Reviews for Just a Dare
GoNe RoGuE chapter 24 . 7/5/2014
I'M CRYING. WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?! DO YOU ENJOY INFLICTING PAIN? YOU'RE LIKE JULIE FUCKING PLEC! THIS EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER IS TOO MUCH!
GoNe RoGuE chapter 23 . 7/5/2014
*reading the part where he's awoken by his clock* I throw my head back and yell, "DAMN IT!"
GoNe RoGuE chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
I. Want. To. Hurt. You. Soooo much I just - I just can't even comprehend it. Not only did you shatter her heart, but you shattered his as well. Way to go cause you shattered mine along the way.

Their reconciliation better be epic.
GoNe RoGuE chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO - UGH! Please, please, please don't let him break her heart beyond repair. If he loves her that five hundred dollars won't matter, not for the pain it'll cause her. And for the love of God if that kid Luke breaks it to her ... I'll probably through my tablet across the room. No joke.
GoNe RoGuE chapter 19 . 7/5/2014
Awwwwww. That is so sweet!

And man you sure know how to pull some wicked plot twists. No joke, I was expecting her dad to have left because he no longer wanted to be a family man or he'd cheated. Definitely not because he was dealing... but it fits the story well.

The closer we get each chapter to prom and graduation, the more anxious I get for when Melody will find out about the bet and how she'll react. Ugh, suspense.
GoNe RoGuE chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
Holy shit. I honestly don't even know how to react to that. I mean it sure as hell wasn't Trey's fault, that was a mere freak accident. But I do understand now why he feels the way he does. And it sucks.
GoNe RoGuE chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
*wails of despair* Why did you have to take his father? I really just want to cry right now. That just isn't right. On any level. I mean I knew it was his dad, but it still sucks for it to be confirmed. And like it wasn't enough to take his dad, you gotta jack one of his best friends. Trey may think himself a cruel and heartless bastard, but even if he was he has the right. That's so much to rest on a teenager's shoulder. Too much.
GoNe RoGuE chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
Are you trying to make me cry? If so, job well done. I mean I knew Rob was involved, but damn it! This isn't fair. Why?
GoNe RoGuE chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Yo. That was craaaaazy... and you know what I've been thinking this whole time the boy Trey was visiting was like a cousin or a brother, but holy hell is it his father?! And when Melody walked into the hospital room I wasn't expecting that AT ALL. Bloody brilliant chapter with raw emotion :)
littlemsadorkable1717 chapter 28 . 7/5/2014
i loved this last chapter! and i'm so happy they're back together! :):):) i also love how melody didn't know about Trey coming over back then, i think it makes it more realistic :)
GoNe RoGuE chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Hahaha :) his poor foot... This was a brilliant start to a cliché that I particularly love and this time it's in the male's point of view. Trey's arrogance is astounding I must say - like to the level I actually agree with Melody's opinion of him. But I cannot understand why he hates her just because she's a mice girl...? That's ridiculous. But then again he's a teenage boy so... anyways I'm super excited to continue reading this
SunnySideUp26 chapter 28 . 7/4/2014
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFUL UPDATE!
1) I watched the trailer on youtube, and all I can say is that you are a genius. It was absolutely amazing!
2) That argument literally brought me physical pain! I was getting so anxious and scared that Trey was going to say something he didn't mean and ruin everything all over again. Oh gosh, I don't think I would be able to handle that.
3) THANK YOU PRAISE YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM! Trelody is FINALLY back together again! And it is about freaking time. I think you wrote the scene beautifully. There is nothing I would have changed, because you absolutely nailed it. I also just love their small interactions, like brief eye contact and that kind of stuff. I know what you mean though - whenever I post chapters like this that I feel are a little risky or something, I always get so nervous to hear what people have to say. But I can't imagine anyone saying anything bad about this.
4) Crying boys really are one of my greatest weaknesses. Trey is the biggest, most emotional teddy bear of a boy (or man now, I guess), and I love him so much for it!
5) Happy Fourth to you, too, and I hope to see the next chapter up soon, even though I'll probably cry because it's ending :( Have a great day!
Gon chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Hmm. I just started reading this, but it's already pretty unfortunate that he got his toe broken. I mean, for a male protagonist like him, he's supposed to be perfect! A male athlete, but now he's deformed, and will probably never as good as he was before. It kind of brings me out to know that he's not so good anymore.
BrookV chapter 28 . 7/4/2014
I'm gonna miss this story :(
Leasah chapter 28 . 7/4/2014
*gasp* Finally the misunderstanding is cleared! I almost had tears in my eyes as Trey fought with his pain. Whoohoo for Trelody! Thank you for this chapter. It was beautiful. It seemed logical for them to wait discussing this and the moment seemed right. Both their reactions showed how much their relationship of years ago still hung onto them and it was heartwarming.
290 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »