Reviews for Just a Dare
StarrySky7267 chapter 25 . 6/5/2014
Wow, ten years! I'm glad to see Jade bring a teenage girl
And the ending shocked me. Like really shocked me.
Can't wait for the next update!
SunnySideUp26 chapter 25 . 6/5/2014
Oh gosh, where do I begin? I was a little worried at first when I realized that it was so far into the future, and I wasn't too sure how I felt about it, but I really liked this chapter.

Now I'm going to attempt to answer all of your questions in a clear, concise manner (which I can tell you that it probably isn't going to work out that way). Okay, so 1) when Jade first spoke, I was like "whoa she sounds so mature for a little girl," and I was really confused for a second - plus I forgot how young she was when the story started. But now she's all grown up (sorta)! She seems like a great character, and I love her already, and I'm really hoping that her illness doesn't take a turn for the worse, because I would probably die if something happened to her!

2) I'm really intrigued by his mother's secret. At first I thought it would be about Mel, but now I'm not so sure. I can't wait to find out, though!

3) Originally I guessed that Trey had become a doctor or scientist and had devoted his life to finding a cure for Jade's disease, but now it seems like he's more of a big businessman of some kind, which I feel is more fitting. I still suspect that his work may have something to do with Jade's sickness, but I'm not sure. Maybe it's something to with law or the economy? I really have no idea what I'm talking about, so I'll just wait and see.

And 4) YASSSSS! The whole chapter, I was reading super quickly - but soaking up every detail, of course - thinking "Where does he run into Mel? When is she going to show up?" And it was so perfect. I love how she was fumbling around, and how Trey jumped up to help her, all curious to see what she looked like. And then it was like BAM right in the face "I still love her." WHOO. I need to settle down a little. It was just so exciting.

I feel so sorry for you and your heat struggles. I live in Maryland and can't even stand the heat we get sometimes! Thank you so much for this amazing chapter (and for posting it now instead of next week). I anxiously await the next update, but take your time and make it just as perf as this one - not that it'll be hard for you. I'm sorry for this insanely long review, but if something must be to blame, it is your outstanding writing skills. Have a great summer :)
VampireGirl6921 chapter 24 . 6/3/2014
:'( so sad...
Guest chapter 24 . 6/2/2014
This was amazing as alqays keep up the good work.
pastelcolors chapter 24 . 6/2/2014
NO. NO NO NO NO. NO. NO NO. NO.
I CAN'T TAKE THIS.
I started this yesterday, and I'm eighty percent sure that they're my favorite ficpress couple. I NO NO NO NO.
I'm sorry for this awful review. I can't seem to put this in words. XD
Melody.He.1 chapter 24 . 6/1/2014
I just want them to get back together already these last three chapters have killed me :(
mylittleprincess chapter 24 . 6/1/2014
OMG! sad and beautiful chapter, they have to be together, update please :(
Leasah chapter 24 . 6/1/2014
Oh nooooooo! *Sob*
I am so sad! Please please please update soon. I need the next chapter as much as I need breath!
I was so on edge at the end of this chapter.
Also, *tries to calm down. doesn't succeed completely* very very good job on the character development!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/1/2014
Great chapter! Please update soon!
SunnySideUp26 chapter 24 . 5/31/2014
N...no...o... The tears are real right now. The tears are real. First you got me with all that about Rob and now this?! She's on a plane? To New York? Without saying goodbye!? What!? No!? Oh my gosh I can't handle this! Please - I am begging you - PLEASE update soon. I don't know how much longer I can deal with this without knowing that everything is going to be alright. BUT - all that being said - when I read that she was at the airport and trey was all like "I'm gunna speed there, profess my love, and stop her," I almost rolled my eyes thinking about how cliche that is. Don't get me wrong - I would have swooned majorly if that had happened, but I commend you for mixing it up and breaking the cliche. I do hope they get back together though. I hope that made sense (it's almost 1 am so who knows what I'm talking about). Anyway, please update soon and this was a great chapter.
StarrySky7267 chapter 24 . 5/31/2014
I've been looking forward to this chapter, and you didn't disappoint me! This is so beautifully written, and in almost cried when I saw the part Trey realized that his mother sold his dad's guitar.
Anyway, I loved this chapter so much. I'm looking forward to the ending!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/29/2014
Hiya can u please update soon because ur story is so freckin fetch
Guest chapter 23 . 5/29/2014
Updatte pleassseee
Melody.He.1 chapter 23 . 5/29/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE :((((
littlemsadorkable1717 chapter 23 . 5/12/2014
no no no no no no no no no no! NO!
why is it graduation and aren't they together?! they really should be together! please tell me they get back together next chapter!
(btw, i hope you had fun at your prom!)
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »