Reviews for Just a Dare
mylittleprincess chapter 23 . 4/8/2013
UPDATE PLEASE!
belikovv chapter 23 . 4/8/2013
I started reading your story last night and I couldn't stop after a while! ILOVEIT. I hope one day I'm as good of a writer as you. xoxo
icywhisperingkiss chapter 23 . 4/8/2013
Awww you love me? ;) I love you too! REALLY good chapter! Very well written!:) Only thing I would ask is more fun times and making out! ;D lol, JUST KIDDING! But, hey, if you want to... ;) ...
...
InuYashaOuranKyoFan chapter 23 . 4/8/2013
Ha I thought if Drake and Josh as well. Sorry I'm reviewing too much. Damn I'm annoying
InuYashaOuranKyoFan chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
*raises hand like a child* my mommy has lupus
InuYashaOuranKyoFan chapter 19 . 4/8/2013
First of all. You are the best writer on this god forsaken site And second. I like Cold Play
chibilover28 chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Aww... this is such a cute story. Trey is a bit of a jerk in this chapter, though. I really like this story. Keep up the good work.

P.S.
Please read and review my story whenever yo have the time :D
CaityLightning chapter 22 . 4/5/2013
Oh my. Update please! I really need to know what happens next! Update update!
Gentlewater chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Arrrghhj im suppose to like this coz i like the summary but the thing about this plot has been used for like many times some did work some didn't. I like it that you write in the guys perspective but it would have been nice if you give more details about the bet what's the reason behind it why her? Yeah he dislike her coz she's clever than the rest but there should be something more intriguing or even annoying about her. I don't know it lack something but i hope you finish the story.
CaityLightning chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
OMG WE HAVE THE EXACT SAME NAME! And I spell it the EXACT same way! It's hard to find people with the same spelling, anyways... I honestly love your story so far! It's really well written and I love the way you portray Trey's character. I can already foresee what is going to happen, you've foreshadowed a bit, no too much, but a very little. I love Jade-she's adorable, and I love the fact that you put a grace in the story. That's really touched me :) I can't wait to read the next chapter!
-Caitlyn :D
Hop3lesS-Romantic-GirL chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
How sad is the story about his dad :( good chapter! Can't wait for the next one:)
skye real chapter 22 . 3/30/2013
oh how terrible. I do like that they are getting so much closer and more comfortable around each other. Nice!
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 22 . 3/30/2013
Poor Trey, he must feel horrible! :(
Amazing chapter! Although I'm still angry at him for the bet haha
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
It was all fine and awesome until you came at the end begging for reviews -.- how dissapointing.

Other than that, I guess it's fine.
hal99 chapter 21 . 3/22/2013
oh my gosh, I can't believe he took the challenge!
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »