.
GoNe RoGuE chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
Holy shit. I honestly don't even know how to react to that. I mean it sure as hell wasn't Trey's fault, that was a mere freak accident. But I do understand now why he feels the way he does. And it sucks.
GoNe RoGuE chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
*wails of despair* Why did you have to take his father? I really just want to cry right now. That just isn't right. On any level. I mean I knew it was his dad, but it still sucks for it to be confirmed. And like it wasn't enough to take his dad, you gotta jack one of his best friends. Trey may think himself a cruel and heartless bastard, but even if he was he has the right. That's so much to rest on a teenager's shoulder. Too much.
GoNe RoGuE chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
Are you trying to make me cry? If so, job well done. I mean I knew Rob was involved, but damn it! This isn't fair. Why?
297 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »