Reviews for Just a Dare
heal me forever chapter 26 . 6/12/2014
U are pretty awesome with this book one of the best boks on FP (:
SunnySideUp26 chapter 26 . 6/12/2014
I hate to say this have once again failed to disappoint me ;) I really liked this chapter, even if it was shorter than usual (which I didn't mind too much). I especially loved the paragraph that began "She had been an unbelievably simple girl." I thought it was really sweet. Also, it's interesting how the boy is almost exactly like Trey when he was younger - it really makes a difference that Trey is able to commiserate with him, and also realize how Melody was affected. I wish I could make this review longer, but I think I'll end it here. Great chapter, and please update soon!
Bonnie chapter 25 . 6/7/2014
Thanks for the quick update! I never thought that you would make the story jump 10 years ahead because I assumed that he would get to her not too long after. But I can definitely say that I really like what you did. I'm glad the story isn't ending quite yet! I was really excited about Mel's reappearance. I'm so anxious to see what happens next, so please update soon!
mylittleprincess chapter 25 . 6/6/2014
OMG! ten years, wow they will start all over again (yay), update please :D
littlemsadorkable1717 chapter 25 . 6/6/2014
i loved this chapter! i love how you didn't just give it up after Mel left but are continuing the story 10 years later!
update soooon!
Leasah chapter 25 . 6/6/2014
Aww, thank you for mentioning me especially in your author's note. ;P
About the chapter:
Oh my god, I thought there would be a time skip to the college years and that they would somehow end up together there. But this is just excellent! Did I ever tell you that I love you! Because I do! Damn, you can do this well. I felt happy reading that Trey became a successful young man. I loved that his relationship with his mother and sister is well and that they are in a situation now that is healthy. I'm so glad that Jade's getting treatment.
Also, I was just waiting for Melody to enter again. I cannot wait for her reaction to the meeting. Loved Trey's. Had me laughing at the end.
Thank you for updating early! I really do appreciate it. I hope you find time to update soon again.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/5/2014
One thing that puzzles me though that we seem to be so stereotypical while making up the characters...the male is always more successful and more wealthy and more goodlooking than the female..while the female is always doing something menial or in a job which is ALWAYS less in a position than the male..why?..after all if your female protagonist is in the same graduating class as the male..why is she not more successful ? She is reduced to being someone's lackey...I have seen this in many stories posted on this website..
StarrySky7267 chapter 25 . 6/5/2014
Wow, ten years! I'm glad to see Jade bring a teenage girl
And the ending shocked me. Like really shocked me.
Can't wait for the next update!
SunnySideUp26 chapter 25 . 6/5/2014
Oh gosh, where do I begin? I was a little worried at first when I realized that it was so far into the future, and I wasn't too sure how I felt about it, but I really liked this chapter.

Now I'm going to attempt to answer all of your questions in a clear, concise manner (which I can tell you that it probably isn't going to work out that way). Okay, so 1) when Jade first spoke, I was like "whoa she sounds so mature for a little girl," and I was really confused for a second - plus I forgot how young she was when the story started. But now she's all grown up (sorta)! She seems like a great character, and I love her already, and I'm really hoping that her illness doesn't take a turn for the worse, because I would probably die if something happened to her!

2) I'm really intrigued by his mother's secret. At first I thought it would be about Mel, but now I'm not so sure. I can't wait to find out, though!

3) Originally I guessed that Trey had become a doctor or scientist and had devoted his life to finding a cure for Jade's disease, but now it seems like he's more of a big businessman of some kind, which I feel is more fitting. I still suspect that his work may have something to do with Jade's sickness, but I'm not sure. Maybe it's something to with law or the economy? I really have no idea what I'm talking about, so I'll just wait and see.

And 4) YASSSSS! The whole chapter, I was reading super quickly - but soaking up every detail, of course - thinking "Where does he run into Mel? When is she going to show up?" And it was so perfect. I love how she was fumbling around, and how Trey jumped up to help her, all curious to see what she looked like. And then it was like BAM right in the face "I still love her." WHOO. I need to settle down a little. It was just so exciting.

I feel so sorry for you and your heat struggles. I live in Maryland and can't even stand the heat we get sometimes! Thank you so much for this amazing chapter (and for posting it now instead of next week). I anxiously await the next update, but take your time and make it just as perf as this one - not that it'll be hard for you. I'm sorry for this insanely long review, but if something must be to blame, it is your outstanding writing skills. Have a great summer :)
VampireGirl6921 chapter 24 . 6/3/2014
:'( so sad...
Guest chapter 24 . 6/2/2014
This was amazing as alqays keep up the good work.
pastelcolors chapter 24 . 6/2/2014
I started this yesterday, and I'm eighty percent sure that they're my favorite ficpress couple. I NO NO NO NO.
I'm sorry for this awful review. I can't seem to put this in words. XD
Melody.He.1 chapter 24 . 6/1/2014
I just want them to get back together already these last three chapters have killed me :(
mylittleprincess chapter 24 . 6/1/2014
OMG! sad and beautiful chapter, they have to be together, update please :(
Leasah chapter 24 . 6/1/2014
Oh nooooooo! *Sob*
I am so sad! Please please please update soon. I need the next chapter as much as I need breath!
I was so on edge at the end of this chapter.
Also, *tries to calm down. doesn't succeed completely* very very good job on the character development!
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »